- 30 Oct 2012 NST - A new round of fixes have been posted today! Also, welcome to all the new folks.
You may experience "one-shot" kills, where challengers who "heal" accidentally kill themselves instead The Space Faerie is not cooperating with 'Dome officials. You might want to stay away from Strong and Mighty fights with her Ranged animations (between the two challengers) are pointing the wrong direction for players on the right Neopoint loot is working (set very low currently!), however you may not be recieving item prizes as expected
- 26 Oct 2012 NST - Closed beta begins with a small group of ragtag testers. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... the BD-Team.
- 25 Oct 2012 NST - More fixes. BOOYAH!
At the end of a battle, the "Play Again" and "New Fight" buttons do not work as intended Some weapons that deal a portion of damage based on a percentage of total HP (e.g. Evil Hubrid Statue) don't work as expected Trailer link does not work Battlepedia link does not work
- 24 Oct 2012 NST - A fix! Hooray!
You may not be able to withdraw from a battle
- 22 Oct 2012 NST - This page was created to prepare for the beta. This is not really news, but we're putting it here anyway so nyah.
- Inflatable Balthazar is missing from the challenger list
- Loot and NP are in (still set low for beta) but you will not receive a notice if you hit the cap (also set very low for beta)
- Some copy and graphical text is displaying in English even when playing the Battledome in another language
- The gravestones in the Rattling Cauldron are animating on the "VS" screen, though they shouldn't
- Fight Record and High Score pages are incomplete and may not be functioning correctly
- Skirmish functionality (formerly known as Quick Fight) is incomplete and may not be functioning correctly
- The fight record on the Battledome homepage is also inaccurate
- Fights may not be logged properly (remember, fights you complete during the beta may not be logged or may be purged at any time!)
- Featured Challenge link in the nav does not work
- 2-player challenges don't yet get sent through events; you'll need to visit the Challenges page to see challenges from other testers
- Some equipping rules are not working (For example, you can equip more than one healing item)
- Avatars aren't being awarded (they haven't been added yet)
- The combat log displays blocked icons incorrectly
- One-use items are disappearing during the fight, but return after the battle has ended
- IE8 is not supported in the new BD. You will have issues if you use IE8!
- There's no end-of-fight healing - this is actually not a bug! This is an intentional design change. You will have to heal up if you want to fight again.
- LIMITED-USE WEAPON NOTICE: These will work as normal, so they will disappear forever and not be returned if you decide to use them. Given that your records will probably be wiped, you may decide not to "waste" them during beta. Or you may not care! It's totally up to you, but we wanted to note it here to warn y'all just in case.
- RECORDS NOTICE: You will not see your real BD records here yet, but don't panic! They are not gone. They are safe and will return later.
- Actions (cautious attack, berserk attack, defend, etc.) are not in yet. Fear not. They will return after Open Beta. Until then, players without equipment will be granted a temporary FIST weapon (in the in-fight weapon menu) that acts like the standard normal attack.
- Abilities are being revamped, hence the Coming Soon notices. Old ability-related items, such as those that granted or levelled abilities, should not work. If you find any that still function, please let us know!
Edited by Slowpoke, 01 November 2012 - 04:05 PM.