How NOT To Get Frozen Using Abrosia & Neocodex

safe aber ab abrosia not get frozen using abrosia guide not get caught

• Please log in to reply
147 replies to this topic

#101 freesia

freesia
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 03:41 AM

Just curious, how did you use this program a year or two ago, when you only signed up around half an hour ago?

But to answer your question, no it is NOT necessary, but it is an added 'safety net' to keep your accounts separate from one another so as not to get chain iced if found cheating on one account that may be linked to others via IP association.

Because I was registered with an old email address which I am now unable to login to? :)

And thanks for the answer!

#102 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2014 - 04:23 AM

Because I was registered with an old email address which I am now unable to login to? :)

And thanks for the answer!

Can you PM me the original username? I might be able to help you recover your old account here :)

#103 Iridium77

Iridium77
  • 227 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2014 - 07:56 AM

+rep... finally a guide I can link people to when they say "HOW LONG SHOULD I LEAVE AmBROSIA RUNNING IN MAGIC??!?!?!?!??!11"

#104 rapmasterme

rapmasterme
  • 28 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 07:28 PM

So if I have not been using a proxy, would it be good to switch to one now? Or is that suspicious?

Haha so paranoid.

#105 MichaelA

MichaelA
  • Very Hard to Shoot

• 484 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2014 - 01:19 AM

So if I have not been using a proxy, would it be good to switch to one now? Or is that suspicious?

Haha so paranoid.

Once accounts are linked through IP there is really no point :l

Edited by shadowgun, 15 April 2014 - 01:19 AM.

#106 freesia

freesia
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 02:00 AM

Can you PM me the original username? I might be able to help you recover your old account here :)

I don't think I remember it.

Oh maybe I do.. I'll pm you with what I thin it is o.o

#107 FaerieQueen

FaerieQueen
  • 50 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2014 - 06:51 AM

Once accounts are linked through IP there is really no point :l

This is what I've been looking for! Haha. I have been wondering because even before AB/SS (which I have been doing on the same accounts) I have cheated other ways using multiple accounts (used different browsers/emails/birthdays). I may just stop using my extra accounts and create new accounts using a proxy to clean up my suspicious activity. I didn't know much about proxies before.

Edited by misssummerx, 27 May 2014 - 07:28 AM.

#108 Gintoki

Gintoki
  • 45 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2014 - 12:51 PM

thanks for the tutorial, now maybe I'm not frozen

#109 Demesne

Demesne
  • 121 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2014 - 02:19 PM

Thanks + rep.

#110 liabear

liabear
  • 21 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 10:27 PM

thank you very much! :D wish I had thought to use proxies before starting haha. oh well. 

#111 y2w3o

y2w3o
  • 0 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 05:12 PM

The post was very useful for me. :3

#112 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2014 - 05:16 PM

The post was very useful for me. :3

What did you learn?

#113 Jolly

Jolly
  • 75 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2014 - 08:52 PM

Such an helpful post. I recently made a side account and hopefully gonna try some of this stuff out and see if I get frozen or not.

#114 nelsontan

nelsontan
  • 56 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2014 - 07:12 AM

i think when you saw restock ban warning, might need to rest for 1 day.

#115 BEDDOEDv

BEDDOEDv
  • 287 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2014 - 12:38 PM

just dont leave the autobuyer running for long periods of time, just think

#116 Aiven

Aiven
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 06:29 AM

What's the best proxy to use on mac?

Sorry for the noob questions

#117 WhiteMage

WhiteMage
  • 169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2014 - 12:34 AM

Zero if:

you use different IPs for different accounts

never transfer items between them

So they can't infer your accounts are linked. Of course your main can still get frozen for cheating otherwise.

Besides using different IPs, I would also exchange NMs with myself :)

Has anyone tried transferring BD weapons or petpet by abandoning pets and picking them up using another account? Of course you'll have to be fast and get a normal pet species/color and at lvl1. What's the risk of getting caught doing so?

Yes I have tried it a few times. Most of the time I was successful. One time I lost my pet in the pound.

I don't think TNT cares much especially if the pet is only a normal specie/color and at level 1. I'm pretty sure TNT will just think you're transferring pets using the Pound Transfer method.

What's the best proxy to use on mac?

Sorry for the noob questions

www.hidemyass.com

I'm also using Mac :D

Edited by Jetsam, 15 June 2014 - 12:35 AM.

#118 L33T

L33T
  • 862 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2014 - 05:58 PM

From my experience, running no more than 3 hour chunks at a time and using proxies has yielded the best results. Also, making the account look all pretty doesn't seem to hurt.

#119 Aries

Aries
  • 29 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 03:55 PM

As a new user to Neocodex, thank you for providing this!

#120 Soulsucker

Soulsucker
  • 22 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 09:59 PM

I'm wondering, does TnT have a way to check if you click an item too fast/click OCR too fast/etc or do they just factor in total buy time? It's because I'm currently at a place with crap connection that only by getting all settings to 0 can I get a 4s buy.

#121 Chic

Chic
  • 27 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 07:14 PM

Personally I run the ABer during varied but similar times. For example, times between 6-8:30 AM on the weekdays and then a few times over the weekend. I change the minutes around to make it a bit more humanized.

#122 lll

lll
  • 67 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 11:15 AM

with the lot of TNT getting fired do we have to use proxies still?

#123 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 March 2015 - 01:04 PM

with the lot of TNT getting fired do we have to use proxies still?

Yes, they're still freezing people.

#124 ninjaweeb

ninjaweeb
  • 91 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 March 2015 - 03:27 PM

Okay, so this is a lil silly of me, but I'm getting confused of peoples buy times. I know sharing settings is kind of a taboo around here (from what I gathered at least) but what numbers should I be most concerned with? Pre-Haggle? General Wait?

#125 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 March 2015 - 03:31 PM

Okay, so this is a lil silly of me, but I'm getting confused of peoples buy times. I know sharing settings is kind of a taboo around here (from what I gathered at least) but what numbers should I be most concerned with? Pre-Haggle? General Wait?

You are welcome to share your settings, actually. It helps use try and determine if your settings may be a bit too fast for realistic buying, or if they're very slow. It allows us to give you some suggestions for your settings. It's just that buy times also depends on someones internet connection, so the same settings may not work for everyone. If your buy times are in the "safe zone" which is usually thought to be around 1500ms+, a little under that is fine though, and they're working for you, you can leave your settings as is. Your settings however, may make another person's buy times far too quick.

I guess it's just that it is possible someone else may see your settings, and noticed that we said they were fine, then try to use them, and have them result in too quick buy times for them, and we'd rather have everyone use buy times that work for them, that way you know they're safe for you.

General wait delay is how long Abrosia will wait before it refreshes to check for a restock. Just don't refresh like every second, that's a bit odd. 

Pre-haggle is how long Abrosia will wait before it clicks to buy an item. This is not factored into your buy time at all. 

OCR Page delay is how long Abrosia will wait before it clicks the pet captacha to complete the purchase. This is factored into your buy time, so out of these three, I'd be most concerned about this as too fast buy times can look unrealistic and can be unsafe. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: safe, aber, ab, abrosia, not get frozen, using abrosia, guide, not get caught

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users