Photo

Goddesses!

• Please log in to reply
171 replies to this topic

#1 Contrasai

Contrasai
  • 48 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:22 PM

I'm pretty sure this is an okay thing to share. I read the rules to make sure it would be okay before I decided to post it.

http://sex-goddess6969.tumblr.com/

This Tumblr is totally hilarious. I think the ladies will appreciate it a whole lot more than the men. In fact, you dudes will probably be grossed out by it. BUT LOOK AT IT AND LAUGH WITH ME. The two girls who run it are fantastic, also.

http://sex-goddess69...i-just-bite-off

That one is probably my favorite.

#2 MarvelGirl

MarvelGirl
  • 205 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:28 AM

Ummmm *blink blink* Those are some rough lookin gals.

#3 Contrasai

Contrasai
  • 48 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 09:10 AM

What? They're gorgeous. The first picture has them looking intentionally bad but all of the other pictures are hot. Look at the girl in the bikini! And the point of the Tumblr isn't just the fact that they're hot. It's that they're hot and do gross things because everyone does gross things.

#4 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 10 September 2012 - 09:18 AM

Posted Image

#5 trizzle

trizzle
  • Deceptive Minx

• 973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2012 - 09:23 AM

I hate that "I can't go on. I'll go on." tattoo :angry

#6 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 10 September 2012 - 09:25 AM

I hate that "I can't go on. I'll go on." tattoo :angry

I know!!!! It's so contradicting. WTF.

#7 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2012 - 09:29 AM

These girls are disgusting.

The things they do and the way they look.

#8 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2012 - 09:34 AM

S'funny.

#9 Galadriel

Galadriel
  • Creature of the Night

• 924 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2012 - 09:37 AM

Yuck.

#10 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2012 - 09:39 AM

I know!!!! It's so contradicting. WTF.

Apropos, wouldn't you say?

The thing that I don't like is that this is obviously her blog and most of the pictures and confessions are from her. I understand wanting to populate it with content but with so few posts it's a little much. Other than that I like it :)

#11 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2012 - 09:41 AM

What? They're gorgeous. The first picture has them looking intentionally bad but all of the other pictures are hot. Look at the girl in the bikini! And the point of the Tumblr isn't just the fact that they're hot. It's that they're hot and do gross things because everyone does gross things.

It's pretty ugly that they consider themselves to be hot.

#12 Contrasai

Contrasai
  • 48 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 10:31 AM

Well, first of all, all of these girls are beautiful. Someone not being "conventionally attractive" does not make them not beautiful. Lots of negatives in there. You being attracted to these girls(or not) or them being ugly by Western Culture's idea of beauty =/= them actually being ugly.

Second of all, her tattoo is a reference to a book. She left out the first part of it, though. In it's entirety, it says "You must go on, I can't go on, I'll go on."

Third of all

These girls are disgusting.

The things they do and the way they look.

Uh, dude? Most girls do these things. We have periods that include hanging tampon strings, we pick our noses, we fart, we make fools out of ourselves, etc. just like everybody else. You're either incredibly shallow or you live in a fantasy world where fair maidens think and behave in a very specific way and those are the only true women and all of the rest of us are trolls or something.

Not to sound like a pretentious hipster douchebag but this is hilarious and a beautiful challenge of gender stereotypes and if you don't think so, you probably just don't get it.

#13 trizzle

trizzle
  • Deceptive Minx

• 973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2012 - 10:34 AM

Second of all, her tattoo is a reference to a book. She left out the first part of it, though. In it's entirety, it says "You must go on, I can't go on, I'll go on."

I know. Samuel Beckett I think? Anyway I hate hate hate quote tattoos and especially in places like that.

#14 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 10 September 2012 - 10:38 AM

Well, first of all, all of these girls are beautiful. Someone not being "conventionally attractive" does not make them not beautiful. Lots of negatives in there. You being attracted to these girls(or not) or them being ugly by Western Culture's idea of beauty =/= them actually being ugly.

Third of all

Uh, dude? Most girls do these things. We have periods that include hanging tampon strings, we pick our noses, we fart, we make fools out of ourselves, etc. just like everybody else. You're either incredibly shallow or you live in a fantasy world where fair maidens think and behave in a very specific way and those are the only true women and all of the rest of us are trolls or something.

Not to sound like a pretentious hipster douchebag but this is hilarious and a beautiful challenge of gender stereotypes and if you don't think so, you probably just don't get it.

It has nothing to do with gender stereotypes when females are calling them ugly too.

Ps. I do not fart. EVER.

#15 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2012 - 10:40 AM

It has nothing to do with gender stereotypes when females are calling them ugly too.

Ps. I do not fart. EVER.

That just means you fart in your sleep.

#16 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 10 September 2012 - 10:41 AM

That just means you fart in your sleep.

Well that's fine by me, as long as no one has to hear/smell it. ;)

#17 Contrasai

Contrasai
  • 48 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 10:45 AM

A couple girls on the internet calling them ugly = consent from all females in the world on their perceived unattractiveness?

Also, that really just proves my point that you're calling them ugly. You think that women are supposed to look and act a certain way and these women aren't doing that, therefore, challenging the stereotypes you, yourself have about women and a woman's role in society.

#18 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2012 - 10:45 AM

That's silly. Women can impose gender stereotypes on each other just as easily as men can impose gender stereotypes on women.

#19 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2012 - 10:53 AM

Posted Image

#20 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2012 - 10:56 AM

I still maintain that it's an ugly trait to consider oneself hot enough to create a tumblr devoted to your own photos.

#21 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2012 - 10:58 AM

Not farting is unhealthy. You might just explode at some point.

#22 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2012 - 10:59 AM

Not farting is unhealthy. You might just explode at some point.

That would be one tight sphincter.

#23 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2012 - 11:03 AM

Posted Image

#24 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Should this be moved to the Debate forums? Since apparently I'm not entitled to my own opinion LOL.
I don't think ALL the women on there are unattractive, just most.

Also. onlyme is right, I have inflated a great amount since I stopped farting.

#25 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

I think it's poll time!

Edit: about farts, not about how attractive these women are.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users