Quantcast

Photo

Codies Voting

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
195 replies to this topic

Poll: Overall (64 member(s) have cast votes)

Friendliest Poster?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Least Friendly Poster?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Most Helpful Poster?

Least Helpful Poster

Biggest Postwhore

Most Random Poster

The "Who Am I" Award (least noticed poster)

Best Newbie

Sexiest Male

Sexiest Female

Favorite Program

Best Display Picture

Worst Display Picture

Best Signature

Worst Signature

Most helpful Moderator

Best Staff Member

Most Interesting Overall Poster

Least Interesting Overall Poster

Best Codex Couple

Best User Comeback

Most Missed

Most Addicted Member

Most Controversial Thread/Stupidest Thread

Thread of the Year

Funniest Poster

Least Funny Poster

Best Troll

Worst Troll

Smartest Posts

Silliest Posts

Most Talented

Biggest Flirt

Most Irritating Poster

Best Programmer

Best GFX Member

Next Mod

Next Ban

User Most Likely to Leave Soon

Mr. Codex

Miss Codex

The Golden Carrot

Vote

#26 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2012 - 02:35 PM

Wait, is my Siggy really that bad? Haha.

lol I fuckin' hate it so bad.
This whole thing is cracking me up. I have the stupidest smile on my face right now.

#27 grapes

grapes
  • Waser Lave Fan

• 403 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2012 - 02:36 PM

I don't even have a signature. :p It's just text that says I make graphics for np/other. :p

#28 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

This whole thing is cracking me up. I have the stupidest smile on my face right now.

Oh well haha. I won't be changing it anytime soon :p

#29 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Thanks Mishelle :) This should be interesting....

#30 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 803 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2012 - 02:37 PM

Closed my eyes and clicked for best programmer.

#31 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2012 - 02:40 PM

Yes.

Me too, I've been genuinely loling for about 5 minutes :p

#32 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2012 - 02:41 PM

Oh well haha. I won't be changing it anytime soon :p

That's the right attitude.
Waser Lave nominated for best AND worst display picture. Coltom nominated for best AND worst troll. My my my.

I don't even have a signature. :p

Who are you?

#33 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 803 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2012 - 02:45 PM

Waser Lave nominated for best AND worst display picture. Coltom nominated for best AND worst troll. My my my.

I voted for him in both(for waser, coltom is no troll)

Edited by MaserPhave, 26 August 2012 - 02:47 PM.

#34 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2012 - 02:59 PM

I voted for him in both(for waser, coltom is no troll)

This is why I nominated you for least helpful. You really are an ultimate pain in the ass.

#35 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 803 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:02 PM

This is why I nominated you for least helpful. You really are an ultimate pain in the ass.

I was hoping you would.

#36 HappyAccident

HappyAccident
  • 408 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:02 PM

Who are you?

Yes I just posted that video.

#37 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:08 PM

Why am I not on the sexiest female ballot?

#38 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:09 PM

Same reason that I'm on it. People have bad taste.

#39 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:09 PM

Why are you on the Most Interesting Posts ballot?

#40 Guest_idonotexist_*

Guest_idonotexist_*

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:12 PM

Why an I not best newbie? I don't even recognize those two. LAME

Oh well. Always next year lol

Not to mention I don't think any of the males nominated are attractive o.o

I'm just a weirdo I guess. I shall sit back and watch the festivities :D

Edited by Gorix, 26 August 2012 - 03:14 PM.

#41 WharfRat

WharfRat
  • 11157 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:13 PM

I'm really surprised that there has already been so many votes on this! Things are shaping up rather interestingly...

#42 tri

tri
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user

• 1133 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:15 PM

I have been nominated for some. :funone2:

#43 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:16 PM

Not to mention I don't think any of the males nominated are attractive o.o

It's ok, we all think you look like a bloated, dead tree frog ^_^

I have been nominated for some. :funone2:

Did you look at which?

#44 Guest_idonotexist_*

Guest_idonotexist_*

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:18 PM

It's ok, we all think you look like a bloated, dead tree frog ^_^

Well since you're not gay, doesn't bother me. Lol

Now if Cronus were on that list, I'd vote ;D haha

#45 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:21 PM

Well since you're not gay, doesn't bother me. Lol

Why are you bitching about who's on the lists? Did you not send your vote to Mishelle?

#46 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:21 PM

Because he looks gay? That's discrimination.

I was hoping you would.

Sucks that you may lose the title you deserve after years of unhelpfulness to someone who's been here 2 days.

#47 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:25 PM

Same reason that I'm on it. People have bad taste.

Aye. Wouldn't want to monopolize the board in any case.

Why are you on the Most Interesting Posts ballot?

I am a mine of conversational gems.

#48 tri

tri
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user

• 1133 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:29 PM

Did you look at which?

Yes but it does not bother me. :lol2:

#49 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:31 PM

I am a mine of conversational gems.

You're right, in that they're buried very, very deep.

#50 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:36 PM

You're right, in that they're buried very, very deep.

That's

what

[she]

said.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users