Quantcast

Photo

ValorSuite (MSAB, ShapeShifter Solver, Auction Sniper, Kad Feeder, Money Tree Grabber, Shop Pricer, USAB, AAA, Daily Automator, ETC)

auction sniper kad feeder money tree grabber shop auto pricer aaa autobuyer msab aaab shapeshifter kitchen quest food club

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3154 replies to this topic

#101 StealthyXor

StealthyXor
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:50 AM

nice! :)
seems it's finding alot less now though (nothing atm :p)
also can the DB be used for shop pricing?

Edited by StealthyXor, 01 January 2013 - 05:12 AM.

#102 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:23 PM

nice! :)
seems it's finding alot less now though (nothing atm :p)
also can the DB be used for shop pricing?

It will be when receiving is implemented. If you have the databasing system enabled you will be able to price your entire shop almost instantly if there are enough users.

#103 gotvacien

gotvacien
  • 74 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:38 PM

i got a suggestion for the auto pricer could you make it an option for it to only change the price on items above 0 if the new price + inflation is under/over (user defined) the current price as it bugs me when the item isnt selling and it goes and raises the price when id rather it leave it the same or lower it

#104 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:46 PM

i got a suggestion for the auto pricer could you make it an option for it to only change the price on items above 0 if the new price + inflation is under/over (user defined) the current price as it bugs me when the item isnt selling and it goes and raises the price when id rather it leave it the same or lower it

It sets the price based off of the current market average multiplied by your inflation ratio.

This problem will be corrected when the software receives database information regarding market costs and the number of users increases as the more users, the more accurate the data.

This will hopefully be implemented next update.

EDIT: All data is collected anonymously and securely using 2048 bit encryption.

Edited by Valorous, 02 January 2013 - 05:54 PM.

#105 StealthyXor

StealthyXor
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:05 PM

hopefully the database is growing then
because right now all i see is too many attempts and finding/pricing nothing :p

Edited by StealthyXor, 02 January 2013 - 11:06 PM.

#106 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2013 - 03:58 AM

hopefully the database is growing then
because right now all i see is too many attempts and finding/pricing nothing :p

Use your own price list.

EDIT: It can now download from the main server. It won't be at optimal efficiency for another 24 hours (to get rid of the debugging data) and until there are atleast 30 people on average or more using the bots daily.

EDIT2: The server-side cache is rebuilt hourly.

Edited by Valorous, 03 January 2013 - 05:32 AM.

#107 ohmykrisus

ohmykrisus
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 01:03 PM

Whenever I start any of the programs it logs me out on Chrome. Is there any way to stop this? It's a pain if I can't run habitarium at the same time..

edit: Also, when I log back into Neo on Chrome, I get a chain of popups saying [number] Error and it displays the Neo login page.

edit2: when I try to run this at the same time as Abrosia it frequently logs me out and I get the same error that I said above

Edited by ohmykrisus, 05 January 2013 - 02:00 PM.

#108 StealthyXor

StealthyXor
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:46 PM

use different accounts, you cant have the same account logged on several times, lol

#109 mintpro

mintpro
  • 597 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:06 AM

I tried today your Kad Feeder. After 3 minutes I got this message "Kad Feeder: Tired of feeding kads. Aborting." Ran two times with the same results. First I chose 3 kads to feed and second time 93 kads.

Am I doing something wrong?

Edited by mintpro, 07 January 2013 - 05:07 AM.

#110 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:52 AM

Would you be interested in creating a shop clearing bot, which will clear items in shops while using an account that logged into a different browser to allow two accounts on at once(with access to being able to use proxies)? It should buy the cheapest items first then move up to the pricier items/more stocked items.

I find it annoying while restocking legit, that no one besides me is clearing stock. This makes it very expensive on my part, then also makes me lose chances at restock grabs because there are bots that just stay in single shops all night long who just wait with out contributing to clearing.

Edited by Megazord, 07 January 2013 - 05:53 AM.

#111 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:44 AM

Is this program available for mac users aswell?

