Quantcast

Photo

from experience which arena is the most profitable?

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#76 conductonator

conductonator
  • 37 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2014 - 03:32 AM

Giant Walein has always been good for me. Get the most codestones from him!

#77 Lily

Lily
  • 279 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2014 - 05:28 PM

Koi Warrior is my favorite, but I think I once got something decent (like a PB) from battling the Ghost Lupe :o

#78 domiowa

domiowa
  • 25 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 03:22 AM

the best is Cosmic Arena  but you need to be a preminium member (a big chance to earn nermkid)

#79 upkeep

upkeep
  • 42 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 01:53 PM

Giant Spectral Mutant Walein - i have more codestones with him than others :)

#80 666

• 183 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2014 - 02:07 PM

I fight the huge robot or whatever for codestones and I usually get 3-4 a day + 1-2 red ones.

I mean if you fight in the space dome if you have premium, Nerks are way more profitable than anything else it'll reward

#81 HungryForNoms

HungryForNoms
  • 27 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 02:22 PM

Agreed, as someone who has had premium for around a year, I can say that you average around 1 nerk/day with the cosmic arena. It might be a little less than that (maybe 5-6/week) but you have some days with great payouts that make up for the bad days.

Fighting the giant space fungus instead of the jetsam ace will mean sometimes you get Bubbling Fungus instead of Nerks, and you probably get enough Funguses that it makes the GSF slightly more profitable.. but Jetsam Ace is still very reliable income.

#82 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2014 - 02:25 PM

Mutant Walein gives like 7 or 8 codestones per day.

Walein > Koi

#83 buhrooke

buhrooke
  • 28 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2014 - 11:48 AM

Premium - Jetsum Ace. I typically can get a nerkmid a day from him. If no premium, Mutant Walein like everyone else has been saying. Codestones on codestones on codestones.

#84 Arduno

Arduno
  • 19 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 03:13 PM

So the Giant Spectral Mutant Walein > Koi Warrior?

Mainly going Koi Warrior right now but if Giant Spectral Mutant Walein is the better choice then i will fight him each day

#85 froozzt

froozzt
  • 50 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2014 - 10:46 AM

I've been going at the Koi Warrior and indeed have found it to yield quite a lot of codestones - kudos to all of you who have given that advice :)

#86 GKBrendan

GKBrendan
  • 25 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 11:10 AM

im too cheap to buy premium (as im sitting here eating an $8 subway sub...) but koi worrior or walien for sure

Do the space arena challengers give out codestones often? I might try premium but also want to keep getting codestones for training

#87 SuperDuperPuppu

SuperDuperPuppu
  • 148 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2014 - 10:14 AM

Premium (jetsam ace) averages to around less than 1 nerkmid a day. 

But the codestone rewards are much less compared to walien.

I'd say that cosmic dome on average has the best rewards by a little bit. BUT it doesn't beat walien by that much.

#88 baswick

baswick
  • 313 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2014 - 10:18 AM

I get a 4-5 codestones and 1-2 red ones off of the Highland Chia myself. I find that I get more of a chance by going for the highest difficulty level, but that hasn't always been true.

#89 abbatoir

abbatoir
  • 51 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 09:09 AM

Jetsam Ace, if you're premium.  The Kreludor robot if you're not.  I actually had great luck with Clown Chia since he gives some items that can be sold for 20k profit (e.g. chocolate ice cream).

#90 blazin123

blazin123
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 08:20 AM

I had no idea you got rewards for winning now haha.

#91 Kraftwerk

Kraftwerk
  • 187 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2014 - 09:55 PM

Didn't even know about the Koi Warrior... Luckily I got after only 5 refreshes. :D 

#92 Parasol

Parasol
  • 52 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 07:19 AM

For those who fight Koi Warrior/Mutant Walein, what are your stat boosts/general gear range? I've tried them out, but I simply don't have the stats or gear to consistently take them down yet. I've been sticking to the Defender Robot since I can OHKO it and still get a handful of codestones per day for training, but I know I can be doing better.

#93 TitCalm2

TitCalm2
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 01:47 AM

Koi Warrior by far the best 

#94 Michaelhex

Michaelhex
  • 1018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2014 - 05:33 AM

For those who fight Koi Warrior/Mutant Walein, what are your stat boosts/general gear range? I've tried them out, but I simply don't have the stats or gear to consistently take them down yet. I've been sticking to the Defender Robot since I can OHKO it and still get a handful of codestones per day for training, but I know I can be doing better.

The most useful ability for koi warrior is the Flare to beat him. And use like 2 ylanas blaster or something :D and most importantly a healer. A good one like a jar of rejuvenating brains is enough i guess. Those are some of the set that i use to beat Koi warrior back in the days with pretty average stats. Around 80 each for STR and DEF

#95 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2014 - 10:57 PM

Koi warrior is arguably the best. I can't remember which ones, but some of the skirmish ones have good codestone drop rates too. I dont battle much though

#96 Parasol

Parasol
  • 52 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 12:15 AM

The most useful ability for koi warrior is the Flare to beat him. And use like 2 ylanas blaster or something :D and most importantly a healer. A good one like a jar of rejuvenating brains is enough i guess. Those are some of the set that i use to beat Koi warrior back in the days with pretty average stats. Around 80 each for STR and DEF

Ah, thank you! It's helpful to have a general plan/goal for these things. At least I won't be throwing myself into the fire to test my stats any time soon! 

#97 GuntMyFries

GuntMyFries
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 11:18 PM

Thank you, I haven't used the BD in years. Had no idea you get rewards now.

#98 Docshroomed

Docshroomed
  • 152 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 04:53 PM

As far as I'm concerned they all give the same damn items, whether I fight the walein or the Giant Robot with like 5 hp I end up with a few codestones and 1-2 red codestones a day. Some of them might give better rare items, but the system is kind of dumb right now, it doesn't feel worth it to fight tougher enemies since they don't really give significantly better items. Spend 2 minutes killing the robot 10 times, or spend a lot more time fighting harder enemies and having to keep healing.

Edited by Docshroomed, 08 August 2014 - 04:57 PM.

#99 WhiteMage

WhiteMage
  • 169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 August 2014 - 12:46 AM

Giant Walein  for non premium

but when I got premium, Jetsam Ace  :) 

#100 wushugushu

wushugushu
  • 31 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 04:23 AM

Walein and koiwarrior are great for my stronger pets.

On my lower pets chia clown gives a good amount of normal/red codestones as well. S750 Kreludan Defender Robot is another battle that is good for weaker pets too. He offers codestones, armoured negg and neocola coins(I never win anything from the machine). 

Chia clown and kreludan defender bot have more chance of getting junk items compared to the water arena where there is less junk to fill spots though but its still good for newer battlers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users