Quantcast

Photo

Forum suggestion: Get rid of the lackluster mod Waser Lave.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
222 replies to this topic

#26 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:29 AM

If you think we're so horrible at our jobs, perhaps you should lodge a formal complaint with our bosses. Here I'll link you directly to their profiles so that you can do so with the utmost expediency:

Pyro699
ShadowLink64

Alternatively, you can send an email to [email protected], which will also be available to the entire administration team to discuss among themselves. I am sure that the leaders of this forum would shudder to think that they have promoted such biased, incompetent immature people to make these obviously very important decisions.

I already suggested that in the PM he sent to me initially, I guess there wasn't enough drama in that for him though.

#27 8143FF763271

8143FF763271
  • 468 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:29 AM

If you think we're so horrible at our jobs, perhaps you should lodge a formal complaint with our bosses. Here I'll link you directly to their profiles so that you can do so with the utmost expediency:

Pyro699
ShadowLink64

Alternatively, you can send an email to [email protected], which will also be available to the entire administration team to discuss among themselves. I am sure that the leaders of this forum would shudder to think that they have promoted such biased, incompetent immature people to make these obviously very important decisions.

^^^ Finally someone doing their job right.

#28 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:30 AM

I am so glad to know that I finally fulfill your expectations!

#29 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:30 AM

Feel free to escalate any concerns you may have to an Administrator.

Hey, where's my credit? I told you to do that almost 30 mins ago. :(

#30 tri

tri
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user

• 1133 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:31 AM

I suggested in my first post:

I am sorry to hear about this and sorry that you feel this way about one of our members. Instead of making a whole topic just click the report button at the lower left corner of the post.

To do that.

& second

You can talk the the Mods and Admins about this.

You did not have to talk about this much more after that. Then you said it after my first post:

It's an important forum suggestion.

What is the suggestion??? to warn waser????

Edited by Dorkie, 21 August 2012 - 05:34 AM.

#31 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:31 AM

Please plus rep Nymh for her helpful comment. It's what keeps the community in balance.

#32 Maeghan

Maeghan
  • 253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:32 AM

Youve been a member since July 29th and have over 300 posts.

Ive been a member since November 18th 2010 and have 216 posts.

When I see that, I tend to think that everything that person says is either spam, convuluted bullshit, or both.

Hint. Its both.

#33 Galadriel

Galadriel
  • Creature of the Night

• 924 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:33 AM

To do that.

& second

you're not staff

#34 8143FF763271

8143FF763271
  • 468 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:35 AM

To do that.

& second

You did not have to talk about this much more after that. Then you said it after my first post:

What is the suggestion??? to warn waser????

I don't know who the mods or the admins are. This was the forum suggestions thread so I made a forum suggestion, thinking that the rest of the mods might have been a little more competent. Upon being notified that they're not, someone suggested personally that I take it up with the admins and detailed me on how to contact them. That's quality service. Your comment at the start of this thread? :nono:

#35 tri

tri
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user

• 1133 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:36 AM

I don't know who the mods or the admins are. This was the forum suggestions thread so I made a forum suggestion, thinking that the rest of the mods might have been a little more competent. Upon being notified that they're not, someone suggested personally that I take it up with the admins and detailed me on how to contact them. That's quality service. Your comment at the start of this thread? :nono:

Who does not know who the mods or admins are. Someone who has been here for almost a month that is not an excuse.

#36 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:37 AM

Dude if you have a personal problem with a member on this site or the staff, rather than act like a 12 year old and cause "drama" (ehehe) you can just leave :o
It's easier for everyone~

Edited by Turnip, 21 August 2012 - 05:37 AM.

#37 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

For future reference, there is a link at the bottom of the main forum page called The Moderating Team that lists everyone on staff.

#38 8143FF763271

8143FF763271
  • 468 posts

Youve been a member since July 29th and have over 300 posts.

Ive been a member since November 18th 2010 and have 216 posts.

When I see that, I tend to think that everything that person says is either spam, convuluted bullshit, or both.

Hint. Its both.

I consider spam irrelevant posts like the one above.

This would have been appropriate for the Khalil thread, had it not gotten deleted. Further proving my point. :rolleyes:

#39 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:38 AM

I guess you missed the thread called List of Current Staff in the rules section, the link entitled The Moderating Team at the bottom of the index page, the automatic PM sent to you by one of the admins when you registered and every single post ever made by any of the admins on the forums ever.

#40 Maeghan

Maeghan
  • 253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:39 AM

I consider spam irrelevant posts like the one above.

This would have been appropriate for the Khalil thread, had it not gotten deleted. Further proving my point. :rolleyes:

Im sorry. What did you say?

I was staring at your boobs. :/

#41 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:40 AM

MY SIDES HURT.

#42 8143FF763271

8143FF763271
  • 468 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:41 AM

I guess you missed the thread called List of Current Staff in the rules section, the link entitled The Moderating Team at the bottom of the index page, the automatic PM sent to you when you registered by one of the admins and every single post ever made by any of the admins on the forums ever.

Yo. This thread is called forum suggestion. I used it for a forum suggestion. Again, her advice wasn't good just because she told me to contact someone directly- that wouldn't have made a difference. This, should be, as good of a ground for a complaint as any. Contacting your superiors would be more like an appeal once I thought of this means as ineffective, there's no reason to have treated it as my first option.

Edited by kami12, 21 August 2012 - 05:42 AM.

#43 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:42 AM

Yo. This thread is called forum suggestion. I used it for a forum suggestion. Again, her advice wasn't good because she told me to contact someone directly- that wouldn't have made a difference. This, should be, as good of a ground for a complaint as any. Contacting your superiors would be more like an appeal once I thought of this means as ineffective, there's no reason to have treated it as my first option.

http://www.neocodex....neocodex-rules/

5.3 - Public complaints about members will not be tolerated. It is expected that any problems with specific members or staff will be reported to a superior of that member, such as a moderator or an administrator.

This thread actually breaks the rules but as it's such a important topic I felt it was necessary to allow it in order to prevent the forum suffering from some kind of catastrophic future.

#44 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:42 AM

I recommend speaking to Noitidart about this......he will take the matter seriously for you....

#45 8143FF763271

8143FF763271
  • 468 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:44 AM

This thread actually breaks the rules.

Good one.

I recommend speaking to Noitidart about this......he will take the matter seriously for you....

Thank you.

#46 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:44 AM

Good one.

So am I expected to follow the rules to the letter every time or not? O_o Guide me wise one.

#47 8143FF763271

8143FF763271
  • 468 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:45 AM

So am I expected to follow the rules to the letter every time or not? O_o Guide me wise one.

Sure you can close this thread under that rationale and it wouldn't make you a shitty mod to do so. Rules are rules.

The complaint still stands for what it was regarding my other threads.

#48 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:49 AM

And when Noitidart does not respond to you, you can interpret that silence as him not giving a shit about your opinion either. He is a Programmer, like Waser Lave, except with a mental imbalance and youthful energy that renders him incapable of rational thought.

#49 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:50 AM

Sure you can close this thread under that rationale and it wouldn't make you a shitty mod to do so. Rules are rules.

The complaint still stands for what it was regarding my other threads.

And if he had simply closed the thread before this discussion had happened, would you feel the same? You don't seem to take kindly to us simply executing our moderating tasks. I am assuming this comes from a flawed understanding and/or complete ignorance of our actual rules.

#50 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:50 AM

Rules are rules.

Please note that these rules are merely guidelines and will vary depending on the situation.

The rules say that the rules are actually guidelines and because the rules are rules I'm going to have to leave this thread open.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users