Quantcast

Add an "inventory checker" to Autoplayers?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Neopointmaker_*

Guest_Neopointmaker_*

Posted 26 August 2012 - 09:36 AM

So, I was using some of the autoplayers and Abrosia which I leave on for a few hours between them. Anyways, I've noticed that its kinda annoying when you get a nice RE when you are not at the computer and then because you aren't there, its open for the pant devil or whatever to steal and was wondering if maybe we could add something that automatically checks an item's worth when you win it from a RE. If it is over a certain amount (according to the database) lets say worth more than 100k, then it automatically puts that into your SDB. Any ideas on if this would work or not?

#2 HappyAccident

HappyAccident
  • 408 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2012 - 09:45 AM

I find this idea kind of stupid. :mellow:

#3 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2012 - 09:49 AM

Its rare to get an item worth more than 100k from an RE, so I don't really see why it's needed.

#4 Guest_Neopointmaker_*

Guest_Neopointmaker_*

Posted 26 August 2012 - 09:50 AM

I dont know if its just me, but I would think that would be useful :p Ive lost probably 2 mil + from getting a good re then the pant devil takes it cause Im not at the computer to manually put it away :p

#5 tri

tri
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user

• 1133 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2012 - 10:32 AM

Its rare to get an item worth more than 100k from an RE, so I don't really see why it's needed.

Only RE which gives you items like that is the TP RE which are very rare.

The only way I could think this would be useful if it logged into an account and checked it without actually logging in.

I thought Abrosia already had this. Put items you bought into your SDB in the Item Management section. If you are worried about the pant devil get a pant devil attractor.

#6 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2012 - 10:36 AM

Only RE which gives you items like that is the TP RE which are very rare.

The SLM RE can give out SLM 1/5 but tends to give the cheaper ones out more often, then theres the Nerk RE (nerks tend to be around 200kish), then the very very rare PB ones (which I got off of Jellyneo), it's not only the TP RE that can do that. It's not impossible to get an item over 100k from an RE, but it's unlikely.

When I get RE's like that (I got a nerk one on abrosia once) I go and quit the program manager and place it in my SDB myself.

Edited by Satsuki, 26 August 2012 - 10:42 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users