• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#1 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2012 - 06:44 AM

Even though I don't really like this show all that much, I keep watching it for Michonne and Daryl's awesome arms.
BUT AFTER LAST NIGHT, I FEEL LIKE MY MISPLACED LOYALTY TO THE SHOW HAS FINALLY PAID OFF.

AWWWWW YEAAAH!!

Awwwwww yeahhh
(Rick's reaction made me laugh so fucking hard.)

Anyway. So what do you think? I like where the show is going. It was nice seeing Carol stop being a mouse. I think the Governor's face is fugly as Vampire Bill, and he needs to chop that horrible hair off. I'm not sure how I feel about this show's ability to have only one black male in the cast at a time. Glenn and Maggie are still my favs, but Michonne is pretty badass. Still hate Carl.

#2 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2012 - 06:51 AM

I stopped watching after the second season because it got so bad.

But I hear this season is awesome. Should I catch up or is it not THAT worth it?

#3 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2012 - 06:56 AM

I watched Talking Dead afterwards and they were like NO ONE IS SAFE

(except Rick, Glenn, Maggie, Carl)

#4 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:02 AM

I stopped watching after the second season because it got so bad.

But I hear this season is awesome. Should I catch up or is it not THAT worth it?

Just start at Season Three. There's a recap that explains everything you missed and you can just get the ball rolling. It still has it's stupid boring campy-ass bullshit parts, but eh. Zombies.

LOL Scot. You watched the Talking Dead? Please tell me you aren't watching Comic Book Men. Those guys look like they've never seen real women's breasts before. Kevin Smith enrages me so much I yell at the tv every time a commercial comes on.

I don't think Glenn and Maggie are safe. I think they can be killed off just like anyone else, but the next person I hope will die is Andrea. I cannot STAND her goddamn Lindsay Lohan lips.

#5 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:18 AM

Just start at Season Three. There's a recap that explains everything you missed and you can just get the ball rolling. It still has it's stupid boring campy-ass bullshit parts, but eh. Zombies.

LOL Scot. You watched the Talking Dead? Please tell me you aren't watching Comic Book Men. Those guys look like they've never seen real women's breasts before. Kevin Smith enrages me so much I yell at the tv every time a commercial comes on.

I don't think Glenn and Maggie are safe. I think they can be killed off just like anyone else, but the next person I hope will die is Andrea. I cannot STAND her goddamn Lindsay Lohan lips.

Okay, I think I will maybe read a summary first then start like next week sometime. :D

#6 Pilot

Pilot
  • Bees?

• 1074 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:44 AM

I hate that dickweed of a Carl... stupid kid gets everyone killed.

#7 ElBastardoVerde

ElBastardoVerde
  • Shitstorm

• 220 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:22 PM

Chyeah, fuck Carl. I don't know anyone who likes him. I'm not fond of Lori either.

#8 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:38 PM

I only came here because of the awesome tags. I don't watch this show (surprise).

#9 artificial

artificial
  • 186 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2012 - 03:09 PM

I wasn't even able to finish season 2. Was so boring. They literally just hung around the farm every episode. Suppose I could start S3, but it best be worth it!

#10 flea

flea
  • 99 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 03:16 PM

Haha j'adore votre avatar ^

+rep

Edited by 275, 05 November 2012 - 03:16 PM.

#11 brainbabe

brainbabe
  • 29 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 05:54 PM

Rick's reaction...geez. I went from tears to bursting with laughter.

Also, I hate Carl. He always screws someone over whenever he's like "nah I'm a man now look at this gun and my manly hat". Please.

#12 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2012 - 06:21 PM

I only watch talking dead if the ep is good. That last one had T-Dog's actor as a guest star. They gave him a riot shield from the set and got everyone to sign it. They mentioned Lori a few times in passing but no one gave a shit.

Well if they stray too much from the comics/source material they'll have to embellish a lot and the show will suck like how True Blood is just pulling things out of its ass. But you're right they have switch the timing of deaths on more than one occasion.

#13 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:02 PM

I talked to a guy and he said that he likes Carl now. He says that he's a badass now but Rick is a little bitch.

I have no idea about the validity of those statements.

#14 tri

tri
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user

• 1133 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:42 PM

I watched the 1 season on Netflix. I thought it was good. Don't know if I will continue watching it. Maybe. I know they are always advertising it on AMC it seems.

#15 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:52 PM

I talked to a guy and he said that he likes Carl now. He says that he's a badass now but Rick is a little bitch.
I have no idea about the validity of those statements.

Well, I guess wanting to eat dog food is kinda badass. Mad Max did it in the Road Warrior. So... I guess Carl's a badass.

#16 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:56 PM

Well, I guess wanting to eat dog food is kinda badass. Mad Max did it in the Road Warrior. So... I guess Carl's a badass.

I really have to catch up >_<

I read the summary for season 2. Seems like there are some good scenes to watch though! Like the fight for the farm where some bitches die. And how Dale dies.

#17 Pilot

Pilot
  • Bees?

• 1074 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:49 PM

I really have to catch up >_<

I read the summary for season 2. Seems like there are some good scenes to watch though! Like the fight for the farm where some bitches die. And how Dale dies.

Dale was a bitch though. In the sense that he kept bitching

#18 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:12 AM

Almost completely caught up already.

WHY DO I READ SPOILERS THOUGH UGH

Okay totally caught up. I honestly was NOT expecting that. Yowza.

#19 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:26 AM

But what happened to Carol?!

#20 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:43 AM

But what happened to Carol?!

But do we reallllyyy care?

or do we like her?

#21 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:44 AM

But do we reallllyyy care?

or do we like her?

I'm not really bothered myself but it seemed a bit strange how none of the other characters were really bothered either. :p

#22 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:48 AM

I'm not really bothered myself but it seemed a bit strange how none of the other characters were really bothered either. :p

It might have had something to with that attention whore Lori... Always making everything about HER.

#23 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:57 AM

I would have at least thought Daryl would be a little bit interested in if she was dead or not. O_o

#24 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:03 PM

I would have at least thought Daryl would be a little bit interested in if she was dead or not. O_o

He's found her head scarf. She never leaves prisons infested with zombies without her headscarf! Surely she must be dead.

#25 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:44 PM

I have wanted Lori to die for so long...

*Throws confetti*

But seriously. I was pretty sad when she was saying goodbye to Carl because I can imagine how hard that was for them both.
I also laughed at Rick's reaction.

I wasn't really concerned that Tdog died. Sucks but meh. I prepared myself for his death back when he had that blood infection.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: zombies, dirty people, bad acting

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users