Quantcast

Photo

ValorSuite (MSAB, ShapeShifter Solver, Auction Sniper, Kad Feeder, Money Tree Grabber, Shop Pricer, USAB, AAA, Daily Automator, ETC)

auction sniper kad feeder money tree grabber shop auto pricer aaa autobuyer msab aaab shapeshifter kitchen quest food club

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3154 replies to this topic

#76 nanny

nanny
  • 32 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:42 AM

Hm. I can't seem to get the auction going. I've only put in one, two and five dubloon coins into the list to test it out. When I personally check out the auction genie, there are a lot of auctions at are below the max limit. In addition, it says

[11/12/2012 2:53:46 PM] AuctionSniper Searcher: Failed to get auction page. Retrying.

for 2 min, at 4 times per second. What's the reason for this, and how do I fix it?

that happened to me as well

#77 Guest_Scarletfire_*

Guest_Scarletfire_*

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:17 PM

Does this program auto update itself, or do we need to dl the newest version?

#78 Guest_Scarletfire_*

Guest_Scarletfire_*

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:04 PM

This is for my personal curiosity, but is it possible to display all the bids that the auction sniper makes into the log?

#79 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:48 PM

This is for my personal curiosity, but is it possible to display all the bids that the auction sniper makes into the log?

Uncheck show wins only.

Edited by Valorous, 14 December 2012 - 03:48 PM.

#80 Habanero

Habanero
  • 275 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:26 PM

First of all, I love you.
Second, do you know safe times for Tree sniping?

#81 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:30 PM

First of all, I love you.
Second, do you know safe times for Tree sniping?

Any time is a good time. I've never been frozen for anything yet.

#82 SpiceMelon

SpiceMelon
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:37 PM

You have to extract the archive to a folder before you run it.

I did, I extracted everything to a folder and tried to run it

Edit..Do I need a .net framework for this? I tried to run as admin and it said i didn't have the right version of runtime

Edited by SpiceMelon, 17 December 2012 - 09:40 PM.

#83 Habanero

Habanero
  • 275 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:45 PM

Any time is a good time. I've never been frozen for anything yet.

How often did you snipe? (Hours at a time?)

#84 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:47 PM

I did, I extracted everything to a folder and tried to run it

Edit..Do I need a .net framework for this? I tried to run as admin and it said i didn't have the right version of runtime

You need .NET 3.5.

How often did you snipe? (Hours at a time?)

I make it vary greatly. Generally only 25-35 searches an hour (auctions).

Edited by Valorous, 17 December 2012 - 09:48 PM.

#85 SpiceMelon

SpiceMelon
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 10:07 PM

Yay, you saved me! the .net 3.5 worked!

#86 Habanero

Habanero
  • 275 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:44 PM

I can't reproduce this with either my internal debug build or the latest release build (v0.8.8.11). The error means that you have the same item in your list twice. This error should not happen (it should be handled) and it is properly handled for me. I haven't a clue why this is happening with you. Try deleting the entire list then loading again or let me know what's in your list.

It's probably just Neopets but, I've been getting logged out a lot. 30~ times in an hour but that's not my complaint. Would it be possible to get rid of the Neopets log-in screen pop-up? It's annoying having to exit it every time I get logged out.

#87 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2012 - 12:49 PM

It's probably just Neopets but, I've been getting logged out a lot. 30~ times in an hour but that's not my complaint. Would it be possible to get rid of the Neopets log-in screen pop-up? It's annoying having to exit it every time I get logged out.

That popup system is designed to only display when something happens that can't or won't be handled. Neopets was having problems yesterday and being repeatedly logged out was part of it.

#88 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:34 PM

I apologize for insinuating that you may be trying to steal passwords with your program.
Great job and great program.

I think I'm going to start using it now.

#89 Habanero

Habanero
  • 275 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:37 PM

I can't reproduce this with either my internal debug build or the latest release build (v0.8.8.11). The error means that you have the same item in your list twice. This error should not happen (it should be handled) and it is properly handled for me. I haven't a clue why this is happening with you. Try deleting the entire list then loading again or let me know what's in your list.

I downloaded the newest build and I still get the same error.
The red exclamation mark always seems to be on "Mau Codestone" which says that I have duplicates when I dont.

#90 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:43 PM

I apologize for insinuating that you may be trying to steal passwords with your program.
Great job and great program.

I think I'm going to start using it now.

Apology accepted but I don't blame you one bit.

I downloaded the newest build and I still get the same error.
The red exclamation mark always seems to be on "Mau Codestone" which says that I have duplicates when I dont.

I'd need a list to test with. The only way it could be happening that I can think of is if you loaded a list after you set the software to run.

Edit: Found Habanero's error, fixed it, released update.

Edited by Valorous, 19 December 2012 - 03:25 PM.

#91 Jaws

Jaws
  • 538 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 December 2012 - 03:44 PM

This looks so cool!!! I'm going to try to get bootcamp in time for the auto trainer :D
(I use a mac :S)

#92 Guest_idonotexist_*

Guest_idonotexist_*

Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:30 PM

I think being able to bid on a specific auction (with the auction ID) might be helpful. :p
Especially when it comes to map pieces when they have the same name but vastly different market values

#93 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:36 PM

I think being able to bid on a specific auction (with the auction ID) might be helpful. :p
Especially when it comes to map pieces when they have the same name but vastly different market values

It won't bid on any item that has multiple names for the same item.

#94 tri

tri
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user

• 1133 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 December 2012 - 10:12 AM

Auction Sniper!!!!!!

#95 Talix

Talix
  • 30 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 04:55 PM

Download link not working for me?

#96 StealthyXor

StealthyXor
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:42 PM

awesome
i'd love to see source code to be able to tweak and extend

Edited by StealthyXor, 27 December 2012 - 10:34 PM.

#97 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2012 - 05:42 PM

Download link not working for me?

I'm not having any troubles with the download link.

#98 gotvacien

gotvacien
  • 74 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:13 AM

its just a thought but why not make auto update an option in the gui thats disabled by default that way people like me that are lazy can have it update for us and the paranoid people dont worry but i wouldnt worry about people running av's and bots at the same time that never works well with any type of bot network monitoring and sandboxing is so much better for staying safe if your dont trust something

#99 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:46 PM

its just a thought but why not make auto update an option in the gui thats disabled by default that way people like me that are lazy can have it update for us and the paranoid people dont worry but i wouldnt worry about people running av's and bots at the same time that never works well with any type of bot network monitoring and sandboxing is so much better for staying safe if your dont trust something

Perhaps I will. I've been designing a centralized network for the bot to send shop wizard search results to. That way I will have gone "full evil".

#100 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:06 PM

The latest version now is capable of collecting item pricing information anonymously. It does not accept information besides your client version. If your client version is out of date, it will alert you.

These features can be disabled at any time under Miscellaneous settings.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction sniper, kad feeder, money tree grabber, shop auto pricer, aaa autobuyer, msab, aaab, shapeshifter, kitchen quest, food club

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)