Photo

[Program] Neoquest's Auto Trainers

• Please log in to reply
260 replies to this topic

#51 Docshroomed

Docshroomed
  • 152 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:51 AM

After I enter the pets name the program just closes. I have to raise its level from 5.....cuz its hp is somehow 130 LOL. :(

#52 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:55 AM

Well, now it's giving me "Started PETSNAME training STAT" and keeps saying that.

Have you modified the algo.py file at all?

After I enter the pets name the program just closes. I have to raise its level from 5.....cuz its hp is somehow 130 LOL. :(

I need a crash report to do something about it.

#53 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2013 - 12:00 PM

Is your pets name in the program spelled EXACTLY how it is on neo? If not, that's your problem.

#54 Thii

Thii
  • 206 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:35 PM

Have you modified the algo.py file at all?

I need a crash report to do something about it.

Nope, I was thinking about doing it to priorize Strenght instead of Defense but meh

#55 Kuragehime

Kuragehime
  • 95 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:15 AM

I wonder if there's a way to add a small random amount of time to the end of the training so it doesn't look as suspicious when you finish training exactly as it ends and starts it up again.  I know that it's probably unwise to run this thing overnight (I haven't been) but it's so dang awesome I almost wish there was some safeguard/humanizing element built in!

#56 Myste

Myste
  • 25 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:20 AM

I love you ;w;

I have so missed my auto trainer and this works beautifully!

#57 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:27 AM

I wonder if there's a way to add a small random amount of time to the end of the training so it doesn't look as suspicious when you finish training exactly as it ends and starts it up again.  I know that it's probably unwise to run this thing overnight (I haven't been) but it's so dang awesome I almost wish there was some safeguard/humanizing element built in!

I've had a different version of this trainer running for months at a time. It is quite safe to use more or less 24/7.

#58 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:07 PM

Hi Neoquest,

Is it possible for users to use multiple programs for multiple accounts -- or has anyone encountered issues with running multiple programs to train pets on different accounts?

#59 2NE1

2NE1
  • 31 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:58 PM

Is it possible to make it work for Secret Ninja Training School as well?

That would be freaking awesome! Thanks for this though :D

#60 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2013 - 08:16 AM

Hmm, I tried reading this entire thread and I might not of seen this question, but:

It seems like the only stat I've seen the auto-trainer train is Level, but it trained my BD pet to level 100 from level 95 and then it still is training level instead of Strength, Defense, Endurance. How long does it train Level until it starts doing other stats?

For example: Strength is only at 52 but level is at 100.

#61 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2013 - 08:20 AM

Hmm, I tried reading this entire thread and I might not of seen this question, but:

It seems like the only stat I've seen the auto-trainer train is Level, but it trained my BD pet to level 100 from level 95 and then it still is training level instead of Strength, Defense, Endurance. How long does it train Level until it starts doing other stats?

For example: Strength is only at 52 but level is at 100.

Is your HP more then 200? the trainer is not able to train any other stat if there is a current stat more then twice your level.

Edited by Adam, 23 February 2013 - 08:59 AM.

#62 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2013 - 08:44 AM

Is your HP more then 200? the trainer is not able to t train any other stat if there is a current stat more then twice your level? 

Ah, I see. Thank you -- I'm such a newb xD.

#63 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2013 - 09:19 AM

Hi Neoquest,

Is it possible for users to use multiple programs for multiple accounts -- or has anyone encountered issues with running multiple programs to train pets on different accounts?

It should be fine, it would be just like running any Codex programs together.

Is it possible to make it work for Secret Ninja Training School as well?

That would be freaking awesome! Thanks for this though :D

I don't have any source code for the Ninja School, so it would probably be a pain to do. I'd need a level 250+ pet first.

#64 holaCarlos

holaCarlos
  • 290 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 09:52 AM

I have been waiting for something like this. Thank you, Neoquest!

#65 waterton

waterton
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 09:48 AM

Any chance of supporting the academy for us with low stat pets?

#66 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2013 - 10:13 AM

Not in the near future.

#67 puffsaresexy

puffsaresexy
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 10:18 AM

You sir need more rep I luv this

#68 Xarieste

Xarieste
  • 54 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 10:26 AM

I always try to run it for a few hours while I sleep and allow my laptop to die but I guess my laptop has been going to sleep or something, haha. It has been really helpful for buying the codestones I need rather quickly though.

#69 txtsd

txtsd
  • 33 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:15 PM

Low stats can still use Mystery Island Trainer. A tad expensive, but about twice as fast!

Edited by txtsd, 28 February 2013 - 07:15 PM.

#70 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:29 AM

I love this thing, however there is one small little thing I'd maybe like fixed? The program will error out and close if it finds you've been logged out between the start and end of the training. Would it be possible to detect a logout and have the program automatically log itself back in to finish said training?

In my case it's kind of defeating the purpose of the program to have to babysit it and turn it back on to continue my training.

#71 Chowder

Chowder
  • 165 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:40 AM

Awesome Thing ! (REP+)

Can you get frozen for useing it ?

#72 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 March 2013 - 05:12 PM

I love this thing, however there is one small little thing I'd maybe like fixed? The program will error out and close if it finds you've been logged out between the start and end of the training. Would it be possible to detect a logout and have the program automatically log itself back in to finish said training?

In my case it's kind of defeating the purpose of the program to have to babysit it and turn it back on to continue my training.

Do you know why it's logging out? I'll add this functionality when I have time, but note that you should be logged out in your browser and have the codex program manager closed, as it performs background tasks.

#73 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 March 2013 - 08:36 PM

Do you know why it's logging out? I'll add this functionality when I have time, but note that you should be logged out in your browser and have the codex program manager closed, as it performs background tasks.

More than likely because I'm running abrosia in between training sessions. Log-out detection would still be nice, though.

#74 Cloud9

Cloud9
  • 168 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 March 2013 - 03:57 PM

I don't have any source code for the Ninja School, so it would probably be a pain to do. I'd need a level 250+ pet first.

Would you be able to do it if someone lends you a 250+ pet? :3

PS: Thanks for all your hard work Neoquest! ^^

Edited by Versace, 16 March 2013 - 03:57 PM.

#75 Tubbz

Tubbz
  • The High Fairy of Priestessvil.

• 996 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2013 - 04:29 PM

The problem I have is it runs once and closes. It runs fine, collects the last training, starts the new training, but then fails to collect the training at the end of the cycle. Any ideas? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users