Another War. Discuss

• Please log in to reply
148 replies to this topic

#126 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2012 - 11:24 AM

But Coltom, I'm not writing for you. I'm writing because it amuses me. And everyone else.

If anything, I would say the person who replies to posts he hasn't read is the one that needs to grow up a little.

#127 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 28 August 2012 - 11:27 AM

*Sigh* I assume you're still babbling about me? Really, you have better things to do with your time.

#128 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2012 - 11:29 AM

Really, you have better things to do with your time.

Probably not.

#129 Elle

Elle
  • ShadowLink64's Rebel

• 894 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 August 2012 - 04:59 AM

It is up to her mother and myself, to make sure she is comfortable with her own nature, her own body, her own mind and her own spirit. There will come a day, when she gets to make these decisions on her own.

I don't think the problem is that she's uncomfortable with her body. I think that the problem might be that her father's a little too comfortable with her body instead.

#130 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 30 August 2012 - 05:23 AM

I don't think the problem is that she's uncomfortable with her body. I think that the problem might be that her father's a little too comfortable with her body instead.

Strange, just yesterday Ben, Elizabeth and myself were in a meeting dealing with my "real" job. After debating the umpteenth million point, Beth said something about "Don't piss off a PMS woman", to which I vodered "Like I can get away from them, I've got two at home". So then the conversation got to the fact that my daughter had became "a woman" and I asked Beth if she though it was strange that parents (Beth has a little Boy, 5 years old) would be talking about this. Beth's response was "Why". Later, I believe the line was "Well, you wouldn't talk about this in front of her".

After discussing this subject with adults, I have came to the conclusion that y'all are just weird, or younger than you claim to be.

#131 Elle

Elle
  • ShadowLink64's Rebel

• 894 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 August 2012 - 05:30 AM

Strange, just yesterday Ben, Elizabeth and myself were in a meeting dealing with my "real" job. After debating the umpteenth million point, Beth said something about "Don't piss off a PMS woman", to which I vodered "Like I can get away from them, I've got two at home". So then the conversation got to the fact that my daughter had became "a woman" and I asked Beth if she though it was strange that parents (Beth has a little Boy, 5 years old) would be talking about this. Beth's response was "Why". Later, I believe the line was "Well, you wouldn't talk about this in front of her".

After discussing this subject with adults, I have came to the conclusion that y'all are just weird, or younger than you claim to be.

- I have no idea who Ben, Elizabeth or Beth are.
- Sure, have a good chat about your daughter becoming a woman. Not about the colour that her pubic hair may or may not be.
- You're right, we are weird. I think i'll give my father a call and see what he thinks about my pubic hair.
- How old did I claim to be?

#132 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 30 August 2012 - 05:57 AM

Ben is a section leader, Elizabeth whom sometimes I call Beth is a peon.

Beth and I discussed genetics, that she does not appear to have her mother's body hair color. I now know what color Beth's body hair is, not that I was interested. No idea if she shaves or not, but that would be personal information.

We as a family have discussed the hair that is growing.

No idea how old you claim to be, I'm just going by the way you act.

Edited by coltom, 30 August 2012 - 06:00 AM.

#133 Equi

Equi
  • 16 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 06:18 AM

i think waxing is much better than shaving, i really don't like shaving in that area =(

did it once and never doing it again

#134 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 August 2012 - 06:19 AM

i think waxing is much better than shaving, i really don't like shaving in that area =(

Ah, but why do you want to be bald at all?
Is it a socially-constructed compulsion? Or just a personal preference?

#135 Elle

Elle
  • ShadowLink64's Rebel

• 894 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 August 2012 - 06:21 AM

Ben is a section leader, Elizabeth whom sometimes I call Beth is a peon.

Beth and I discussed genetics, that she does not appear to have her mother's body hair color. I now know what color Beth's body hair is, not that I was interested. No idea if she shaves or not, but that would be personal information.

We as a family have discussed the hair that is growing.

No idea how old you claim to be, I'm just going by the way you act.

Forgive me, here I was thinking that we were on a cheating forum for virtual pets. I'll try to act more mature.
Perhaps if you're feeling out of place you could move to an online forum with people closer to your age and with similar interests?

Edited by Elle, 30 August 2012 - 06:23 AM.

#136 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 30 August 2012 - 06:23 AM

*shudder* Doesn't that hurt like the blazes?

#137 Equi

Equi
  • 16 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 06:37 AM

Ah, but why do you want to be bald at all?
Is it a socially-constructed compulsion? Or just a personal preference?

i only wax occasionally, but i do think it feels better after i do.. i am too lazy to do it most of the time tho ^_^

the upkeep just gets too annoying sometimes, plus my bf doesn't care about it too much which only adds to my laziness

*shudder* Doesn't that hurt like the blazes?

it hurts but less so than shaving for me afterwards

maybe i am doing it wrong :huh:

#138 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 30 August 2012 - 06:48 AM

i only wax occasionally, but i do think it feels better after i do.. i am too lazy to do it most of the time tho ^_^

the upkeep just gets too annoying sometimes, plus my bf doesn't care about it too much which only adds to my laziness

it hurts but less so than shaving for me afterwards

maybe i am doing it wrong :huh:

Well, men of my generation rarely waxed. No man that I showered with in the military, and very few of the women, waxed, so I might be dated. I have shaved, for surgical and other reasons, and I certainly do not care much for the feel of stubble.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users