Posted Image

Congrats. :)

#27 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2012 - 04:32 PM

Nymh, that ring is gorgeous, Joe has good taste (well obviously, he's marrying you :p) What's the engagement story?

YAAAY Thank you :D

Ok so the story of how it happened:
Spoiler

#28 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2012 - 04:34 PM

YAAAY Thank you :D

Ok so the story of how it happened:

Spoiler

That's beautiful.

Congratulations guys :).

It's too bad that the English have such bad teeth. Now your children might inherit it :(.

jk :p

#29 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2012 - 04:36 PM

Congratulations that ring is gorgeous

#30 artificial

artificial
  • 186 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2012 - 04:50 PM

Congratulations! That's massive.

Is it just me, or has Codex spawned quite a few burgeoning relationships now? unfortunately I'm sitll forever codexalone >:

#31 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:15 PM

OMG GUYS! Wow Strat totally called it eh?

Congratz! I'm psyched for the both of you! :)

#32 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:27 PM

Congratulations! That's massive.

Is it just me, or has Codex spawned quite a few burgeoning relationships now? unfortunately I'm sitll forever codexalone >:

We're basically a dating site. I would say our rate of successful relationships is around eharmony or match.com if you normalize for how many active users are in our community :).

#33 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:36 PM

We're basically a dating site. I would say our rate of successful relationships is around eharmony or match.com if you normalize for how many active users are in our community :).

maybe we need to sell this aspect of it more

$5 advanced membership including the C-Harmony portion.

#34 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:32 PM

Congrats to the both of ya!

#35 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2012 - 07:20 PM

Good luck, guys! Congrats.

#36 Glow

Glow
  • 73 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 07:31 PM

holy shit guys! ;___;
congrats!!! you guys are perfect for each other jkdkgshgkshgs this is so cuteeee!!

#37 PuzzleWarrior

PuzzleWarrior
  • 32 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 09:26 PM

Congratulations! Good luck and may the wind be fair on your travels together.

#38 infecthead

infecthead
  • 91 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 10:41 PM

Good luck with your marriage, and congrats ^_^

#39 DaringDarling

DaringDarling
  • 18 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 11:12 PM

Oh god congratulations guys! I'm very happy for you, hope you'll have a long, happy and healthy life together!

#40 Pavement

Pavement
  • 429 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 11:49 PM

Well shit. Congratz.

#41 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 October 2012 - 05:56 AM

Awww congratulations! I cant see spoilers in work but im sure it was lovely and romantic (obviously because hes british and nymhs a sweetie)!! And I also bet lisa has been sick from over-excitment.

Have you a date in mind for the wedding? Will it be in the UK? Whats happening with the location issue? I want to know everything!! :D

(also can I come? plskthx)

#42 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 October 2012 - 01:44 PM

o.O

Much better than several years of waiting for nothing.

I'm also curious about where the wedding will be/when and what the situation will be like with the kids (Do they come to UK with you, or stay with their father? I'm assuming you because you are probably better with them, but its hard to convince a judge to let you take them out of the country)

Maybe you should do another AMA :p

And Congrats, lots of congrats. I wonder if this is codex's first engagement story? I know plenty of people have gone out, but idk about the rest of that.

And holy fuck is this site growing up. Coming here when I was 16 and still in school, and now people are getting engaged and everything :o

(Do you guys say "We met because of neopets")

#43 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 October 2012 - 01:51 PM

Congratulations! Good luck and may the wind be fair on your travels together.

I miss Coltom.

#44 artificial

artificial
  • 186 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 October 2012 - 02:33 PM

And holy fuck is this site growing up. Coming here when I was 16 and still in school, and now people are getting engaged and everything :o

To be fair, the two events are completely independent of each other. People were meeting on codex long before you joined.

#45 Elle

Elle
  • ShadowLink64's Rebel

• 894 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 October 2012 - 05:36 PM

OMGGGGGGG!
SAW THIS COMING.
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!
:heart: :heart: :heart:

Also: Gorgeous ring!

Edited by Elle, 31 October 2012 - 05:39 PM.

#46 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 October 2012 - 05:57 PM

CoNgRaTs

Posted Image

#47 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:58 AM

JDHFKGJSD I've said this like four hundred times already but uuuwaaaaa, congrats and good luck!!!! :D <3
Nymh your ring is so pretty, aaaaaaaaaa~

Also also when are the kids appearing so I can snuggle you guys and the kids forevers heeheh~ <3

#48 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:48 PM

Congratulations you two! :D

I may have known about this before the topic was posted. :=p

#49 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:33 AM

Congratulations you two! :D

I may have known about this before the topic was posted. :=p

When are you getting engaged?

#50 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2012 - 12:07 PM

I'm home now! So I have time to answer these questions ^_^

Awww congratulations! I cant see spoilers in work but im sure it was lovely and romantic (obviously because hes british and nymhs a sweetie)!! And I also bet lisa has been sick from over-excitment.

Have you a date in mind for the wedding? Will it be in the UK? Whats happening with the location issue? I want to know everything!! :D

(also can I come? plskthx)

We are actually going to have two weddings, because his family can't come to the US and my family can't come to the UK, so we'll have a wedding in both places so everyone can be a part of it. The first one will be in the US, and we're doing it over the Easter holiday this Spring while he is here, on April 6th :D We don't have a date set for the UK wedding yet.

Of course you're welcome to come :) We would love to have our Codex friends at both weddings.

o.O

Much better than several years of waiting for nothing.

I'm also curious about where the wedding will be/when and what the situation will be like with the kids (Do they come to UK with you, or stay with their father? I'm assuming you because you are probably better with them, but its hard to convince a judge to let you take them out of the country)

Maybe you should do another AMA :p

And Congrats, lots of congrats. I wonder if this is codex's first engagement story? I know plenty of people have gone out, but idk about the rest of that.

(Do you guys say "We met because of neopets")

The kids are coming to the UK with me when I move. I won't have to convince a judge of anything, because I was never married to their father, he can't legally keep me from taking them. But I do have his blessing to take them with me, and we will make sure that he still gets to see them regularly (just not quite as regularly as he would if they were living in the US of course).

This thread could kind of be an AMA I guess :D

I don't think we're the first engagement from Codex, I remember being told that a pair of members has gotten married before but I don't know who they are and I don't think they're active anymore.

When people ask how we met, we tell them of course. I don't think we've said "We met because of Neopets" but we have told people that we met on an online forum that is about Neopets (which people usually laugh about and then say that it's really cool).

JDHFKGJSD I've said this like four hundred times already but uuuwaaaaa, congrats and good luck!!!! :D <3
Nymh your ring is so pretty, aaaaaaaaaa~

Also also when are the kids appearing so I can snuggle you guys and the kids forevers heeheh~ <3

Thank you ^_^ The kids will be coming with me when I move to England next summer :D We are definitely going to have to arrange a meetup! We're planning on having some housewarming parties when we are all settled in, and then of course there's the UK wedding but I don't know when that will be :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: im engaged, lol, zaz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users