Quantcast

Photo

from experience which arena is the most profitable?

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#26 HungryForNoms

HungryForNoms
  • 27 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 08:00 PM

Can anyone with premium speak to whether the Jetsam Ace yields more profit than Koi Warrior?

If noone knows I'll have to do some testing after this 'event' in tyrannia.

#27 Rocknchica

Rocknchica
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 06:35 PM

Jetsam Ace gives out prizes much less frequently, but in my experience they are worth more. You'll have to stupidly click buttons longer, though.

#28 Shisamo

Shisamo
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:44 PM

i like the neocola arena for the  neocola coin and it gives out code stone quite regularly too

#29 romda21

romda21
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 07:32 AM

Jetsam Ace is fairly good. I get roughly 1-2 nerks a day.

#30 dragonborn

dragonborn
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 05:27 AM

I heard that the Ghost Lupe has a chance of awarding Stealthy Paint Brushes. But I usually just battle Koi Warrior for codestones.

#31 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2013 - 09:16 AM

I heard that the Ghost Lupe has a chance of awarding Stealthy Paint Brushes. But I usually just battle Koi Warrior for codestones.

According to this site http://www.sunnyneo....ebetaprizes.php , the Ghost Lupe is part of the Pango Palladium which prize pool doesn't include the Stealthy PB. The Cosmic Dome seems to give out this PB however.

#32 Royalflush

Royalflush
  • 57 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 09:38 AM

According to this site http://www.sunnyneo....ebetaprizes.php , the Ghost Lupe is part of the Pango Palladium which prize pool doesn't include the Stealthy PB. The Cosmic Dome seems to give out this PB however.

According to this site, Pango Palladium does give Stealthy PB...

#33 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2013 - 09:57 AM

Whops I completely missed that when I searched the page for the PB. At least it isn't Ghost Lupe only :p

#34 derpasaurus

derpasaurus
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 04:33 PM

If you have access to the cosmic dome, it ends up being pretty profitable. I generally average to about 1 nerk per day plus codestones and some junk

#35 comicsins

comicsins
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 06:37 PM

The Cosmic Dome has given me Nerkmids which is a lot better than getting a PB once in a blue moon at other arenas

#36 Gaintly

Gaintly
  • 13 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 03:26 PM

Before I had Premium, I used to do Koi Warrior. On an average day I'd get 5 - 7 codestones, on bad days, none.

After Premium I was debating going back to Koi Warrior, but the Nerks are totally worth it. Jetsam Ace drops codestones pretty frequently too, I normally get 3 - 5 codestones and 1 - 2 Nerks from him. Each Nerk sells for at least 60K. A bad run would be a ton of SF junk and 1NP nova / nova scrolls.

#37 Syntax7

Syntax7
  • 193 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2013 - 07:39 PM

Statistically, you have a better chance at codestones facing the Giant Spectral Mutant Walein. This is because the Walein has one less challenger-specific drop than the Koi Warrior.

So if anyone claims they have better luck with Koi Warrior, they probably haven't had a large enough sample size to make that determination (i.e. had a bad day against the Walein so they decide to never face him again). You don't make that determination with trials anyways (I mean, you could but all you have to look at is challenger-specific (junk) drops).

As for the cosmic dome, I have no idea since I do not have premium.

#38 Elva

Elva
  • 62 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 08:26 AM

I like the Neocola dome, fighting S750 Kreludor Fighter Robot. Nets me 4 codestones a day on average.

#39 DoNotAnnoyMe

DoNotAnnoyMe
  • 157 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 08:43 AM

Statistically, you have a better chance at codestones facing the Giant Spectral Mutant Walein. This is because the Walein has one less challenger-specific drop than the Koi Warrior.

So if anyone claims they have better luck with Koi Warrior, they probably haven't had a large enough sample size to make that determination (i.e. had a bad day against the Walein so they decide to never face him again). You don't make that determination with trials anyways (I mean, you could but all you have to look at is challenger-specific (junk) drops).

As for the cosmic dome, I have no idea since I do not have premium.

It doesn't quite work like that as challenger specific prices don't necessarily drop with equal probability. Anyway, from a somewhat decent sample size (>3 months) I can say that the walein does drop more codestones - especially red ones - than the koi warrior (both fought constantly on mighty).

#40 VaultBoy

VaultBoy
  • 215 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 10:09 AM

I prefer Koi warrior too, just because I am too weak

#41 jigsawpuzzle

jigsawpuzzle
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 07:29 PM

Jetsam Ace on hard (if you have access to the cosmic dome) gives about 1 - 3 nerkmids/codestones/faeries/neocola tokens pretty consistently everyday. The Giant Space Fungus gives around the same, but takes longer to beat, so I just stick with Jetsam Ace.

#42 Hummingway

Hummingway
  • 433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:45 PM

Sick of getting goddamn water pizzas daily, next best would be Robo Grarrl perhaps?

#43 Aserus

Aserus
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 01:22 PM

Doese time of day affect the prizes?

#44 swuggology

swuggology
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 11:31 AM

koi warrior :D

#45 toastercat

toastercat
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:23 PM

Giant Space Fungus seems to be the best for me.

#46 Elva

Elva
  • 62 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:47 PM

Koi warrior. I get 3-6 codestones daily from him.

#47 Trey

Trey
  • 364 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:57 PM

Don't know if I'm just imagining it but red codestones seem to have gotten rarer from the usually dependable Koi Warrior...

#48 inthedeepdarkforest

inthedeepdarkforest
  • Banned from trading - DO NOT trade with this user

• 10 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:33 AM

Don't know if I'm just imagining it but red codestones seem to have gotten rarer from the usually dependable Koi Warrior...

Nope you aren't imagining anything. Sadly, I too have noticed a pretty big decrease in red codestones... Who knows though! My luck may turn around soon

#49 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:36 PM

I've noticed a decrease in red codestones as well.  You guys aren't alone. D:

--

I'd say koi warrior in DotD is more profitable.  I also like to fight the S750 Robot for Armored Neggs and Tokens.

#50 DamnitJanet

DamnitJanet
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:31 PM

I hadn't noticed a difference but think I'm going to be fighting the koi warrior from now on!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users