[Auto Players] Cheat! Auto Player

• Please log in to reply
228 replies to this topic

#26 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2009 - 01:00 PM

Does this program still work after you have got the gold trophy? I click start and it does nothing now :(.

#27 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2009 - 01:27 PM

Follow these steps as it will help us out a lot:

1) Click Start , then Run. Type cmd, press enter,
2) Type "cd C:\program files\Neocodex\PythonApp", press [enter].
3) type "AutoCheat.exe debug=1", press [enter].
4) The program should load. Use the program normally until you encounter the error or the "nothing happens" stage. Then close the program.
5) A new directory called C:\program files\Neocodex\PythonApp\HTTPWrapper_debug will have been created. Navigate to that directory, package up all of those HTML files in a zip file, and send it to us via. PM.

#28 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2009 - 03:20 PM

Couldn't get what you told me to do to work I'm afraid SL. It failed at the first stage.....

Exception in thread Thread-1:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "threading.pyo", line 486, in __bootstrap_inner
File "AutoCheat.py", line 220, in run
AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'replace'

Exception in thread Thread-2:
File "AutoCheat.py", line 284, in run
IndexError: list index out of range

Exception in thread Thread-3:
File "AutoCheat.py", line 378, in run
TypeError: cannot concatenate 'str' and 'int' objects

File "AutoCheat.py", line 206, in run
File "AutoCheat.py", line 104, in getPlayerInfo
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for +: 'int' and 'str'

That is the contents of my log file for the game. Does that help at all?

#29 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2009 - 03:31 PM

Couldn't get what you told me to do to work I'm afraid SL. It failed at the first stage.....

File "AutoCheat.py", line 220, in run
AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'replace'

File "AutoCheat.py", line 284, in run
IndexError: list index out of range

Exception in thread Thread-3:
File "AutoCheat.py", line 378, in run
TypeError: cannot concatenate 'str' and 'int' objects

That is the contents of my log file for the game. Does that help at all?

Yes, it should definitely help Hydrogen or I (depending on who gets to it first). :p Thanks.

How come you couldn't get my instructions to work? Was it because I was missing the slashes in the directory in the second step? Because blame this forum software for that, it's rendering posts incorrectly. <_<

#30 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2009 - 04:12 PM

I'll look into this, the other bug, and the feature addition when I get home tonight. Thanks for posting that log. Also, are you going to be available to try that debug switch later? I need to get that source to make sure it still works after you get the trophy. I've tested it with some trophys but it might error and so we need to fix those bugs.

#31 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2009 - 04:35 PM

Yes, it should definitely help Hydrogen or I (depending on who gets to it first). :p Thanks.

How come you couldn't get my instructions to work? Was it because I was missing the slashes in the directory in the second step? Because blame this forum software for that, it's rendering posts incorrectly. <_<

Yeah it was because the slashes were not there :p.

#32 Ranteur

Ranteur
  • 119 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 04:42 PM

After you get gold, then you have to manually start a game from your browser with the start over button. Then the autoplayer will work. This happened to me too.

#33 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2009 - 07:57 PM

After you get gold, then you have to manually start a game from your browser with the start over button. Then the autoplayer will work. This happened to me too.

I'll release an update tonight :).

#34 Ranteur

Ranteur
  • 119 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 09:50 PM

Thank you for that :]. Anyone know why I'm not getting battlecards? Is it random? Because if it is.. 4 rounds without cards makes me a really unlucky person..

#35 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2009 - 09:54 PM

I just updated the program guys. I decided not to program in the feature to let the user play any card as any other card like some users were suggesting. I know its not gotten anyone frozen yet, but it does allow you to do something on Neopets that you aren't already able to do and makes it so that the game is played in a non-human like manner. The auto player is robust enough to get you that gold trophy so you shouldn't need to use a separate cheating algorithm. Just let it do its task :p .

I was able to fix the part where it doesn't work correctly after it gets the gold trophy. However, I wasn't able to reproduce the other errors. Let's hope they don't happen again.

You guys should be getting an update when you launch it next that there is an update available if you haven't downloaded it yet already :p .

Thank you for that :]. Anyone know why I'm not getting battlecards? Is it random? Because if it is.. 4 rounds without cards makes me a really unlucky person..

You are getting battlecards. I just don't log it :p . I figure that you will find out which battlecards you got once you see your inventory and that the origin of Neopoints is a bit more difficult to track :p.

#36 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2009 - 11:53 PM

I just uploaded the latest copy of 1.0.1. It's the file called AutoCheat_101_Jul1_09.zip, and should include Hydro's fixes. :p Enjoy.

