Quantcast

Photo

ValorSuite (MSAB, ShapeShifter Solver, Auction Sniper, Kad Feeder, Money Tree Grabber, Shop Pricer, USAB, AAA, Daily Automator, ETC)

auction sniper kad feeder money tree grabber shop auto pricer aaa autobuyer msab aaab shapeshifter kitchen quest food club

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3154 replies to this topic

#1251 Tansen

Tansen
  • 36 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:50 AM

The wheel one just says

Well, it could be worse, right?

You win a free spin. Commendably done!

As for the MTG then I don't know lol.

It keeps pulling stuff that isn't exactly worth what's advertised 

Edited by Tansen, 24 October 2013 - 06:55 AM.

#1252 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:55 AM

It keeps pulling stuff that isn't exactly worth what's advertised

Collectible Cards is being out as a prize in the current event and the price has dropped drastically very quickly. The database probably just hasn't caught up to it. You may just be getting unlucky enough to be getting things with very recent price drops... there's a decent number of books being given out as prizes right now.

#1253 Speshel

Speshel
  • 25 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:37 PM

Ooh, perfect. Lots of good programs on here that are otherwise hard to find nowadays.

#1254 gotvacien

gotvacien
  • 74 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:21 PM

wheel of monotony dosent appear to be working it always gives AppendToGatewayUrl.+?PHPSESSID=47ae5ec88697a5c048f7285ec383780f /1/onResultnullGerror@errmsg(The Wheel of Monotony is still spinning! so it dosent look like its collecting prizes and the fruit machine appears to have stopped working in the last couple updates

#1255 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:41 PM

wheel of monotony dosent appear to be working it always gives AppendToGatewayUrl.+?PHPSESSID=47ae5ec88697a5c048f7285ec383780f /1/onResultnullGerror@errmsg(The Wheel of Monotony is still spinning!so it dosent look like its collecting prizes and the fruit machine appears to have stopped working in the last couple updates

Yes, fruit machine does't show it's spinning anymore. All it shows are white boxes where the spinning should be. It just sits there, however it is spinning it. I just went a checked the machine on the site, and it says I've already used my spin, so the program is spinning however nothing is showing up. (prizes/what it lands on).

#1256 applerocket

applerocket
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:43 AM

I've been using the AAA Autobuyer for some time now and for the last few days something weird has been happening: a string of "Neopets temporarily out of service" messages will appear, followed by a "Failed to load AAA page". At the same time, I have been getting absolutely nothing from the Attic. I think it may be that each time the "Failed to load AAA page" occurs, it's an Attic restock. Has anybody else experienced the same issue?

#1257 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:53 AM

I've been using the AAA Autobuyer for some time now and for the last few days something weird has been happening: a string of "Neopets temporarily out of service" messages will appear, followed by a "Failed to load AAA page". At the same time, I have been getting absolutely nothing from the Attic. I think it may be that each time the "Failed to load AAA page" occurs, it's an Attic restock. Has anybody else experienced the same issue?

I have the same problem.

A bunch of those messages and bot automatically stops working. Two or three minutes later a pop up message appears that the program has stopped working and I have to force close it. :/

24b2lu1.png

"ValorousNeopetsSuite has stopped working

Windows can look up a solution of the problem in the internet

-» Look for an online solution and close the program

-» Close the program"

It makes me to force close even without getting those "neopets is offline" messages. By the simple fact the bot has stopped and I didn't close the suite right away or logged out and logged in with another account, this pop up appears.

Edited by athayde, 26 October 2013 - 08:21 AM.

#1258 Bonerock

Bonerock
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:55 PM

I have the same problem.

A bunch of those messages and bot automatically stops working. Two or three minutes later a pop up message appears that the program has stopped working and I have to force close it. :/

24b2lu1.png

"ValorousNeopetsSuite has stopped working

Windows can look up a solution of the problem in the internet

-» Look for an online solution and close the program

-» Close the program"

It makes me to force close even without getting those "neopets is offline" messages. By the simple fact the bot has stopped and I didn't close the suite right away or logged out and logged in with another account, this pop up appears.

I'm having the same problem sometimes.

#1259 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:07 PM

The past few days, Neopets has been lagging something chronic, so this may be why the program stops working. If it can't access the page it needs (due to the lag) this would cause it to freeze the suite.

#1260 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:16 AM

user error

Edited by Napiform, 30 October 2013 - 08:14 AM.

