like gaming crack

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Leaf

Leaf
  • 372 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 11:23 PM

Rage of Bahamut!

Or RoB for short, is a virtual trading card game for the android and iOS devices. The game is completely FREE to play but you can buy in game items to help you along the game faster. There really is no object to the game or specific goals that you need to achieve but there are quest you can do and wars you can participate in. Its like a mix between pokemon and magic the gathering... so if you are keen to either of those (or God forbid both of them) I am sure you will enjoy the game.

When you begin the game there are 3 Realms you can choose from:::

(DEMON) - I chose demons because I like using dragons and vampires and all sorts of things you general think of when you think "demon"
(GOD) - God realm has a lot of Angels and mythical creatures like faeries and pixies... cute little "girly" things in my opinion lol. No but in all honesty I love a lot of the God Cards.
(MAN) - And Man Realm has a lot Knights and Princesses... Even witches! which at first I thought belonged with the Demons but a Witch is just a human that just practices magic so it makes sense.

QUESTING:
In the game you play though quest's so that you can earn experience and level up. You use stamina every time you quest but it regenerates at 1 stamina every minute. If you do not feel like waiting you can buy "cure water" that replenishes your stamina instantly but honestly its not needed. Every time you level up you gain 3 attribute point that you can put into any of 3 sections: strength, defense, or stamina. If you like questing a lot then put a lot of points into your stamina. You should do this anyways for at least the first 15 levels that way you have a lot of stamina and can quest more... which will allow you to level up faster. When you play through the quest you earn "rupies" which is like in game money and every 3-4 hits you earn a free card (usually a normal or high normal card). You also earn "treasure artifacts". Each treasure set has 8 pieces and you can find 3-4 of them just by questing... the other two you need to steal from people threw battle. Once you complete a treasure set you receive a special card.

---About once a month they have a questing event in which you play through a special quest line and you earn special prizes. There is also a ranking board and they give out prizes depending on which spot you are at when the quest event is over.

BATTLING:
Battling is the main part of the game and ultimately what the whole game revolves around. As you progress through the game you get stronger and stronger cards either through events or by trading for them (Or you can buy card packs but never do). You use these cards to make a "deck" which you use to battle with. You can initiate a battle although even when you are not playing someone can attack you (that's when your defense comes into play). When you battle someone, if your attack is stronger than their defense you will win. But its not as simple as it sounds... Certain cards give certain bonuses and even using cards from your own realm (if you picked god realm in the beginning of the game and you use an all god deck) can make a big difference. Cards that are from your own realm get a 3%-5% bonus whether attacking or defending. When you beat someone in battle you get "Honor Points" as well as rupies.

---Honor points are used to determine your battle ranking. At the end of every day your honor points will be turned in for the day and saved. At the beginning of every week (Monday) they give out "gems" to all the high ranker's and as long as you scored 500 honor points throughout the week then you too will get some gems. Gems can be turned in for special prizes and card packs... even High Rare and Super Rare cards!

GOD REALM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

MAN REALM

DEMON REALM

Anyways... There is a lot more to the game and you guys should check it out if it sounds like something you might like. I've already made this longer than I wanted to so just check it out and see if it interest you. If you have a smartphone just search for it in your APP Marketplace.

If you do decide you want to try it out I suggest you use someone's referral code, mine is JXS93102 but I'm not asking that you use mine... there are other neocodex members that play this game too and I'm sure they would appreciate it if you used their code. You get 50,000 rupies and a rare card if you use a referral code. As opposed to not using one and not getting any bonuses. So you can see why its a good thing for everyone. So good luck! and be safe!

**Just like neopets there are scammers! so dont give out your username and password no anybody
AND LEARN THE PRICE OF CARDS BEFORE YOU ACCEPT ANY TRADE!!! Imagine if you were new to neopets and someone offered you 100K for a draik egg you found in a random event or something. The person might tell you, "dude im paying you 100K for a food item!!! its such a good deal" But as we all know... that would be anything but a good deal. So same principals apply.

