lmba93
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 07:06 PM

Amazing!!! thank you so much!

#102 freesia

freesia
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 02:09 AM

So is a proxy necessary? I remember using this program a year or 2 ago and I didn't use a proxy then, never got caught either. But then I never went overboard and only AB'ed for like 3-4 hours with decent times. 

#103 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 9,491 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2014 - 02:27 AM

So is a proxy necessary? I remember using this program a year or 2 ago and I didn't use a proxy then, never got caught either. But then I never went overboard and only AB'ed for like 3-4 hours with decent times. 

Just curious, how did you use this program a year or two ago, when you only signed up around half an hour ago?

But to answer your question, no it is NOT necessary, but it is an added 'safety net' to keep your accounts separate from one another so as not to get chain iced if found cheating on one account that may be linked to others via IP association.

#104 freesia

freesia
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 03:41 AM

Just curious, how did you use this program a year or two ago, when you only signed up around half an hour ago?

But to answer your question, no it is NOT necessary, but it is an added 'safety net' to keep your accounts separate from one another so as not to get chain iced if found cheating on one account that may be linked to others via IP association.

Because I was registered with an old email address which I am now unable to login to? :)

And thanks for the answer!

#105 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 9,491 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2014 - 04:23 AM

Because I was registered with an old email address which I am now unable to login to? :)

And thanks for the answer!

Can you PM me the original username? I might be able to help you recover your old account here :)

#106 Iridium77

Iridium77
  • 226 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2014 - 07:56 AM

+rep... finally a guide I can link people to when they say "HOW LONG SHOULD I LEAVE AmBROSIA RUNNING IN MAGIC??!?!?!?!??!11"

#107 rapmasterme

rapmasterme
  • 28 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 07:28 PM

So if I have not been using a proxy, would it be good to switch to one now? Or is that suspicious?

Haha so paranoid.

#108 MichaelA

MichaelA
  • Very Hard to Shoot

• 484 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2014 - 01:19 AM

So if I have not been using a proxy, would it be good to switch to one now? Or is that suspicious?

Haha so paranoid.

Once accounts are linked through IP there is really no point :l

Edited by shadowgun, 15 April 2014 - 01:19 AM.

#109 freesia

freesia
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 02:00 AM

Can you PM me the original username? I might be able to help you recover your old account here :)

I don't think I remember it.

Oh maybe I do.. I'll pm you with what I thin it is o.o

#110 FaerieQueen

FaerieQueen
  • 47 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2014 - 06:51 AM

Once accounts are linked through IP there is really no point :l

This is what I've been looking for! Haha. I have been wondering because even before AB/SS (which I have been doing on the same accounts) I have cheated other ways using multiple accounts (used different browsers/emails/birthdays). I may just stop using my extra accounts and create new accounts using a proxy to clean up my suspicious activity. I didn't know much about proxies before.

Edited by misssummerx, 27 May 2014 - 07:28 AM.

#111 Gintoki

Gintoki
  • 45 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2014 - 12:51 PM

thanks for the tutorial, now maybe I'm not frozen

#112 Demesne

Demesne

• 118 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2014 - 02:19 PM

Thanks + rep.

#113 liabear

liabear
  • 21 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 10:27 PM

thank you very much! :D wish I had thought to use proxies before starting haha. oh well. 

#114 y2w3o

y2w3o
  • 0 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 05:12 PM

The post was very useful for me. :3

#115 Jess

Jess
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9,203 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2014 - 05:16 PM

The post was very useful for me. :3

What did you learn?

#116 Jolly

Jolly
  • 75 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2014 - 08:52 PM

Such an helpful post. I recently made a side account and hopefully gonna try some of this stuff out and see if I get frozen or not.

#117 nelsontan

nelsontan
  • 56 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2014 - 07:12 AM

i think when you saw restock ban warning, might need to rest for 1 day.

#118 BEDDOEDv

BEDDOEDv
  • 286 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2014 - 12:38 PM

just dont leave the autobuyer running for long periods of time, just think

#119 Aiven

Aiven
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 06:29 AM

What's the best proxy to use on mac?

Sorry for the noob questions

#120 WhiteMage

WhiteMage
  • 169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2014 - 12:34 AM

Zero if:

you use different IPs for different accounts

never transfer items between them

So they can't infer your accounts are linked. Of course your main can still get frozen for cheating otherwise.

Besides using different IPs, I would also exchange NMs with myself :)

Has anyone tried transferring BD weapons or petpet by abandoning pets and picking them up using another account? Of course you'll have to be fast and get a normal pet species/color and at lvl1. What's the risk of getting caught doing so?

Yes I have tried it a few times. Most of the time I was successful. One time I lost my pet in the pound.

I don't think TNT cares much especially if the pet is only a normal specie/color and at level 1. I'm pretty sure TNT will just think you're transferring pets using the Pound Transfer method.

What's the best proxy to use on mac?

Sorry for the noob questions

www.hidemyass.com

I'm also using Mac :D

Edited by Jetsam, 15 June 2014 - 12:35 AM.

#121 L33T

L33T
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2014 - 05:58 PM

From my experience, running no more than 3 hour chunks at a time and using proxies has yielded the best results. Also, making the account look all pretty doesn't seem to hurt.

#122 ortin

ortin
  • I'm so l33k

• 5,909 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2014 - 06:45 PM

From my experience, running no more than 3 hour chunks at a time and using proxies has yielded the best results. Also, making the account look all pretty doesn't seem to hurt.

Oh hi your back!

I agree with proxies on side accounts, makes chain freezings much less likely to occur. I also find that ABing 4 hours in a row gets more RS bans than doing 2 hour chunks with a break in between.

#123 Aries

Aries
  • 29 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 03:55 PM

As a new user to Neocodex, thank you for providing this!

#124 Soulsucker

Soulsucker
  • 22 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 09:59 PM

I'm wondering, does TnT have a way to check if you click an item too fast/click OCR too fast/etc or do they just factor in total buy time? It's because I'm currently at a place with crap connection that only by getting all settings to 0 can I get a 4s buy.

#125 Chic

Chic
  • 24 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 07:14 PM

Personally I run the ABer during varied but similar times. For example, times between 6-8:30 AM on the weekdays and then a few times over the weekend. I change the minutes around to make it a bit more humanized.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: safe, aber, ab, abrosia, not get frozen, using abrosia, guide, not get caught

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users