Quantcast

Photo

ValorSuite (MSAB, ShapeShifter Solver, Auction Sniper, Kad Feeder, Money Tree Grabber, Shop Pricer, USAB, AAA, Daily Automator, ETC)

auction sniper kad feeder money tree grabber shop auto pricer aaa autobuyer msab aaab shapeshifter kitchen quest food club

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3154 replies to this topic

#3076 Catha

Catha
  • 23 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 10:33 AM

Update released.

Thank you so much, although while I can put my user name in there (along with the rest), even though I turn "Account Enabled" to "True" the main board says I'm not logged in. Is there a button I'm missing? Thanks again, you rock!

#3077 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2017 - 11:34 AM

Thank you so much, although while I can put my user name in there (along with the rest), even though I turn "Account Enabled" to "True" the main board says I'm not logged in. Is there a button I'm missing? Thanks again, you rock!

Have you set your useragent?

#3078 Catha

Catha
  • 23 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 01:51 PM

Have you set your useragent?

I'm not sure what that is. :D

ETA;  Never mind. I learned how to Google. :D  

Edited by Catha, 21 July 2017 - 01:56 PM.

#3079 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 July 2017 - 02:19 PM

I'm not getting any kind of errors but when I open and try to run this it just... doesn't do anything?

Ok I just redownloaded it and put in the useragent I think that was what the problem was bc it is working like a charm now

Edited by Cannabis, 23 July 2017 - 09:36 PM.

#3080 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2017 - 09:50 AM

I can't find a login/save button, I feel stupid. 

nvm, user agent

#3081 Ohailno

Ohailno
  • 65 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 06:37 AM

I love this program, thank you! +rep

#3082 Cnourinha

Cnourinha
  • 179 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 August 2017 - 01:56 PM

@Valorous hei! Since this morning I can't login. Keeps saying: Neopets stopped attempt to login. I thought that it could be my password, so I changed it, but didn't work... 

Edited by Cnourinha, 18 August 2017 - 01:56 PM.

#3083 Kitty

Kitty
  • Kitten please 🐱

• 272 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 August 2017 - 04:16 PM

@Valorous hei! Since this morning I can't login. Keeps saying: Neopets stopped attempt to login. I thought that it could be my password, so I changed it, but didn't work... 

That's strange.. I had it on lil bit ago...

#3084 Cnourinha

Cnourinha
  • 179 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 August 2017 - 04:32 PM

That's strange.. I had it on lil bit ago...

I think that maybe is something related with a script that I dowloaded today ( an autoplayer for plushie tycoon). Or not D:
I'm trying everything, but isn't working even on my sides x--x

#3085 Loccy

Loccy
  • 111 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 05:04 PM

Would it be possible to make some amendments to the SDB Pricer? At the moment if you select items to move to your shop, it automatically prices them, but from the item database. The prices in that aren't exactly accurate and it led to me underpricing a huge amount of items (by about 10k-30k each). Can there be an option for moving to shop, but not running an autopricer? @Valorous

#3086 Cnourinha

Cnourinha
  • 179 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 August 2017 - 06:03 PM

AAAAAAAH is working again <3 <3

#3087 Froggo

Froggo
  • 108 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2017 - 10:17 PM

This is an awesome program! :D

It's also awesome that the free version is so nice!

+rep For you!

#3088 Ohailno

Ohailno
  • 65 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 08:04 PM

Okay I had a question but just figured it out. Im slow. Still love this program! 

Edited by Ohailno, 22 August 2017 - 08:07 PM.

#3089 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 August 2017 - 05:05 AM

Would it be possible to make some amendments to the SDB Pricer? At the moment if you select items to move to your shop, it automatically prices them, but from the item database. The prices in that aren't exactly accurate and it led to me underpricing a huge amount of items (by about 10k-30k each). Can there be an option for moving to shop, but not running an autopricer? @Valorous

Set ShopPricingPriceItemsOverZero to false to disable the autopricer. You can also set ShopPricingMinInterval to 0 in Account settings.

This is an awesome program! :D

It's also awesome that the free version is so nice!

+rep For you!

Glad to hear.

#3090 oxylolyn

oxylolyn
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 10:18 PM

I'm still having trouble with this program not doing certain dailies like Wheel of Monotony and Epilibox or w/e... Otherwise this program is fantastic!

Edited by oxylolyn, 29 August 2017 - 10:18 PM.