#37 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2009 - 11:55 PM

Thank You! I can use it reliably for the full 10k! You guys are incredible and very reliable!

#38 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2009 - 12:09 AM

With SVN and cmd, I can generate new copies of programs in just a few seconds. And since SVN is collaborative, whatever Hydrogen works on also shows up on my computer so I get his updates and he gets mine. :D Reliability and efficiency FTW.

#39 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2009 - 12:24 AM

Cheat AP still not playing again for me ><

#40 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2009 - 12:26 AM

Cheat AP still not playing again for me ><

Same error as before? Maybe Hydro didn't fix all of it. :/

#41 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2009 - 12:27 AM

Same error as before? Maybe Hydro didn't fix all of it. :/

I'll double check to make sure that I actually have the same problem. Time to do some testing.

#42 Ranteur

Ranteur
  • 119 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 07:45 AM

You are getting battlecards. I just don't log it :p . I figure that you will find out which battlecards you got once you see your inventory and that the origin of Neopoints is a bit more difficult to track :p .

No I'm not. I mean, when I check my inventory after it says that I've won, I don't have any battle cards.

#43 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2009 - 10:16 AM

No I'm not. I mean, when I check my inventory after it says that I've won, I don't have any battle cards.

Oh. Weird :/.

As for those errors jcrboy, can you run the program from the terminal like SL explained earlier in this thread? Send me the last HTML file that the program generates so I can see the source of the page that the program died on. Edit out your username if you want :p.

#44 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2009 - 01:52 PM

Oh. Weird :/ .

As for those errors jcrboy, can you run the program from the terminal like SL explained earlier in this thread? Send me the last HTML file that the program generates so I can see the source of the page that the program died on. Edit out your username if you want :p .

Just like it stopped working for no reason, it worked again for no reason... then worked for a full 10,000 NP... so I don't know. I'm not going to mess with it until something goes awry

#45 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2009 - 02:06 PM

Just like it stopped working for no reason, it worked again for no reason... then worked for a full 10,000 NP... so I don't know. I'm not going to mess with it until something goes awry

Weird. If you do get that error again, please let me know. It could be with the 10,000 NP detection. I'll check again tonight. How long do you have to play to get up to 10,000 NP?!

#46 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2009 - 02:12 PM

Weird. If you do get that error again, please let me know. It could be with the 10,000 NP detection. I'll check again tonight. How long do you have to play to get up to 10,000 NP?!

Couple hours :p

I decided to stop playing on my own accord and it said my total winnings was somewhere around "10,057 NP"

My timing's just that awesome :p

Plus I didn't think that 10,000 detection had been implemented yet. I thought that that was a forthcoming option.

#47 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2009 - 02:22 PM

Couple hours :p

I decided to stop playing on my own accord and it said my total winnings was somewhere around "10,057 NP"

My timing's just that awesome :p

Plus I didn't think that 10,000 detection had been implemented yet. I thought that that was a forthcoming option.

I want to do some more testing before I implement a maximum NP block :p. If you ever do find a hard limit, let me know :p.

#48 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2009 - 02:58 PM

The hard limit is 10,000 for certain, but I think the implementation may be a "10,000 after you finish your current game" much like Neggsweeper.

You can probably rack up higher than 10,000 through catching cheaters because I tested this on a separate account with a different Auto-Player. Assuming my "starting NP" to be static, the result when I stopped earning NP was always Starting NP + 10,000 + (Unknown Number < 1,000)

That unknown number is why I assume that you stop earning NP after your game is finished because there was no "set max"

I figured that if you wanted to give the end-user a "stop at 10,000" option, then they would benefit in the end because they know they've made their 10,000 but didn't "abuse Cheat for the battlecards."

Edited by jcrboy, 01 July 2009 - 02:59 PM.

#49 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2009 - 03:28 PM

Better than the 10,000 NP seems to be an option to specify how long to play for. You could say I want this auto player to play Cheat! for 20 minutes. Then walk away knowing that the auto player would stop playing after 20 minutes. That would be a feature that every auto player could benefit from.

#50 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2009 - 10:03 PM

Better than the 10,000 NP seems to be an option to specify how long to play for. You could say I want this auto player to play Cheat! for 20 minutes. Then walk away knowing that the auto player would stop playing after 20 minutes. That would be a feature that every auto player could benefit from.

I dunno... most of the games you've made APers for have built in stop features (boredom)

Maybe a double option?
-Play indefinitely
-Play until payout = 10,000
-Play until x minutes

This way you cater to all levels of players:
Those who only play for a certain amount of time, those who play for the NP payout, and those who get and sell Battle Cards.

I keep pushing for the 10,000 option because it's the one that I would personally use :p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users