#1261 GokuJunior

GokuJunior
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:06 AM

Today Avast has "killed" Neopets Suite and all my list :(

#1262 Tansen

Tansen
  • 36 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:57 AM

The past few days, Neopets has been lagging something chronic, so this may be why the program stops working. If it can't access the page it needs (due to the lag) this would cause it to freeze the suite.

Mine's been crashing too but I attributed it to the shopwizard checks it does and it keeps spamming me with the bans.

#1263 Syntax

Syntax
  • Not an error.

• 991 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:07 AM

Avast quarantined the suite today for a Trojan. I'm guessing it's a false positive.

#1264 gotvacien

gotvacien
  • 74 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:26 PM

well i just noticed the suit caused a glitch it managed to overstock my shop i looked at my shop page and i had -47 free item space

edit it appears to be a glitch with the restock function on neopets and not related to the suite itslef

Edited by gotvacien, 30 October 2013 - 03:35 PM.

#1265 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:56 AM

how do i disable a bot? right now i have two bots enabled and i just wanna use one. :(

#1266 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:13 AM

how do i disable a bot? right now i have two bots enabled and i just wanna use one. :(

Select the one you want to disable by clicking the empty cell to the left of it then pressing the delete key on the keyboard.

#1267 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:54 AM

Select the one you want to disable by clicking the empty cell to the left of it then pressing the delete key on the keyboard.

got it, thanks. :D

alright, another question: how do i browse from one user message to another?

#1268 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:07 PM

got it, thanks. :D

alright, another question: how do i browse from one user message to another?

Use the arrow keys on the keyboard to go between them and the delete key to delete them.

How to get Avast to accept the Suite:

Open Avast
Click AntiVirus, then File System Shield, then Stop. A dialogue box will appear, asking how long to shut off for. 10 minutes is fine for most people, probably. 
205upsz.png

Come back here and download the Suite again (or extract the files again, if you didn't rage-delete like I did)

Go back to Avast and Click Settings in the top right corner.

Go to Global Exclusions and enter the file path of the Suite (after extraction)
(The file path is the info in the address bar after you open the folder you have the Suite stored in.)
 2hmj03o.png
Click OK

Go back to the AntiVirus and Start it again.

Start aaaing or usabing or whatever.

I HAVE NO IDEA IF YOUR VERSION HAS A VIRUS OR NOT. OBVIOUSLY YOU SHOULD DO YOUR OWN TESTING TO DETERMINE IF THE SUITE IS SAFE.

Edited by Napiform, 01 November 2013 - 05:15 PM.

#1269 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:20 PM

Thank you so much for figuring that out. :)

#1270 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:16 AM

Lever of doom?

#1271 Syntax

Syntax
  • Not an error.

• 991 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:02 PM

Lever of doom?

LOD can be easily done yourself. Set an autorefresher on the page where you get your "result" (or lack thereof). It's not really a daily per se cause getting the av can take a while, plus you can't use Neo while the suite is running, so for the multitaskers it's probably easier to just set the refresher in the background so you can still chat or whatever.

#1272 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:35 PM

LOD can be easily done yourself. Set an autorefresher on the page where you get your "result" (or lack thereof). It's not really a daily per se cause getting the av can take a while, plus you can't use Neo while the suite is running, so for the multitaskers it's probably easier to just set the refresher in the background so you can still chat or whatever.

So you can play LOD all day trying to get the avatar?

#1273 Syntax

Syntax
  • Not an error.

• 991 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:43 PM

So you can play LOD all day trying to get the avatar?

Yeah. It's what I did. Left the refresher on in a different tab. Checked my preferences periodically to see if I got it.

#1274 reestoquer

reestoquer
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:18 AM

No works for me, I use Win 7. Need download any DLL?

#1275 gotvacien

gotvacien
  • 74 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:23 PM

No works for me, I use Win 7. Need download any DLL?

Requirements:

http://www.microsoft...s.aspx?id=30679

http://www.microsoft...ails.aspx?id=21 & http://www.microsoft...ails.aspx?id=22 << Legitimate Windows 7/Win8 has these.

http://www.microsoft...s.aspx?id=17718 - OR - http://www.microsoft...s.aspx?id=30653 << Legitimate Win8 has these.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction sniper, kad feeder, money tree grabber, shop auto pricer, aaa autobuyer, msab, aaab, shapeshifter, kitchen quest, food club

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users