***When you play through the game you get "CP Claim Tickets" for beating the first boss, again at level 20, and you get (2) of them at level 40. When you claim the tickets if you happen to get a (S Rare) or (SS Rare) card and you want to make some money send me a PM or email at [email protected] - I will pay you anywhere from 20-200 "other" for your card depending on what it is!!! So who knows... you might even make some "other" from playing a FREE to play game!

Edited by Leaf, 16 August 2012 - 11:28 PM.

#2 Maeghan

Maeghan
  • 253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 August 2012 - 03:37 AM

LOVE THIS GAME.

Cant believe there is another Holy Wars coming. I spent all my HP on the last one. Might have to hook me up. :p

#3 Senrath

Senrath
  • 305 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 04:33 AM

I've been playing a bit too. I chose Gods, and currently am working towards a six full evolution of the High Pixie.

#4 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 August 2012 - 04:34 AM

***When you play through the game you get "CP

Nice try. Don't forget to read the fine print, folks!

#5 Maeghan

Maeghan
  • 253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 August 2012 - 04:37 AM

I've been playing a bit too. I chose Gods, and currently am working towards a six full evolution of the High Pixie.

Ive got one to trade if you have the extra CP .

IGN: MaeghanF

#6 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 August 2012 - 04:39 AM

I haven't heard of this but jesus CHRIST I'm loving the art for it!! Especially the middle and right God Realm chicks!! Is there a list of artists + their works anywhere? ;w;

#7 Senrath

Senrath
  • 305 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 04:49 AM

Ive got one to trade if you have the extra CP .

IGN: MaeghanF

Thanks, but I have what I need for now. It's just the enhancing that's taking time.

#8 Leaf

Leaf
  • 372 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:05 AM

Nice try. Don't forget to read the fine print, folks!

Bone the CP tickets are free. You recieve them as prizes when you play the game. The only thing I said is that if someone isn't really into the game as much as I am they can sell me their super rare cards for money if they are lucky enough to get one.

I haven't heard of this but jesus CHRIST I'm loving the art for it!! Especially the middle and right God Realm chicks!! Is there a list of artists + their works anywhere? ;w;

here is a complete list of the cards and their artwork. This is a Japanese site (it was a game in Japan first) so it even has the cards that haven't been released in the US yet.
God Realm - http://translate.goo...%FC%B0%EC%CD%F7

Man Realm - http://translate.goo...%FC%B0%EC%CD%F7

Demon Realm - http://translate.goo...%FC%B0%EC%CD%F7

#9 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:12 AM

here is a complete list of the cards and their artwork. This is a Japanese site (it was a game in Japan first) so it even has the cards that haven't been released in the US yet.
God Realm - http://translate.goo...%FC%B0%EC%CD%F7

Man Realm - http://translate.goo...%FC%B0%EC%CD%F7

Demon Realm - http://translate.goo...%FC%B0%EC%CD%F7

Ahh, thank you~
I was more wondering if there were larger versions of the images (they're all 240 x 300...), or if the artists had sites/blogs/Pixivs/etc since some of these are fantastic!! I'd love to see more stuff from some of these artists hehehe ^^
Can't find anything about anyone though.... sob ;_;

#10 Leaf

Leaf
  • 372 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 12:20 PM

Ahh, thank you~
I was more wondering if there were larger versions of the images (they're all 240 x 300...), or if the artists had sites/blogs/Pixivs/etc since some of these are fantastic!! I'd love to see more stuff from some of these artists hehehe ^^
Can't find anything about anyone though.... sob ;_;

Just click on the card that you like... It will bring up all 4 forms of the card. The card image you see on the front page is the final form of every card. So click on them and then right under the card some of them say "Quality Sellers" click on that and it will bring up a HUGE picture of the card, like this:::

Posted Image

Edited by Leaf, 17 August 2012 - 12:22 PM.

