Sort by profit percentage item database suggestion

item database profit percentage sort by

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Palespirit

Palespirit
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 06:16 PM

So in the Item Database, I know you could sort by how much of a profit you'd make if you bought an item from the mainshops and sell it at current SW price, however I'd really like to be able to sort by profit percentages, that is, whether you double, or triple etc. your money. Like, if you bought an item for 500np in the mainshops, and it's going for 1000np on the SW, it'd be a 100% profit. I think this would be very useful, as I personally and I know a few others like to only buy things if we double/triple etc. our points.

#2 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:33 PM

Nice idea. I don't think this will be too hard to implement. I'll see what I can do :p.

Edit: it has been done :D.

#3 Palespirit

Palespirit
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:28 PM

Awesome awesome awesome! 8DDD

#4 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:50 PM

Nice idea. I don't think this will be too hard to implement. I'll see what I can do :p.

Edit: it has been done :D.

Shoulda taken credit and say you did it. In 1.25 hours

#5 nothereorthere

nothereorthere
  • 182 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:53 PM

you might want to add the option to the restock list options

#6 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:56 AM

I can't imagine why this is a useful tool. Percentage profit is pretty much meaningless in this context.

#7 Palespirit

Palespirit
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 07:20 PM

There's a little fluke when making multiple searches, if you sort by profit percentage, it doesn't keep that option selected for other searches like it would if you had Price or Name selected.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: item database, profit, percentage, sort by

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users