Photo

Jubjub Blackjack

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Unecessary

Unecessary
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 05:17 PM

Would it be possible to make an Autoplayer for said game? I was thinking that if you combined it with a few of the Fortune Cookies in the NC Mall and the Featured Game Ticket, you could make a hefty amount of NP. The possibility of 18x the normal win. 7,200NP. If there were a way to do this without having to actually do it, it would be beautiful. Sure, it's a 450NC investment to get all the boosts, but if you ran it for 12 hours with breaks, winning 1/3 games, and an average game set to take 30 seconds, you would play 1,440 games. Of those, you win 480. You payed 576,000NP, and won 3,456,000NP. Basically making 3m from one of those card games...Which supposedly have low Freeze-Rates. Now you can say running that long would raise flags, but players who spend NC want the most from their money so I think it's reasonable that someone would dedicate a lot of time to these during their bonus period. Also, if you didn't get the 3x from the cookies, you would get 8x the winnings which would wind up about a 1m gain instead of the 3m...Still a very high amount at low risk, right? Anyway, probably my only post gonna happen here.

#2 tri

tri
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user

• 1133 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2012 - 05:20 PM

Would it be possible to make an Autoplayer for said game? I was thinking that if you combined it with a few of the Fortune Cookies in the NC Mall and the Featured Game Ticket, you could make a hefty amount of NP. The possibility of 18x the normal win. 7,200NP. If there were a way to do this without having to actually do it, it would be beautiful. Sure, it's a 450NC investment to get all the boosts, but if you ran it for 12 hours with breaks, winning 1/3 games, and an average game set to take 30 seconds, you would play 1,440 games. Of those, you win 480. You payed 576,000NP, and won 3,456,000NP. Basically making 3m from one of those card games...Which supposedly have low Freeze-Rates. Now you can say running that long would raise flags, but players who spend NC want the most from their money so I think it's reasonable that someone would dedicate a lot of time to these during their bonus period. Also, if you didn't get the 3x from the cookies, you would get 8x the winnings which would wind up about a 1m gain instead of the 3m...Still a very high amount at low risk, right? Anyway, probably my only post gonna happen here.

Programs take a while to make. I don't know if any of our programmers would be up to it and if they would even finish it before these fortune cookies are gone.

#3 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2012 - 05:43 PM

If it was any game other than Blackjack I'd say it isn't worth the effort, but a program like this shouldn't be too difficult.

Great idea. :)

#4 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 05:54 PM

Factoring in the 450NC it becomdes more like 1m though :<
Still a nice profit if you go the 3m way though

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users