#11 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 August 2012 - 12:29 PM

Just click on the card that you like... It will bring up all 4 forms of the card. The card image you see on the front page is the final form of every card. So click on them and then right under the card some of them say "Quality Sellers" click on that and it will bring up a HUGE picture of the card, like this:::

Spoiler

Ohh, I see~ Thanks ^^

#12 Trixie

Trixie
  • Banned from trading - Do NOT trade with this user!

• 13 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 05:51 PM

I'm actually loving this game. I'm just lacking a lot of HP and CW ;___;

I did manage to get a Nightmare card on my second Claim Ticket, and now a lot of people are targeting me, asking to buy it xD Frankly, I enhanced it up to level 50, and I don't think a lot of people like that :c

EDIT: Ooh, I have an Inugami card now ;D

Edited by SakuHima, 18 August 2012 - 07:51 PM.

#13 Senrath

Senrath
  • 305 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 06:34 PM

I didn't get anything good from my tickets.

#14 Leaf

Leaf
  • 372 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 10:38 PM

NO WAY!?!?!? you got INUGAMI and NIGHTMARE from claim ticketS!!! just wait until meagan finds out and she will be hitting you up too! we are both demon decks.

Well if you need any help pricing the cards let me know. I will tell you what they are really worth so you dont get ripped off.
There is usually two price....
Price 1) The price buyers are willing to pay
Price 2) The price sellers are looking to get

So the way you price a card is NO less than what people are willing to pay.... but a little under what sellers are selling for. That will give you max profit and quickest sales.

Inugami = 28-33HP (if its CW just double it)
Nightmare = 38-42HP (again... if its CW double it)

Right now because we are going to have another war to make up for bugs that happend during the last holy war, HP is in high demand and there isnt that much around. So cards are going for a little bit under market value. Im buying up tons of peoples cards who need HP for the war and they are selling their cards for cheap.

anyways though this is a neopets cheating site so I dont know why we cant add rage of bahamut (at list inside my little topic)
I sell HP and CW and Cards for "Other"
if anyone of you guys are trying to sell your cards post them on here and maybe someone will be interested.

Right now I have a man card Bezerker for sale. PM me if anyone is interested.

Here are some tips to help the new players...
  • Don't spend the personal CW or personal HP you get until you are at higher levels (30+) using it early on is sort of a waist and I had to learn the hard way.
  • Whenever you get tradeable CW or HP from quest, DONT use it at ALL... This is in game currency and you will need it later to purchase stronger cards from people if thats how you choose to trade.
  • Decide now whether you want to be primarily attack or defense... and then don't put too many points into the other. I am primarily attack. Eventually you will join an order and be an attack leader or defense leader... If your spoints are split in half you will have a hard time.
  • WATCH OUT FOR A NEW TREND OF RUPIES SCAMMING.... basicly people will see that you are looking to sell your rare cards for a certain amount of HP and what they do is they offer that same exact amount but in rupies. Yeah it sucks when you are trying to get 50HP for a high rare and then accidentally accept a trade for 50 rupies because you weren't paying attention.
  • Safeguard all your High Rares+ cards.... there's no need to try and impress people... besides it just makes you a target for scammers and hackers.
  • Join a good order early on and make friends. This is mainly how you get ahead in the game. Even a decent order receives great gifts! We did "Ok" this past holy war and we get a High Rare + 3 Claim Tickets + 500 Gems. We expect to do the same if not better this coming up war, so you can see how important it is to find a decent ACTIVE order.
  • Have a password that is not easily guessable (qwerty, 123456, password) anything like that and you can kiss your cards goodbye.
  • Have fun!

#15 Trixie

Trixie
  • Banned from trading - Do NOT trade with this user!

• 13 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 10:50 PM

Haha, I traded the Inugami for 26 HP and 1 CW. Didn't lose that much. :3

Nightmare is still with me, and so is my horribly evolved Mina. Just sold some HP for other. Loving this already. @___@

#16 Leaf

Leaf
  • 372 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 11:26 PM

Nice =] how much do you charge per HP on other... like .5 other or .6 other lol....

Inugami is selling for 26 right now anyways dont feel bad. All the cards are below market value because of the double wars back to back.