I have not a clue. I don't and have never developed for Mac.

I would assume that it's emulate-able though.

#112 kidbit

kidbit
  • 159 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:40 AM

I tried using WineBottler (works sometimes) and it did not work :(

#113 KingHeisenberg

KingHeisenberg
  • 93 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:59 PM

Great program bro.

Edit: I keep getting logged out when using the auction sniper.

Edited by theawesomeunderscoreofdoom, 08 January 2013 - 07:22 PM.

#114 StealthyXor

StealthyXor
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:04 AM

http://www.mono-project.com/Main_Page

#115 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:48 AM

The Kad Feeder has been updated. It now doesn't suck but needs some optimizations regarding speed.

#116 Ninetales

Ninetales
  • 52 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 12:33 PM

Hi! :) I would love to try these programs out, but for some reason I can't seem to install them? I've downloaded BitZipper as it was suggest to use that program to unzip the specific file type, but even after doing so, I can't get the program to set up or install. I'm running on Windows ME (ancient, I know!), could that be my issue?

#117 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 January 2013 - 12:37 PM

How can you possibly still be on Windows ME? xD

#118 PinkRainbows

PinkRainbows
  • 125 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 12:50 PM

so new to things like this. I just want use the kad feeder :p

But I keep getting this when i start it : Kad Feeder: No inventory nodes.. xD

#119 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:48 PM

Hi! :) I would love to try these programs out, but for some reason I can't seem to install them? I've downloaded BitZipper as it was suggest to use that program to unzip the specific file type, but even after doing so, I can't get the program to set up or install. I'm running on Windows ME (ancient, I know!), could that be my issue?

It should work as long as you have .NET 3.5 installed.

so new to things like this. I just want use the kad feeder :p

But I keep getting this when i start it : Kad Feeder: No inventory nodes.. xD

I'll correct this error and push an update. It happens because the software detects your inventory to be empty.

EDIT: Update pushed. Kad Feeder significantly sped up. Minor bug fixed.

Edited by Valorous, 14 January 2013 - 01:55 PM.

#120 Ninetales

Ninetales
  • 52 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 02:07 PM

How can you possibly still be on Windows ME? xD

Haha well I bought my computer from Verizon (it's a Mini HP) it should have been on at least Windows 7, but wasn't. ANNND since I only paid $50 for it, I didn't complain. I definitely need a new one.

I lied. I'm on Windows XP. Oops.

It should work as long as you have .NET 3.5 installed.
___

This could very well be my problem. I'll look into and see if I have that. . . whatever it is.
Edit: I'm installing it now, so that had to be my problem. Thank you! :) I read through the board and must have missed you answering this.

Edited by Frankenstein, 14 January 2013 - 02:12 PM.

#121 PinkRainbows

PinkRainbows
  • 125 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 02:19 PM

awesome seems be working now thanks :D

#122 Ninetales

Ninetales
  • 52 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 02:58 PM

Okay so I left before I could actually see the program finish downloading and now that it has it's asking me to repair or remove .NET Framework 4. Do I need to do anything further here or just close it immediately? I know nothing about this framework stuff and I really don't want to set my computer back any further. :p

#123 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:47 PM

Okay so I left before I could actually see the program finish downloading and now that it has it's asking me to repair or remove .NET Framework 4. Do I need to do anything further here or just close it immediately? I know nothing about this framework stuff and I really don't want to set my computer back any further. :p

You likely don't have to do anything further as long as you have .NET 3.5.

#124 Ninetales

Ninetales
  • 52 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:56 PM

That's just what I was thinking. I'm going to try to set it up now. If I can't get it going, do you mind my PMing you for help?

#125 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:04 PM

That's just what I was thinking. I'm going to try to set it up now. If I can't get it going, do you mind my PMing you for help?

Go for it anytime. There's no setup for the software. You just extract the archive to a folder then run the main exe.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction sniper, kad feeder, money tree grabber, shop auto pricer, aaa autobuyer, msab, aaab, shapeshifter, kitchen quest, food club

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users