Quantcast

Weddings and whatnot

wedding

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#51 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 04 October 2012 - 01:25 PM

For God's sake, you know the question. It's been asked multiple times. Did your sperm go into creating Lena's not-sisters?

If I have been asked this multiple times, than it was from people I've put on ignore.

Don't you think that exceeds the bounds of causal acquaintances to ask such a thing of me?

It might be the generation that I was born into, but I just don't see myself going up to someone and asking, "Hey, you know that bride up there, were you the one that stiopped her mother(s)".

Good Golly, Little Mother, JJay was my junior officer. You think that it could be, that I was the person that protected her pension and her career from the investigators that tried give her a dishonourable discharge because she was gay. Do you think that this damn fine officer, and damn fine friend that we would not have a bound of comradeship. It was not easy for her to resign and someone had to hold her when the pain of having to leave the service got too great for her. You see there were these people that worked for Ronald Reagan and Poppa Bush. They decided that putting your life on the line wasn't enough. They decided that women like her couldn't love another woman. Strangers decided that she couldn't serve her country. It ripped her soul apart.

I was there for her. I protected her and I took the hit on my military record for protecting her secret until she could finish her commitment. I almost died for her. Even if they couldn't find me guilty they decided to give me an assignment that was anything but safe.

Isn't that enough to give two families a bound, that I wouldn't treat her children with special affection and respect. That her children wouldn't know the story, and think highly of the person that did these things for her mother?

I was married at time. I didn'y break my vows, I cast no dishonour upon my beloved wife.

#52 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 October 2012 - 01:55 PM

If I have been asked this multiple times, than it was from people I've put on ignore.

Don't you think that exceeds the bounds of causal acquaintances to ask such a thing of me?

It might be the generation that I was born into, but I just don't see myself going up to someone and asking, "Hey, you know that bride up there, were you the one that stiopped her mother(s)".

Good Golly, Little Mother, JJay was my junior officer. You think that it could be, that I was the person that protected her pension and her career from the investigators that tried give her a dishonourable discharge because she was gay. Do you think that this damn fine officer, and damn fine friend that we would not have a bound of comradeship. It was not easy for her to resign and someone had to hold her when the pain of having to leave the service got too great for her. You see there were these people that worked for Ronald Reagan and Poppa Bush. They decided that putting your life on the line wasn't enough. They decided that women like her couldn't love another woman. Strangers decided that she couldn't serve her country. It ripped her soul apart.

I was there for her. I protected her and I took the hit on my military record for protecting her secret until she could finish her commitment. I almost died for her. Even if they couldn't find me guilty they decided to give me an assignment that was anything but safe.

Isn't that enough to give two families a bound, that I wouldn't treat her children with special affection and respect. That her children wouldn't know the story, and think highly of the person that did these things for her mother?

I was married at time. I didn'y break my vows, I cast no dishonour upon my beloved wife.

I didn't ask you if you slept with her.

#53 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 October 2012 - 03:11 PM

I don't even care anymore. Whatever. Their families have a bond, they love each other, good for them. I was just posing the question since he asked for someone other than Sweeney to ask him when we all know he already knew what the question was.

#54 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 04 October 2012 - 05:20 PM

I don't even care anymore. Whatever. Their families have a bond, they love each other, good for them. I was just posing the question since he asked for someone other than Sweeney to ask him when we all know he already knew what the question was.

Yet with all of my heart, I believe it is an unimportant question. J and D have loving parents who love them, care for the, wiped their tears way when the first boy broke their heart, saw them off to prom, clean their little baby butts. They are their parents. A genetic contribution does not a parent make. There is a crazy person in Louisville that wants visitation for the child he fathered while having an adulterous affair with a woman. The cuckold refuses to refute the presumption under the law that he is the father of the child. Thus by Kentucky law he is the legal father and hopefully the only father the child will ever know. The adulterous man seeks visitation from the courts.

What a scumbag.

Are we playing Clue? If so, it was the girlfriend in the kitchen with the gravy boat and turkey baster.

I really have no knowledge of the details. Something strange happened as I do know it was their intent just for one get become impregnated. I will admit that aspect of the whole thing is slightly interesting, but none of my damn business to ask for too many details.

I didn't ask you if you slept with her.

Good, because that is an eeeentireeely different story.

#55 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2012 - 02:54 PM

So... "yes"?

#56 Glow

Glow
  • 73 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 04:13 PM

Good, because that is an eeeentireeely different story.

Posted Image

#57 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2012 - 05:33 PM

Can we turn this into a topic where we talk and squee girlishly about weddings?

#58 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2012 - 05:46 PM

You do know that sex is not required to produce young right?
Didn't think you were that ignorant.

#59 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2012 - 05:50 PM

You do know that sex is not required to produce young right?
Didn't think you were that ignorant.

