Photo

New to BD ;; 1P help?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 JillianMarie

JillianMarie
  • 32 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:26 AM

I never liked to old BD. I've been playing Neo since I was young and I really just never liked it. I like the new BD and want to start doing 1P battles(ONLY 1P. I don't think I'll ever want a 2P battle). My question is what is the best set in the range of say 1mil for 1P battles. I just see that most things are good for 2P, but I'm only looking for 1P. Any suggestions?

#2 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:56 AM

I don't think you're at a level where you can beat the higher level BD opponents yet. These items are just my guess for you.

Scroll of Knowledge x2
Greater Healing Scroll (or Lesser if you don't have much HP and Healing is a MUST for continuous BDing now)
Leaf shield/down-size/

That's really it for basic battling. This shouldn't cost you more than 200K. This isn't the best set, but it's a really basic set for beginners who BD for the codestones. You don't really have to worry about sets until you reach a point where you have 3m+ to use.

#3 JillianMarie

JillianMarie
  • 32 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:37 AM

Okay, I just have looked at so many guides and they're all like, Sets for beginners/100k, sets for intermediate/600k, sets for advanced/15mil and I'm so confused because I don't know what those things do, and I don't know if I should buy higher sets if I have the NP or not. The two pets I'm thinking of using for BD:
Removed (:

Edited by JillianMarie, 22 January 2013 - 12:06 PM.

#4 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:41 AM

You'll probably want to remove or anonymise some of those stats but I'd say you'd be fine with either an intermediate set or something between beginner and intermediate with those stats.

#5 JillianMarie

JillianMarie
  • 32 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:10 PM

Thanks for the tip. I figured that only stats wouldn't be too big a deal. And so an intermediate set, like those 600k-ish sets I see, would be good for me? I would love to start battling like, today but I don't want to go in badly equipped again.

#6 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:13 PM

Thanks for the tip. I figured that only stats wouldn't be too big a deal. And so an intermediate set, like those 600k-ish sets I see, would be good for me? I would love to start battling like, today but I don't want to go in badly equipped again.

It should be fine against appropriately matched opponents.

#7 JillianMarie

JillianMarie
  • 32 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:05 PM

Okay, thank you (: Very helpful!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users