You should level up your alt accounts to level 50. Your referral account gets a [High Rare and up] Claim Ticket. I'm sure you knew that though.

But even though it says High Rare and Up... what they really mean is ::

96.5% - High Rare
03% - - S Rare
0.5% - - SS Rare

But I talked to someone who had 1 of them and pulled a freaking medusa. Lucky bastard... I am 120% in LOVE with medusa... But at 850HP per base card its going to take me a while to build a 6-10 form of her.

Imagine... If regular folk (people who dont cheat) buy HP from mobage at 1 for $1... how in the f--- can they ever get a good deck?

Edited by Leaf, 19 August 2012 - 11:29 PM.

#17 Maeghan

Maeghan
  • 253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2012 - 03:18 AM

Haha, I traded the Inugami for 26 HP and 1 CW. Didn't lose that much. :3

Nightmare is still with me, and so is my horribly evolved Mina. Just sold some HP for other. Loving this already. @___@

Pay you in NP for the nightmare. :D

#18 Senrath

Senrath
  • 305 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 04:07 AM

Oh, I did get one High Rare from my card packs. Picked up a Great Spirit.

#19 Maeghan

Maeghan
  • 253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:31 AM

I have two of those I'm trying to trade out. I'll give you both go your nightmare
:D

#20 Leaf

Leaf
  • 372 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 03:34 PM

Doe's anyone have a Sutekh or Cerebus? Paying in other

#21 Maeghan

Maeghan
  • 253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2012 - 03:32 AM

How did the Holy Wars go for everyone?

My order got top 300 definetely, but will have to wait and see what the final tally is.

It was very fun, but we were down to the wire for our 30th win and we got it! It was pretty intense. :p

#22 Leaf

Leaf
  • 372 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 12:07 AM

How did the Holy Wars go for everyone?

My order got top 300 definetely, but will have to wait and see what the final tally is.

It was very fun, but we were down to the wire for our 30th win and we got it! It was pretty intense. :p

WOOO! I was hoping you guys would do really good.

We laid low this holy war. We got the least amount of points possible. Ended up fighting super easy orders... Most of which couldn't get past our defense... Some where so easy that when I was the only person online, they would manage to knock down our defense leader, but I would still beat their whole order. Ended with 40 something wins but overall our rank was poor... like 800+ or something. Either way we got the 500 GEMS we were after. Now im sitting on 1200 GEMS. I'm going to wait for 2,000 and get a SSR Claim Ticket.

Personally I ranked like 2,000-2,100... I did not spend much HP though. Probably around 50-60 personal HP and then the 20 they provided.

Cards I am looking for:::

MEDUSA
CEREBUS
JORMUNGAND
SATAN
---Maybe BLOODY MISTRESS

Also... whenever they release "Dark Alice" if anyone is so fortunate as to get even 1 of them... I will be paying in the triple digits of "other"... close to the single digits with 3 zeros to follow... If you get what I mean. Keep that in mind and remember that I pay for any top tier demon cards if the price is right. So if you get lucky with a claim ticket or card pack. Hit me up before you go trading it off for HP lol

#23 Leaf

Leaf
  • 372 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 10:58 AM

Do you have a God Realm deck? Maybe a Demon deck?... Do you sit there feeling hatred towards Man Realm for having such strong, cheap, and effective cards?

As we all know, Claymore Maid is claimed to be the best man realm (high rare) card in the game... Some would even argue that it IS the best high rare card in the game...

Well now demon and god realm have something to look forward to! Here are the two "claymore maid" equivalent to each of the other realms:::

Posted Image

Posted Image

5 Card Claymore Maid attack decks be warned... The playing field has been leveled :ninja:

Edited by Leaf, 04 September 2012 - 11:00 AM.

#24 Pilot

Pilot
  • Bees?

• 1074 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:43 PM

I was persuaded into downloading this game on my android... why hadn't I done it earlier? Damn this is really addicting. I need some fellows to rage with. :)

#25 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:38 AM

I play this game! I full boost to 145k. Beat that muddafuckas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users