POPULAR POST!

Index:

1. Proxies

2. Accounts

3. Autobuying

4. Avatars

5. Trophies

1. Proxies

There is one important things you must know when using proxies.  First, there are 3 main types of proxies that can be used to mask your IP when information is being sent back to the server. 

Low Anonymity - Your IP is available, and proxy usage is visible.

Medium - Your IP is hidden, but proxy usage is visible.

High - Your IP is hidden, and proxy usage is hidden.

Each site that has free proxy available uses slightly different titles to the 3 types, but the basics are all the same.  Find your own proxy site, and make sure you read the labels as they usually explain what each title means.  However, in most cases, it's something similar to what is above.

Anyhow, the point is, you want to be using a proxy with High Anonymity in order to fully protect your account.  Otherwise, you are basically telling them you are trying to hide something.

If you are playing on multiple accounts, my suggestion would be to have a schedule where each account plays for different durations.  Finding multiple working proxies at one time is difficult.  So it is much more effecient to use 1 - 2 accounts at a time instead of trying to overload and go all out.  If you keep a good schedule, you'll never have to worry about RS bans.  Furthermore, by rotating accounts, the income of items isn't as obvious.

If you are using a single account, you should NOT use a proxy at all, since there is no point. 

2. Accounts

Now, an easily overlooked part of autobuying is the account you are autobuying on.  It is not too difficult to tell an account is a phony when, it has no shop, no gallery, nothing except nps and a bunch of restocked items.  Before even starting to restock with your shell account, I would take an hour or two to run the Cheat Autoplayer and some others to grab easy trophies.  If you know simple CSS, make a userlookup.  The point is to make a convincing alternative account that seems like another person is playing. 

Never ever ever ever use side accounts or accounts you are autobuying on to advertise items.  Make sure you have a legitimate account you can transfer your items silently to.  Be patient.  Rushing will get you caught, and then your time has been wasted.  I've used the shop method, offering on trades, and sending as nf successfully without being frozen.  Like I said, the key is to be patient.

3. Autobuying

When it comes to Autobuying, the usual question is, what is a safe buy time?

This question is the wrong question to be asking.

Safe autobuying is not only about safe buy times,  It is also about being human.   Here are some general guidelines you should be following, even before buy times:

• Do NOT only go for Unbuyable Items - This is an obvious red flag when it comes to ab-ing.
  • Do NOT let Abrosia run constantly in a full shop - Another obvious red flag as you are spending hours refreshing in a shop that won't restock.
  • DO allow your Autobuyer/Self buy non-profitable items - By clearing items, you not only increase your chances to see a restock, but you also seem more human.
  • DO set a realistic pre-click time - This is the part where it says "This does not add to your buy time".  What it does is pause before clicking an item, as if searching for it.  It's humanly IMPOSSIBLE for a person to click an item faster than 0.5s, unless you started clicking in the spot where the item will load as the page is loading.  Why? Well, it takes your brain about half a second to send a signal saying "click".  Meaning you can't click until 0.5s after the thought is processed in your brain.  Anything below 0.5 will result in high suspicion.
  • DO double check your buy time - Now, you want to make sure your buy times are between 1-2 seconds, so buy a junk item and start adjusting your prehaggle times.

Realistically, if you are restocking, getting a Morphing Potion will take you about 4 seconds.

1 second for the initial page load (aka refresh)

0.5 seconds reaction time to click item and enter

1.5 seconds to haggle and click image

1 second for page load (completed buy)

The buy time for this would be 1500ms as it only counts the haggle section.

Now, doing this consistently would be freaking hard for a regular humang being.  If your buy times are floating beneath and around 1500ms constantly, you might be risking your account depending on what items you are constantly after.   In my experience, it is important to miss items as well as get them. 

4. Avatars

This is an easy improvement to any account, just get all the click-able avatars and make sure you change it under neoboard preference.  Don't forget your current avatar is visible on your userlookup.  While you're at it, you might as well find some pre-made userlookup to prettify your autobuying account.

Ok, and people who are new to using the score sender, I know it's exciting to be able to get all the game avatars you've ever dreamed of.  But getting all of them on a 1 week account and acting like you're good at games is a dumb thing to do.  Again, be patient.  Imagine how long it would take you to achieve the avatar in real life and slowly improve your score.  You don't have to play the game, you shouldn't complain about a small wait.

5. Trophies

The same goes for trophies.  No matter how good at gaming you are, you can't come mid-month and appear with 4 trophies.  Most players who get trophies get it at the beginning of the month when scores are lower.  By flaunting pro-lever scores and never achieving them again is usually a sign that there is no real experience.

That concludes my short guide to how not to get frozen.  If you want me to add on more stuff/change stuff, let me know.

#2 nothereorthere

nothereorthere
  • 182 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:56 PM

Nice.

#3 Guest_satelliting_*

Guest_satelliting_*

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:15 PM

Well put together!

#4 Jaws

Jaws
  • 538 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:29 AM

I'm not that sure TNT checks at your throphies / avatars, I had an account with about 30 trophies on it, around 150-170 avatars in it frozen for AB a potion worth like 1m

Edit: the buying times weren't low either (1900 ms)

Edited by Jaws, 27 January 2013 - 06:30 AM.