#3091 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 August 2017 - 04:22 AM

I'm still having trouble with this program not doing certain dailies like Wheel of Monotony and Epilibox or w/e... Otherwise this program is fantastic!

Wheel of Monotony sometimes bugs out. The daily really should be reviewed or removed.

Expellibox seems to work fine for me. Can someone else weigh in?

#3092 oxylolyn

oxylolyn
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 04:51 AM

I wish I knew why it didn't work.   If I were to remove the program, and re-install it, would that cause me to lose the premium membership on it, if I logged into the same account that was activated with your premium. 

#3093 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 August 2017 - 06:06 AM

I have similar problems but I gave up some time ago :) For example Grumpy King is not done on all my accounts, only on some of them. Wheel of Knowledge is almost always not done on my main ONLY. Also on my main the bank interest is not collected. I have 10 accounts and I really don't get the pattern :)

#3094 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 August 2017 - 02:42 PM

I have similar problems but I gave up some time ago :) For example Grumpy King is not done on all my accounts, only on some of them. Wheel of Knowledge is almost always not done on my main ONLY. Also on my main the bank interest is not collected. I have 10 accounts and I really don't get the pattern :)

If you remove the account and add it back it would clear up any strange problems.

#3095 Catha

Catha
  • 23 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 06:10 AM

The program isn't opening for me after the last update. I hit run and it just disappears.  Anyone else having this?

Edit: Still not working.  Updating and then just disappears. :(  

Edited by Catha, 03 October 2017 - 02:41 PM.

#3096 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 October 2017 - 04:30 AM

The program isn't opening for me after the last update. I hit run and it just disappears.  Anyone else having this?

Edit: Still not working.  Updating and then just disappears. :(  

Right click, run as admin. If that still doesn't work copy the executable to another folder as well as your save file and then run the executable there.

#3097 Catha

Catha
  • 23 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 11:26 AM

Right click, run as admin. If that still doesn't work copy the executable to another folder as well as your save file and then run the executable there.

As always, it works again.  Thank you! :D

#3098 Tchi57

Tchi57
  • 23 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 October 2017 - 09:56 AM

Apologies in advance if this question has already been answered.

Does the FollowingSchedule function work? I have my schedule filled, but when I hit start, nothing happens.  

I can change the BotState to Running, and the box will turn green which indicates that it's running, but when I use FollowingSchedule, the box expected to turn green remains blue. 

EDIT: I noticed some boxes in the calendar are shaded in. Does that mean scheduled events in those boxes won't work? Are these boxes for premium members? 

Edited by Tchi57, 14 October 2017 - 07:31 AM.

#3099 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2017 - 09:04 AM

Apologies in advance if this question has already been answered.

Does the FollowingSchedule function work? I have my schedule filled, but when I hit start, nothing happens.  

I can change the BotState to Running, and the box will turn green which indicates that it's running, but when I use FollowingSchedule, the box expected to turn green remains blue. 

EDIT: I noticed some boxes in the calendar are shaded in. Does that mean scheduled events in those boxes won't work? Are these boxes for premium members? 

FollowingSchedule works of course. If it is 6:01pm and you hit start and it is scheduled for 6:00pm it will not run. In that case you would have to double click it and change the status to Running.

The shaded in areas are outside of normal work hours -- it is built into the control that is being used. You can safely ignore it and use it if it wasn't shaded.

Edited by Valorous, 14 October 2017 - 09:04 AM.

#3100 kuwaz

kuwaz
  • 1181 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 02:09 PM

FollowingSchedule works of course. If it is 6:01pm and you hit start and it is scheduled for 6:00pm it will not run. In that case you would have to double click it and change the status to Running.

The shaded in areas are outside of normal work hours -- it is built into the control that is being used. You can safely ignore it and use it if it wasn't shaded.

Hi Valor,

Heres some feature requests, mostly for quality of life type of improvements. I've noticed that these things can get cumbersome when trying to make changes to a complex bot schedule.

1. Ability to stretch a bot horizontally across multiple days in the same timeslot, right now you can only have them in 1 day

2. Ability for Mainshop Autobuyer to have multiple shop IDs that it can randomly go through instead of staying in the same shop with no results.

3. Ability to use keyboard Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V to copy and paste bots into new timeslots

Thanks for your continued support.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction sniper, kad feeder, money tree grabber, shop auto pricer, aaa autobuyer, msab, aaab, shapeshifter, kitchen quest, food club

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users