• Please log in to reply
292 replies to this topic

#1 tri

tri
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user

• 1133 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:27 PM

Deep in a cave in Shenkuu lies a mysterious negg. Some say that only by solving the puzzle on the negg can it be opened, and the prize inside revealed... The Mysterious Negg Cave is now open to everyone who visits the misty mountains of Shenkuu!

Another puzzle! Discuss what you want here and what combinations you have tried.

SOME solutions: http://www.sunnyneo....ey/chapter9.php

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUzcfG5lfzw&feature=youtu.be

^Video guide for this daily. All credits go to Shado^

Edited by Dorkie, 28 August 2012 - 01:58 PM.

#2 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:28 PM

I have no idea how this works lol.
nvm figured it out... my answer is listed under the first picture

Edited by Applepi, 27 August 2012 - 01:45 PM.

#3 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:29 PM

Plotplotplotplotplot!!!!one1

#4 HappyAccident

HappyAccident
  • 408 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:30 PM

I have seen this before.

#5 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:33 PM

Oh god...I had an awful time durring the Negg Festival when these puzzles appeared (i got my first two, and spent at least 2 hours trying to figure out the 3rd one).

I guess I'll wait to see what items everyone has won before I decide weather or not it's worth doing again, and giving myself headaches over.

#6 Zinkk

Zinkk
  • 128 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:33 PM

I have no idea how this works lol.
this is my picture... see the 4 colors?

The symbols that are shown in light blue are just symbols whose colors haven't been filled in yet.
So basically they are giving you the clue as to where that specific symbol belongs but not what color it is, if that makes sense

#7 tri

tri

• 1133 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:34 PM

Oh god...I had an awful time durring the Negg Festival when these puzzles appeared (i got my first two, and spent at least 2 hours trying to figure out the 3rd one).

I guess I'll wait to see what items everyone has won before I decide weather or not it's worth doing again, and giving myself headaches over.

Someone said they got a gold gem negg. In the Item DB it is 1.5 mil.

#8 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:36 PM

The symbols that are shown in light blue are just symbols whose colors haven't been filled in yet.
So basically they are giving you the clue as to where that specific symbol belongs but not what color it is, if that makes sense

oh wow that makes MUCH more sense now.... is it ok if I have all the symbols of 1 type line up or should each row and column have different symbols?

#9 chess211

chess211
  • 62 posts

It is just the rerelease from the negg miniquest. Evidently it can give out some great prizes, on the boards some people are claiming a Parasol of Unfortunate Demise (~2 mil), Hasee (if just the plushie as some suspect ~79k, else ~5 million).

#10 mintpro

mintpro
  • 597 posts

Users Awards

I got http://www.neocodex....b/13491-kazeriu

#11 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 803 posts

Users Awards

Correct!

The negg slowly opens, revealing a prize!

Camouflage Ruki Marionette

This prize is now in your inventory.

#12 tri

tri

• 1133 posts

Users Awards

I don't get that.

#13 Zinkk

Zinkk
  • 128 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:40 PM

This was my prize.
Posted Image
Exotic Shenkuu Ingredients

oh wow that makes MUCH more sense now.... is it ok if I have all the symbols of 1 type line up or should each row and column have different symbols?

Either way will work fine. In my puzzle one of my clues was that all my X's were in column and all my shields were in another column.

I don't get that.

Let me see if I can try to explain it better. Try to think of the blue as just a filler color. It's only there because they aren't going to tell you exactly what color that symbol is, just where on the board it is located. It's the equivalent to a purple blob as a clue. All the purple blob indicates is that in that specific position will be a purple symbol, but not which symbol it is.

#14 Nanarie

Nanarie
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:43 PM

YES I DID IT. Got Boots of Leaping. O_o

#15 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:45 PM

I figured it out for my puzzle, see my original post for the answer to my puzzle :)

#16 tri

tri

• 1133 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:46 PM

Let me see if I can try to explain it better. Try to think of the blue as just a filler color. It's only there because they aren't going to tell you exactly what color that symbol is, just where on the board it is located. It's the equivalent to a purple blob as a clue. All the purple blob indicates is that in that specific position will be a purple symbol, but not which symbol it is.

I must be very bad because I still don't get this. XD

#17 Nanarie

Nanarie
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:48 PM

Dorkie, the blank spots on your clue you have to guess yourself. You have three purple and three yellow already, so the rest will be red. You also have two of every symbol so you need one of each in the three remaining ones. Just write up a list of combinations and plug it in.

#18 Zinkk

Zinkk
  • 128 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:49 PM

I don't really know how else to explain it :\ Maybe looking at Applepi's puzzle and solution will help
Otherwise I'm pretty sure this is yours solved.
Spoiler

#19 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:50 PM

It might help you to do the symbols part first... put that H shaped piece in first and then try to fill in the empty squares. You should only have 3 of each symbol. Once you get your symbols figured out, follow the color guide to do the colors, once again, you can only have 1 color in each symbol group (aka 1 red shield, 1 blue shield, 1 yellow shield, 1 red triangle, 1 blue triangle and so on) let me know if this makes sense. I also posted my puzzle and answer in my original post so look at that if you want an example.

#20 tri

tri

• 1133 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:52 PM

I don't really know how else to explain it :\ Maybe looking at Applepi's puzzle and solution will help
Otherwise I'm pretty sure this is yours solved.

Spoiler

Edit:

Posted Image

Aisha Cheeseburger

Got it!

Something Has Happened! Posted Image You are now eligible to use 'Beware the Neggbreaker' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Edited by Dorkie, 27 August 2012 - 01:55 PM.

#21 Mishatu

Mishatu
  • 346 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:54 PM

Yay, a new daily! Yes, I did check, and it says to come back again tomorrow <3

I love puzzles.

#22 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:56 PM

Edit:

Posted Image

Aisha Cheeseburger

Got it!

Something Has Happened! Posted Image You are now eligible to use 'Beware the Neggbreaker' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

i wanted that avvie :( what did your answer end up being?

#23 Nanarie

Nanarie
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:57 PM

why didn't I get that avatar D:

#24 tri

tri

• 1133 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:58 PM

People say it give it out randomly.

#25 Mishatu

Mishatu
  • 346 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:59 PM

It's either a random gift or if you never got it from the Negg Hunt (or w/e that event was called this year).

That's my theory.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users