#5 Habanero

Habanero
  • 275 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:03 AM

I'm not that sure TNT checks at your throphies / avatars, I had an account with about 30 trophies on it, around 150-170 avatars in it frozen for AB a potion worth like 1m

Were you ABing too much/long? Low haggle time?

#6 endoftheworld

endoftheworld
  • 29 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:52 AM

How old was the account?

How long did you have the account?

What did you do with the potion?

In general, I try to avoid Magic as all I hear is people getting iced in there.  Occasionally I'll let my Aber run in Magic as long as I'm running it with other shops as well.  This means I miss 75% of the potions, but well, better than iceland.

#7 Goten

Goten
  • Saiyan

• 16 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:02 AM

Thank you for the tips! Lost my old main account from using the AB. Though, I wasn't thinking and I probably shouldn't have used it on my main.

#8 knebulite

knebulite
  • 46 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:30 PM

So what are some high ban shops? I know magic has a crazy ban rate, I've also heard stamps do to, but I've been AB-ing for over 6 hours continuously overnight each day in stamps and made around 7 mil in 2 weeks without ban. Am I just testing my luck?

#9 Grails

Grails
  • 40 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 11:03 PM

Great set of tips for any newcomer to the program. I'm quite reckless with AB but play somewhat safe by never entering shops - just igloo for 5-6 hours a day, going for 10k profit.

#10 knebulite

knebulite
  • 46 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:30 PM

Great set of tips for any newcomer to the program. I'm quite reckless with AB but play somewhat safe by never entering shops - just igloo for 5-6 hours a day, going for 10k profit.

IMO, that's a great waste of time... at least set the profit of each item that the program AB's to like 50k or something

#11 Habanero

Habanero
  • 275 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:29 PM

So what are some high ban shops? I know magic has a crazy ban rate, I've also heard stamps do to, but I've been AB-ing for over 6 hours continuously overnight each day in stamps and made around 7 mil in 2 weeks without ban. Am I just testing my luck?

Meridell Foods, Battle Magic, Tyrannia Petpet, Kayla's Potions

And you're testing your luck. Don't AB everyday.

I'd save the ABing everyday for half-price day since that actually seems what RSers would do.

#12 knebulite

knebulite
  • 46 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:33 PM

Meridell Foods, Battle Magic, Tyrannia Petpet, Kayla's Potions

And you're testing your luck. Don't AB everyday.

I'd save the ABing everyday for half-price day since that actually seems what RSers would do.

Meh. AB on half price for the half price or because everyone buys at that time?

#13 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:44 AM

AB on HPD because more people are doing it, therefore more people clearing shops and more restocks happen. Better chance to get something decent ;) I would also assume that it would be harder for TNT to track people on that day due to the sheer number of users RS'ing/AB'ing :)

#14 knebulite

knebulite
  • 46 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:42 AM

AB on HPD because more people are doing it, therefore more people clearing shops and more restocks happen. Better chance to get something decent ;) I would also assume that it would be harder for TNT to track people on that day due to the sheer number of users RS'ing/AB'ing :)

That is genius, 3 more days!

#15 Habanero

Habanero
  • 275 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:03 AM

That is genius, 3 more days!

It's a really nice day, especially if you're advanced. Got myself a Grey Draik MP last HPD

#16 knebulite

knebulite
  • 46 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:46 PM

It's a really nice day, especially if you're advanced. Got myself a Grey Draik MP last HPD

Account's only 2 months old, should I stay in stamps or go to MS?

#17 Habanero

Habanero
  • 275 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:18 PM

Account's only 2 months old, should I stay in stamps or go to MS?

Stay in stamps. You can't get the MPs anyways because of your age.

#18 andyhoi

andyhoi
  • 70 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:26 AM

Any way to no get banned by buying unbuyables if I'm only looking to get a few unbuyables for my gallery? I really want a mini giant jelly :(

#19 JackiRate

JackiRate
  • 17 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:10 AM

This is a decent quick guide!

There are so many good guides on this site, some fall short of being to information "heavy"

this is great for quick reference!

Rep+

#20 ceterisparibus

ceterisparibus
  • 485 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 February 2013 - 07:33 AM

Yep! Much appreciated, thanks for the guide.

#21 Sana

Sana
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:54 PM

yo if only i knew all this 6 years ago! thank you :)

#22 Gee

Gee
  • 498 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 02:54 PM

Great guide. I just came back to Neopets after a very long hiatus and I forgot everything I needed to know. So thank you.

#23 Jigglypuff

Jigglypuff
  • 110 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 05:55 PM

IMO, that's a great waste of time... at least set the profit of each item that the program AB's to like 50k or something

I do this too. I don't have advanced, but I make an easy 100k overnight. I also make another easy 100k via AAA. 

#24 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2013 - 10:58 AM

I do this too. I don't have advanced, but I make an easy 100k overnight. I also make another easy 100k via AAA. 

You just let it run all night? o-O or do you mean you just make it in a night?

#25 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2013 - 11:17 AM

You just let it run all night? o-O or do you mean you just make it in a night?

I leave it all night, lots of people do

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: safe, aber, ab, abrosia, not get frozen, using abrosia, guide, not get caught

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users