Quantcast

Photo

ValorSuite (MSAB, ShapeShifter Solver, Auction Sniper, Kad Feeder, Money Tree Grabber, Shop Pricer, USAB, AAA, Daily Automator, ETC)

auction sniper kad feeder money tree grabber shop auto pricer aaa autobuyer msab aaab shapeshifter kitchen quest food club

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3154 replies to this topic

#3126 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2018 - 03:05 PM

I have been notified of a bug where it does not properly save your daily or pet settings. This will be corrected as soon as possible.

Edit: Should be corrected.

Edited by Valorous, 02 April 2018 - 03:08 PM.

#3127 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2018 - 08:37 PM

It's a piece of software that requests administrative rights and immediately contacts a server to see if it needs to download a file and replace files on your computer (self-update). The next thing it does is to take actions on a website without user input as defined by a schedule, evading that websites detection that it is not a human making these actions.

Windows Defender plays it safe and needs to know you are sure that you know what this software does.

It's one of the reasons why I'm going to turn this into a webservice where you can add accounts and plug proxy information in. I don't have the time to do it without getting compensated for it because it is a massive amount of work. It would require significant development time ($$$$$), more server hardware ($$$), a domain ($), web application firewalls ($$) and more.

It would however let you bot neopets from any web browser and that's pretty cool.

Your knowledge is crazy man that sounds cool. When I get paid Friday I'm finally going to donate bc you keep it 100

#3128 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 April 2018 - 02:09 AM

Heyo, first up, this program is great and you're great. Second, I'm a dumbass that wants to reinstall after a long time of not having it, but I keep getting an error. I've tried adding in all my exemptions, but alas, I have failed. Pls help

Download the zip to your desktop. Extract it so you have a folder then ValorSuite.exe inside of it. Run ValorSuite.exe.

#3129 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 April 2018 - 01:47 PM

My dailies settings weren't/aren't saved, I'll set them manually again but just to let you know.

#3130 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2018 - 03:50 AM

My dailies settings weren't/aren't saved, I'll set them manually again but just to let you know.

Let me know after you set them manually if they still save.

#3131 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2018 - 04:26 AM

Let me know after you set them manually if they still save.

Yes, they are saved now :)

#3132 Cnourinha

Cnourinha
  • 179 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2018 - 11:38 AM

Hello!

Since this morning I'm getting this message: No internect conection detected. 
I tried to restart my pc, the internet and also reinstalled the program, but nothing worked... 

#3133 OPCold

OPCold
  • 32 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2018 - 07:37 PM

No connection issues here but I am having to re-tick the training stats for the autotrainer every time I reopen.

#3134 Norava

Norava
  • Pro Can Cran

• 547 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 April 2018 - 05:44 AM

No connection issues here but I am having to re-tick the training stats for the autotrainer every time I reopen.

Dealt with the same issue today, 4/5.

#3135 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 April 2018 - 02:41 AM

Hello!

Since this morning I'm getting this message: No internect conection detected. 
I tried to restart my pc, the internet and also reinstalled the program, but nothing worked... 

Does this still happen?

Dealt with the same issue today, 4/5.

Is this problem still happening?

#3136 Norava

Norava
  • Pro Can Cran

• 547 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 April 2018 - 06:23 AM

Does this still happen?

Is this problem still happening?

Yes @Valorous, it happened today for me.

#3137 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 April 2018 - 01:06 PM

Yes @Valorous, it happened today for me.

Update pushed. Let me know if it continues.

#3138 Norava

Norava
  • Pro Can Cran

• 547 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2018 - 05:55 AM

@Valorous, looks like it is fixed! Everything carried over today. For premium users, is there any way to force the Ninja Training school before level 40?

#3139 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2018 - 01:10 PM

@Valorous, looks like it is fixed! Everything carried over today. For premium users, is there any way to force the Ninja Training school before level 40?

When did that become an option with Neopets (ninja school before 40)?

https://valorsuite.neocodex.us/

Edited by Valorous, 10 April 2018 - 08:23 AM.

#3140 Norava

Norava
  • Pro Can Cran

• 547 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2018 - 04:51 AM

When did that become an option with Neopets (ninja school before 40)?

https://valorsuite.neocodex.us/

My mistake - I meant the Mystery Island Training School. You are right about the Secret Ninja School.

Edit : Looks like I may just be out of touch with the different training options. (*grumble* back in my day...)

Edited by Norava, 11 April 2018 - 04:57 AM.

#3141 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2018 - 08:06 AM

My mistake - I meant the Mystery Island Training School. You are right about the Secret Ninja School.

Edit : Looks like I may just be out of touch with the different training options. (*grumble* back in my day...)

Is this feature requested per pet or globally?

#3142 Norava

Norava
  • Pro Can Cran

• 547 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2018 - 06:56 AM

Is this feature requested per pet or globally?

Personally I would prefer always doing the Mystery Island school since it's neopoints isn't an issue for me, as much as time is. (If that's what you're asking for globally).

If it was easier to implement a selection process that would be fine too.

#3143 grapes

grapes
  • Waser Lave Fan

• 403 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2018 - 04:00 AM

I just got an update for VS. It seems to be broken for me, now—nothing seems to run.

#3144 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2018 - 08:44 AM

I just got an update for VS. It seems to be broken for me, now—nothing seems to run.

I will look into it soon.

#3145 Arnie

Arnie
  • 132 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2018 - 01:14 PM

I have no idea about proxies, but it mandatory ask to imput proxy information...

Some help, please?

#3146 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2018 - 01:50 PM

@Valorous would it be possible to add a dice-a-roo roll automator? 

Potentially. Development of the desktop client is done. Everything forward will be for the web application.

I have no idea about proxies, but it mandatory ask to imput proxy information...

Some help, please?

Use the desktop application (download in the first post). The web application is not ready for widespread use.

#3147 Arnie

Arnie
  • 132 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2018 - 02:30 PM

@Valorous

Then i don't need a proxy for the desktop App?

How safe is that?

I'm aiming to have a bunch of accounts making dailies and one shell autobuying/pricing...

#3148 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2018 - 09:49 AM

@Valorous

Then i don't need a proxy for the desktop App?

How safe is that?

I'm aiming to have a bunch of accounts making dailies and one shell autobuying/pricing...

In that case it's reccomended you use a proxy for each account. Unless you wanna risk being chain frozen.

#3149 masxed

masxed
  • 712 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2018 - 03:33 PM

@Valorous

Is there a possibility the proxy requirement will be taken out of the web application soon? I've searched high and low for a working free proxy and couldn't find one.

#3150 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2018 - 04:05 PM

@Valorous

Is there a possibility the proxy requirement will be taken out of the web application soon? I've searched high and low for a working free proxy and couldn't find one.

Never. If you don't use a proxy all connections would go through my server. If Neopets sees a thousand connections coming from the same IP there would be a chain freeze.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction sniper, kad feeder, money tree grabber, shop auto pricer, aaa autobuyer, msab, aaab, shapeshifter, kitchen quest, food club

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users