Quantcast

Photo

Codies Voting

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
195 replies to this topic

Poll: Overall (64 member(s) have cast votes)

Friendliest Poster?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Least Friendly Poster?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Most Helpful Poster?

Least Helpful Poster

Biggest Postwhore

Most Random Poster

The "Who Am I" Award (least noticed poster)

Best Newbie

Sexiest Male

Sexiest Female

Favorite Program

Best Display Picture

Worst Display Picture

Best Signature

Worst Signature

Most helpful Moderator

Best Staff Member

Most Interesting Overall Poster

Least Interesting Overall Poster

Best Codex Couple

Best User Comeback

Most Missed

Most Addicted Member

Most Controversial Thread/Stupidest Thread

Thread of the Year

Funniest Poster

Least Funny Poster

Best Troll

Worst Troll

Smartest Posts

Silliest Posts

Most Talented

Biggest Flirt

Most Irritating Poster

Best Programmer

Best GFX Member

Next Mod

Next Ban

User Most Likely to Leave Soon

Mr. Codex

Miss Codex

The Golden Carrot

Vote

#176 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 803 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2012 - 05:24 PM

Then why do you care?

#177 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2012 - 05:30 PM

I've changed my votes a couple of times, nothing drastic though.

#178 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2012 - 05:33 PM

Then why do you care?

I was nominated for one of the categories, therefore I'm interested in the results. I haven't voted because I don't want to make uneducated decisions or vote for any of the categories I'm not particularly interested in.

#179 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2012 - 05:38 PM

I was nominated for one of the categories, therefore I'm interested in the results. I haven't voted because I don't want to make uneducated decisions or vote for any of the categories I'm not particularly interested in.

Every vote counts. Getting better informed is usually up to the voter to handle. Your vote could make the difference to whether or not Kami gets a single category or gets 3.

#180 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 29 August 2012 - 05:44 PM

Next time There can be an "abstain" or "None of the above" to cover the problem of not having a preference.

P.S. Every ballot I've ever voted in, has included the option of "none of the above" or "No preference" But then again, I started voting with bits of bark marked with a fire charcoled stick.

Also, if I win the worst picture, that cat in the picture is going to have to go to the pound.

Edited by coltom, 29 August 2012 - 05:53 PM.

#181 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2012 - 05:46 PM

Next time There can be an "abstain" or "None of the above" to cover the problem of not having a preference.

That's actually a VERY good idea.

#182 WharfRat

WharfRat
  • 11157 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2012 - 06:00 PM

Who are these 7 people voting for cdxFire for best program? O_o

Because I have cdxFire on my PC and I support it!

#183 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2012 - 08:51 PM

Every vote counts. Getting better informed is usually up to the voter to handle. Your vote could make the difference to whether or not Kami gets a single category or gets 3.

What the fuck is the point of voting if you have no idea what you're voting for?

You kids need to get laid.

#184 HappyAccident

HappyAccident
  • 408 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 August 2012 - 01:09 PM

Two ties for first and three people tied for second so far in Best siggy. :o

Edited by HappyAccident, 30 August 2012 - 01:31 PM.

#185 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 August 2012 - 08:27 PM

Also, if I win the worst picture, that cat in the picture is going to have to go to the pound.

THE HORROR!!!
Still won't change my vote though. You're the winner, in my eyes.

#186 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 30 August 2012 - 08:39 PM

THE HORROR!!!
Still won't change my vote though. You're the winner, in my eyes.

*Sigh* Kitty(His name is Milo) was just going to the vet, had a little respiratory bacterial gunk going on. He did not like having a big old pill shoved down his throat for five days, but he's fine.

#187 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 31 August 2012 - 06:50 AM

I'M WINNING BIGGEST FLIRT?!

-ragequit-

Spoiler

Looks like we're tied now.
*Hangs head in shame*
lol

#188 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:21 AM

How is Kami voted best troll? Scot should win hands down. At least Scot's trolling posts are intelligently put together and retains a great deal of sophistication despite being breve. Kami is just short of being taken seriously to me.

#189 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:40 AM

I don't get Scot.

#190 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:50 AM

How is Kami voted best troll? Scot should win hands down. At least Scot's trolling posts are intelligently put together and retains a great deal of sophistication despite being breve. Kami is just short of being taken seriously to me.

Scot barely posts.

#191 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:56 AM

I don't get Scot.

'tis 'kay.

#192 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 August 2012 - 08:01 AM

I don't get Scot.

This is part of the reason Scot should be voted best troll. Kami is not a troll.

#193 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 31 August 2012 - 08:06 AM

This is part of the reason Scot should be voted best troll. Kami is not a troll.

Kami is a pysch student using y'all as white mice in his experiment. Trolls just eat mice. I have to be nice to Scot because "because", but I don't get Scot.

#194 Galadriel

Galadriel
  • Creature of the Night

• 924 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 August 2012 - 08:10 AM

Different strokes for different folks

#195 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 August 2012 - 02:46 PM

Worst Signature
  • Kami12 (15 votes [27.27%])
  • Futurama (32 votes [58.18%])
  • grapes (8 votes [14.55%])

Posted Image

You guys shouldn't have!

#196 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1542 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 August 2012 - 04:16 PM

-Poll Closed-
Michelle will make a new thread to announce / congratulate the winners :)

( I tried to close just the poll, but IPB sucks... )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users