Quantcast

Photo

Codies Voting

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
195 replies to this topic

Poll: Overall (64 member(s) have cast votes)

Friendliest Poster?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Least Friendly Poster?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Most Helpful Poster?

Least Helpful Poster

Biggest Postwhore

Most Random Poster

The "Who Am I" Award (least noticed poster)

Best Newbie

Sexiest Male

Sexiest Female

Favorite Program

Best Display Picture

Worst Display Picture

Best Signature

Worst Signature

Most helpful Moderator

Best Staff Member

Most Interesting Overall Poster

Least Interesting Overall Poster

Best Codex Couple

Best User Comeback

Most Missed

Most Addicted Member

Most Controversial Thread/Stupidest Thread

Thread of the Year

Funniest Poster

Least Funny Poster

Best Troll

Worst Troll

Smartest Posts

Silliest Posts

Most Talented

Biggest Flirt

Most Irritating Poster

Best Programmer

Best GFX Member

Next Mod

Next Ban

User Most Likely to Leave Soon

Mr. Codex

Miss Codex

The Golden Carrot

Vote

#51 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:38 PM

Waser in sexiest male...
Someone actually knows what he looks like?

#52 WharfRat

WharfRat
  • 11157 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:43 PM

I'm a little upset that it looks like Kami will walk away with several Codies this year. (Especially if you include his ridiculous thread about Waser...) I just feel bad for the likes of iArgue, Coltom, and Drakonid who rightfully deserve some of these awards!

Waser in sexiest male...

I think that is the point... The mystery man ftw! :p

#53 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:43 PM

Waser in sexiest male...

He is sexy because I don't know what he looks like. He looks however I want him to look. *pinches nipples*

#54 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:45 PM

Why an I not best newbie? I don't even recognize those two. LAME

Who are you? Shouldn't you be on the "who am I?" vote? You're not new enough to be a noob. :p

#55 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:47 PM

I'm a little upset that it looks like Kami will walk away with several Codies this year. (Especially if you include his ridiculous thread about Waser...) I just feel bad for the likes of iArgue, Coltom, and Drakonid who rightfully deserve some of these awards!

You know you're saying something stupid when you say Drakonid and deserve in the same sentence.

#56 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:49 PM

You know you're saying something stupid when you say Drakonid and deserve in the same sentence.

Drakonid deserves to be stabbed in the throat.

That sentence sounds pretty good to me, honestly.

#57 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:51 PM

To stab me in the throat you need to go through the beard, I don't think I need to elaborate further.

#58 grapes

grapes
  • Waser Lave Fan

• 403 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:52 PM

Just made myself a simple signature. :) You can now vote on the basis of that. (

I'll make a profile pic soon too. Off to sleep for now.

Edited by grapes, 26 August 2012 - 03:53 PM.

#59 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:53 PM

Just made myself a simple signature. :) You can now vote on the basis of that. (

I'll make a profile pic soon too. Off to sleep for now.

It was worse before that.

#60 grapes

grapes
  • Waser Lave Fan

• 403 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:55 PM

I didn't have a sig before that. It was that text underneath~

All your graphics (art) needs are just a PM away. PM me for any (neo/non-neo) graphics (art) requests. (2D or even 3D!) :)

#61 California

California
  • 136 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:56 PM

Tumblr reblogs in Best Signature? Boring.

#62 grapes

grapes
  • Waser Lave Fan

• 403 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:58 PM

I think I shouldn't sleep for 30 minutes, wouldn't be able to wake up in time for school. -___-

Edited by grapes, 26 August 2012 - 03:59 PM.

#63 Frank274

Frank274
  • 2051 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 04:05 PM

My heart is broken over the fact that I wasn't nominated for sexiest male :p

Either way. Voted. Glad to see some of the "old" codex still lives on.

#64 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2012 - 04:08 PM

I know. What the fuck, you guys? Why are you voting for someone who has been here 2 days when Frizzle has been the most unfriendly person here for 8 years? You're voting him for worst picture, when his pic is of a smiling young man and coltom has a pic of I don't know what the fuck... shrubbery or some shit. You're voting him least interesting, when ToxicS has been boring us for years. His signature, which you are voting as the worst, is just text, and Futurama's is a crappily distorted piece of crap with shitty font. For all the bitching you're doing of banning him and wishing him away, you sure are presenting him with all the CODEX AWARDS. You fucking tards.

#65 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2012 - 04:10 PM

And someone suggested we let this lot vote on who gets promoted to moderator?

#66 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2012 - 04:11 PM

And someone suggested we let this lot vote on who gets promoted to moderator?

Well, you're winning. I don't know what to think.

#67 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2012 - 04:12 PM

I pointedly didn't vote for kami12 for a single thing because of this very reason.

#68 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2012 - 04:14 PM

Well, you're winning. I don't know what to think.

There's a difference between voting for "will be" and for "should be" :p

#69 Frank274

Frank274
  • 2051 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 04:31 PM

I pointedly didn't vote for kami12 for a single thing because of this very reason.

Yeah, I went back and re-voted. He doesn't deserve shit. :)

#70 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2012 - 04:33 PM

For all the bitching you're doing of banning him and wishing him away, you sure are presenting him with all the CODEX AWARDS. You fucking tards.

What can I say? People suck sometimes. :/

#71 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2012 - 04:47 PM

What can I say? People suck sometimes. :/

Even I suck sometimes. If I'm in the right mood. *resists urge to pinch nipples*
But this is ludicrous!

#72 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2012 - 05:10 PM

I was under the impression that Shrouded is a guy. Oops :/

#73 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2012 - 05:12 PM

I was under the impression that Shrouded is a guy. Oops :/

He is.

#74 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2012 - 05:21 PM

When a person gets banned their awards get passed to the 2nd placed people, right?

#75 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2012 - 05:22 PM

When a person gets banned their awards get passed to the 2nd placed people, right?

Nope.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users