#1 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:42 PM

POPULAR POST!

Neoquest's Auto Trainers

vts_statue_open.gif

This post now contains both a Ninja School Auto Trainer and a Training School Auto Trainer. Both are used in exactly the same way.

Features:

Spoiler

Info:

Spoiler

Please post to leave feedback, comments, and suggestions! :)

Attached Files

Edited by Neoquest, 27 July 2013 - 07:54 AM.

#2 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:50 PM

Oh I love you. Incoming lots and lots of reps!

#3 SpiceMelon

SpiceMelon
  • 16 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:52 PM

Yes, THANK YOU! I logged in and everything, it picked def..will it pick randomly?

#4 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:53 PM

Yes, THANK YOU! I logged in and everything, it picked def..will it pick randomly?

No, it follows the training algorithm defined in algo.py

#5 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:56 PM

You have to edit the algorithm in the .py file. To do that, open it with notepad/word pad. 

What the quote below is saying is; if your defense is less than your level x 2, then it will train defense.

elif defen < lvl*2:
    next_stat = "Defence"

If your pets level is 25, and your defense is 44 I believe it will train up defense until it has reached 50.

Edit: You can change around the algorithm to set strength as a priority over defense if you wish.

Edited by Adam, 31 January 2013 - 05:58 PM.

#6 SpiceMelon

SpiceMelon
  • 16 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:58 PM

Okay, I don't know how the training stuff goes. Which is why my pet isn't really trained well. This helps. TY I'll look it all up

#7 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:01 PM

Okay, I don't know how the training stuff goes. Which is why my pet isn't really trained well. This helps. TY I'll look it all up

It should be able to work out what to do just fine. You don't really need to edit algo.py if you don't need to train in a specific way.

#8 KingHeisenberg

KingHeisenberg
  • 93 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:04 PM

OMG FUCK YES ++++++++++++++++++++++REPREPRPERPEPRPEPREPRep

#9 Habanero

Habanero
  • 275 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:05 PM

+rep

Why must you make me buy a training cookie neoquest?

#10 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:28 PM

Wonderful! This will make training much easier. One question, if I have codestones in my SDB will the program withdrawal them if I have the ones needed for the training? (So if I need a Lu and an bri codestone, and I have them in my SBD will the program withdrawal them from my SBD to pay for the training with?)

Or would I have to have the Lu and bri codestone already in my inventory (so by manually withdrawing them from the SDB to pay)?

Edited by Satsuki, 31 January 2013 - 06:29 PM.

#11 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:31 PM

Wonderful! This will make training much easier. One question, if I have codestones in my SDB will the program withdrawal them if I have the ones needed for the training? (So if I need a Lu and an bri codestone, and I have them in my SBD will the program withdrawal them from my SBD to pay for the training with?)

Or would I have to have the Lu and bri codestone already in my inventory (so by manually withdrawing them from the SDB to pay)?

It doesn't currently support removing codestones from sdb/inventory.

EDIT: It will now try to pay with whatever codestones you have in your inventory first.

Edited by Neoquest, 31 January 2013 - 06:37 PM.

#12 Lucian

Lucian
  • 875 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:20 PM

Tell me you're working on an auto-kitchen-quester?! xD I'd pay. xD

#13 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:03 PM

Tell me you're working on an auto-kitchen-quester?! xD I'd pay. xD

Doesn't Codex have one? I think SL made one quite awhile back.

#14 sharky

sharky
  • 40 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:18 PM

Awesome, thanks! I guess it's not recommended to have this running for 12+ hours? How risky is it exactly ;_;

#15 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:26 PM

Awesome, thanks! I guess it's not recommended to have this running for 12+ hours? How risky is it exactly ;_;

That should actually rather safe. It doesn't really do much, I'd say that it's fine to keep it running as long as you want. :p

#16 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:07 PM

Doesn't Codex have one? I think SL made one quite awhile back.

We have one but apparently its very glitchy/doesn't work at this moment ;)

Also, massive thanks for releasing this mate (although I already had a copy :p )

*Edit* Slight issue that others will probably run into as well... I have a neocash training fortune cookie activated and it seems that after buying the codestones and paying for the course, the program crashes (it still activates the course, but the pop up from the cookie telling you how much time is reduced from the training causes a problem with the source code I think and closes the trainer :( ).

#17 HappyAccident

HappyAccident
  • 408 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:23 PM

Wow sweet! Will definitely use this great work. +rep

#18 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:46 PM

You are my sun, my moon, my stars and my everything for making this.

#19 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:52 PM

This topic has been visited by 38 user(s)
20 downloads
Only 8 rep.... WTF

If you download and use this program, +rep Neoquest people!

-_-

#20 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2013 - 10:21 PM

Spoiler

Did I do it right? I want to train Endurance, Strength and Level since I plan on negging.

I did get the below error though :l Sorry for the shitty screenshot, The program would close almost immediately after it popped up.

Spoiler

Edited by Ivysaur, 31 January 2013 - 10:23 PM.

#21 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:54 PM

Spoiler

Did I do it right? I want to train Endurance, Strength and Level since I plan on negging.

I did get the below error though :l Sorry for the shitty screenshot, The program would close almost immediately after it popped up.

Spoiler

That looks right; all that I can think of is removing the space between your 1st and 2nd line. I could be wrong though.

#22 Thii

Thii
  • 206 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:25 PM

ily <3

#23 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2013 - 04:00 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

You should just remove the reference to actually training defense, or the program could get stuck in an infinite loop if defense gets too high.

As for the error, that's not really enough to on, but I've added a feature that will generate an anonymized source file when that error occurs. If you could send it to me I'd be able fix your problem lickety split.

#24 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2013 - 04:10 PM

You should just remove the reference to actually training defense, or the program could get stuck in an infinite loop if defense gets too high.

As for the error, that's not really enough to on, but I've added a feature that will generate an anonymized source file when that error occurs. If you could send it to me I'd be able fix your problem lickety split.

File was generated though...it only  "anonymized" one of my pets.

:l

#25 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2013 - 04:16 PM

File was generated though...it only  "anonymized" one of my pets.

:l

Interesting, the error must be occurring in a different place then I thought it was.

Remove the other pets and send it over if you'd like me to take a look.

Edited by Neoquest, 01 February 2013 - 04:17 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users