1. Cooool it down little bulbasaur
2. If you didn't recognize that as blatant avoidance, I am sad.

#60 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:49 PM

That was my intent. The doves were so dang neat, they flew off in a little flock, but then circled around the building and came back by before going out of sight. The whole releasing them to go to the four corners of the earth was silly, birds are going to flock together.

I miss rice.

They're going to be back from Puerto Rico next week.

I wore my black suit, I wanted to go with the black shirt and red tie but Mitzi and JJay both threatened to stop talking to me. I wore a ivory with french cuffs, my grandfathers silver franc cuff links that he got in the war. Did the fancy tie thing, silk natch.

Posted Image

Cause we have slept together many times, on military transports, the summer we were stationed in Alaska. I used to not snore as much back then.

No sex, but some pretty good naps.

Edited by coltom, 05 October 2012 - 06:56 PM.

#61 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2012 - 07:06 PM

1. Cooool it down little bulbasaur

Posted Image

2. If you didn't recognize that as blatant avoidance, I am sad.

Of course I did...
*hides*

#62 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 05 October 2012 - 07:21 PM

Of course I did...

Never answer questions that have no meaning.

#63 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2012 - 07:25 PM

I think the rings that you can get with raised stuff on the inside to leave imprints on your fingers are so cool

Posted Image

#64 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2012 - 07:49 PM

I think the rings that you can get with raised stuff on the inside to leave imprints on your fingers are so cool

Posted Image

Don't you think that would be irritating after a while, though?

#65 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2012 - 07:55 PM

Don't you think that would be irritating after a while, though?

TBH, I think rings are irritating. I can't see that it would be any more irritating than wearing a ring, but I'd probably just get used to it after a while. I couldn't stand the way my navel ring felt when I first got it, but then it just didn't bother me anymore.

#66 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 05 October 2012 - 07:59 PM

*Blush* I don't remember what the rings looked like.

#67 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:11 PM

One of the last weddings that I did, was on Cloudsplitter, what y'all call Mt. Washington in New England. On a fall day, it is the only peak above the clouds in the morning. You stand upon a place of rock and sky, with nothing in the world except endless cloud. There was the bride and groom, with their seconds and just a handful of friends, her hair braided with a thousand beads that caught the morning sun. He wore his new wife's marking in vivid red and blue paint. It was like they were the only two people in the world. There was sky, sun and the promise of eternity. As it was with the first.

#68 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:12 PM

My wedding was in the Venus Garden at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, if you could have the wedding of your dreams and not worry about the price tag what would it be like? :3

Hmmmmm

To be totally honest I've never really thought about the wedding of my dreams to be in an exotic location or really very expensive at all. I have pictured having an outdoor wedding in a place that's meaningful to us, and I want as much of our respective families to be there as possible. It would be really nice if friends were in attendance too. That's probably the most expensive part of the wedding anyway, if the venue is something simple like I would want it to be. Or are they expected to cover their own costs of transportation? I don't really know how that works.

I don't want to get married in a church. That's about the only thing that I do know for sure. It could be private with just a few people or it could be huge. It could be in a cabin, or in the woods, or on a dock, or in a garden, or on a rooftop in the city; I don't really care. As long as we agree on it and we can get an officiant and witnesses/attendees to wherever we are.

#69 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:13 PM

My wedding was in the Venus Garden at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, if you could have the wedding of your dreams and not worry about the price tag what would it be like? :3

I would have it at the Mildred B. Cooper Chapel.

Posted Image

I love this place.

Actually, I'd rather have a ring with a little heart inside, instead of a message.
Posted Image

I'd want it in the spring. I want happy flowers and a cake with little birds on it.

Edited by Napiform, 05 October 2012 - 08:13 PM.

#70 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2012 - 06:38 AM

This is where mine was
Posted Image

Didn't you know God told us we couldn't go back into Eden? What the FUCK is this mythical setting??
p.s. I really hate you.

#71 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2012 - 07:14 AM

Kurt Cobain married Courtney Love, wearing a Pyjama. I think I will do that, too, incase I ever want to get married (What I don't want...)
I will also most likely be holding a cigarette on my wedding photos. Because I always do that, when someone is taking a picture of me.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#72 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2012 - 07:16 AM

Posted Image

Yeah, but that didn't end well, did it? :/

#73 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2012 - 08:06 AM

I'm not going to have an expensive dress. I won't be married in pajamas, but I'm not spending thousands on my dress either.

#74 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 06 October 2012 - 04:43 PM

Am I the only one now getting the advertisements that invite me to play an on-line "My wedding dress".
I really have never seen an ugly wedding dress, all brides are beautiful. Of course I prefer the attire worn in our wedding ceremony.,.,.very little that it may be.

#75 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2012 - 08:15 PM

I'm not going to have an expensive dress. I won't be married in pajamas, but I'm not spending thousands on my dress either.

I know that's right. I couldn't imagine spending a ton of money on something I'd only wear once.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wedding

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users