Quantcast

Photo

ValorSuite (MSAB, ShapeShifter Solver, Auction Sniper, Kad Feeder, Money Tree Grabber, Shop Pricer, USAB, AAA, Daily Automator, ETC)

auction sniper kad feeder money tree grabber shop auto pricer aaa autobuyer msab aaab shapeshifter kitchen quest food club

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3154 replies to this topic

#26 Krolartemiza

Krolartemiza
  • 33 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:44 PM

this sounds very interesting!

unfortunately, like rachelsaurus i'm usually on a mac, but when i get home, i'll try it out on the pc.

#27 netus

netus
  • 37 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:07 PM

yeah, this awesome program :)

Edited by netus, 19 November 2012 - 11:07 PM.

#28 scarbunnies

scarbunnies
  • 78 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:08 PM

Will you please make a program so we can feed Kad, pretty please?

Thank you.

#29 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:53 PM

An update has been released that fixes some nasty little bugs.

I'm going to work on a item price caching system because I can't get help from the people that maintain Neocodex's database to implement theirs in my suite.

Will you please make a program so we can feed Kad, pretty please?

Thank you.

I'll put a kad feeder on the to-do list. What features would you like included in it?

#30 Majesty

Majesty
  • 164 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:09 PM

i would love a kad feeder too :)

#31 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:52 AM

Another sizeable update.

My account doesn't have the capital to work on a kad feeder for now. I think I might make a shapeshifter solver next though.

#32 ShapeshifterIsMyDrug

ShapeshifterIsMyDrug
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:55 PM

Another sizeable update.

My account doesn't have the capital to work on a kad feeder for now. I think I might make a shapeshifter solver next though.

A Shapeshifter autosolver would be an easy 5K+ Neopoints per day. And it would be really quick if you added an option to reset the game each day. I would imagine you could solve the first 19 levels (hitting the 5k limit) in less than two minutes. Oh, and here is a little trick you can use to speed things up. When you are submitting your solution, you don't have to wait for the page to reload between pieces.

#33 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:35 AM

i would love a kad feeder too :)

My kad feeder is almost done. There's just a bit of a problem in completing the feeding process, namely that every item they want costs more than I have on my account.

A Shapeshifter autosolver would be an easy 5K+ Neopoints per day. And it would be really quick if you added an option to reset the game each day. I would imagine you could solve the first 19 levels (hitting the 5k limit) in less than two minutes. Oh, and here is a little trick you can use to speed things up. When you are submitting your solution, you don't have to wait for the page to reload between pieces.

A Shapeshifter solver will also eat up many more lunch hours then most other bots. It's certainly the most interesting to write though.

#34 HappyAccident

HappyAccident
  • 408 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:24 PM

My kad feeder is almost done. There's just a bit of a problem in completing the feeding process, namely that every item they want costs more than I have on my account.

Can't wait till that's done I'll definitely be using it. :thumbsup:

#35 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:45 PM

An EXTREMELY basic Kad Feeder has been added. It presently can only feed Kads if you have the item in your inventory and has no way of verifying if it was actually fed (it will display the HTML outcome though).

I don't have the Neopoints to properly write a Kad Feeder until this changes the feeder will continue to be extremely basic.

#36 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:51 PM

A new version with significant improvements has been uploaded.

I need feedback or development is difficult to continue.

#37 bigjilm

bigjilm
  • 76 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 02:28 PM

What is the list format for the Auction Sniper? I'd like to save my list.

#38 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 November 2012 - 04:15 PM

What is the list format for the Auction Sniper? I'd like to save my list.

name|price
name|price

Anything under the price will be bought as long as the price stays under that amount.

#39 fimend

fimend
  • 170 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:02 PM

The auction sniper has worked really well. The only thing that could be improved is that it stops after winning an auction. If that's a necessary function of the program then some sort of notification that an auction has been won and the program has stopped would be good. I have to make systematic checks to see if it's still running which is a pain if I step away from the computer for a while. Other than that, it does what it's supposed to do.

#40 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:43 PM

The auction sniper has worked really well. The only thing that could be improved is that it stops after winning an auction. If that's a necessary function of the program then some sort of notification that an auction has been won and the program has stopped would be good. I have to make systematic checks to see if it's still running which is a pain if I step away from the computer for a while. Other than that, it does what it's supposed to do.

It stops after winning an auction for you?

It should only stop when the amount of searchs has been exceeded. It displays when it is running, which bot is running, the sleep times, what it is bidding on and what it won and at what cost for me and everyone that tests internally.

Can you take a screen shot of a completed 25 search sniping session with identifying information removed?

#41 fimend

fimend
  • 170 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:00 PM

It stops after winning an auction for you?

It should only stop when the amount of searchs has been exceeded. It displays when it is running, which bot is running, the sleep times, what it is bidding on and what it won and at what cost for me and everyone that tests internally.

Can you take a screen shot of a completed 25 search sniping session with identifying information removed?

I just noticed the number of searches field. I think it was a coincidence that I hit the number of searches right after I won an item. Thanks for the guidance.

#42 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:45 PM

No problem. The Auction Sniper can best be described as being extremely unfair to bid against.

#43 Unseelie

Unseelie
  • 18 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:20 PM

This sounds really interesting. I'm currently on a Mac as well, so I'm not using it for the moment, but I might try it in CrossOver when I get comfortable enough (NP wise, I mean) to feed Kads.

#44 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:06 PM

how does an auto-habi player/auto-battledome player sound?

#45 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:20 PM

how does an auto-habi player/auto-battledome player sound?

I don't know what either of those are or entail. Please elaborate.

#46 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:30 PM

Not sure if Habitarium can be automated or not. Auto Battler would be cool with the new BD system. Here's an example of what Habitarium is, Valorous

#47 Carialle

Carialle
  • 289 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 December 2012 - 04:45 AM

A Auto Trainer would be awesome. I really miss the Neocodex Auto Trainer :(
Keep up the great work!

#48 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:44 AM

A Auto Trainer would be awesome. I really miss the Neocodex Auto Trainer :(
Keep up the great work!

Excuse my ignorance. What does an auto trainer do?

#49 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:45 AM

Excuse my ignorance. What does an auto trainer do?

Auto train your pets at the Mystery Island training school (go to training school, start course, buy codestones, pay for course, wait, repeat).

#50 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:47 PM

Auto train your pets at the Mystery Island training school (go to training school, start course, buy codestones, pay for course, wait, repeat).

I have added this to my list of things to do.

There has been a new version released. Significant improvements to the auction sniper and auto pricer.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction sniper, kad feeder, money tree grabber, shop auto pricer, aaa autobuyer, msab, aaab, shapeshifter, kitchen quest, food club

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users