Kitchen/Edna Quest program

kitchen edna quest

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 harry0488

harry0488
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 02:08 PM

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone can help me out!

I have a question, I don't know who to refer to: why does the kitchen quest program wait until the timelimit is up?? i checked the prices and their super cheap.

#2 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 December 2012 - 02:15 PM

Hi,

As soon as the Kitchen Quester has all of the items it needs, it should go and complete the quest for you. It should only wait if it can't find the items it needs for the quest (such as when there's a shop wizard ban, or when the item can't be found in the shop wizard).

If you've set a spending limit on a particular quest, the program will wait for the quest to expire if it is too expensive to complete the quest. What does your program log say?

#3 harry0488

harry0488
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 02:39 PM

Basically in a nutshell if was pricing all items and the it said that it will wait until it is expired (9000 + secs). thing is i checked these items on shop wizard and they were all under 1k np. so i bought them and completed the quest myself. thing is tho that i never log into neopets when im using program manager (just to be safe)

#4 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 December 2012 - 02:42 PM

Basically in a nutshell if was pricing all items and the it said that it will wait until it is expired (9000 + secs). thing is i checked these items on shop wizard and they were all under 1k np. so i bought them and completed the quest myself. thing is tho that i never log into neopets when im using program manager (just to be safe)

Maybe it came across an item that was grossly overpriced for some reason... or maybe we have a bug. :/

Do you remember what items were in the quest? What's your spending limit in the settings, and is it anywhere close to what the total of the items would have cost?

#5 harry0488

harry0488
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 03:14 PM

nowhere near close to the limit of 30k. total the items cost under 3k (all together). It is most liekly a bug :(

#6 darktank

darktank
  • 41 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 04:40 PM

Maybe it came across an item that was grossly overpriced for some reason... or maybe we have a bug. :/

Do you remember what items were in the quest? What's your spending limit in the settings, and is it anywhere close to what the total of the items would have cost?

Ya I seemed to have the same problem too. I tried it using default settings and setting both spending limits to 0 (that disables the max right?) and it still ended up waiting. The items i had were: upside down smiley cone, sprinkling of oregano, and strawberry quiggle cupcake.

Edited by darktank, 06 December 2012 - 04:59 PM.

#7 sourbrick

sourbrick

• 97 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 01:30 PM

Same here. Tested the program and it doesn't. It price the items, and when it tries to purchase, it goes to do that delay thingy.

#8 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 September 2014 - 03:49 PM

Does this still exist and work?

#9 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 September 2014 - 03:51 PM

Does this still exist and work?

You can use valorous's suite for a quest bot.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: kitchen, edna, quest

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users