Fading Bottled Faerie -> Weak Bottled Faerie recipes

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Dot

Dot
  • 133 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:08 PM

So 3 Fading Bottled Faeries in the right combination will make 1 Weak Bottled Faerie.

Right at this moment the Fading Bottled Faeries go for anything between 4300 and 5000 except for Dark which hovers around 8000. The Weak Bottled Faeries go for approximately this:

Light: 15-20k

Fire: 20-25k

Water: 15-20k

Dark: 20-30k

Earth: 16-25k

Air: 17-20k

So there's a possibility for profit.

I've tried several combinations, so far it comes down to choosing 3 different ones with a random result.

For example: water+earth+light -> earth

or

water+earth+light -> air

So if you want to mix your own, choose the cheapest of the fading kind, dark isn't necessary in my experience, and hope for the best!

Good luck!

* I named the topic ... recipes but this is incorrect as I can supply you all possible combinations and still wouldn't be able to predict a result so I left my findings out, my apologies for giving a wrong impression.

** There is also another new bottled faerie I'd missed earlier: Unidentifiable Weak Bottled Faerie currently going for 18-26k

Edited by Dot, 31 January 2013 - 07:17 PM.

#2 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:34 PM

It's actually 3 random old faeries for 1 random new faerie

#3 Dot

Dot
  • 133 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:37 PM

It's actually 3 random old faeries for 1 random new faerie

Yes... I thought that was what I said? 3 fading will make 1 weak?

#4 Nalah

Nalah
  • Can't hug every cat

• 555 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2013 - 10:19 PM

Is it possible to combine 3 of the same type of fading faerie?

#5 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:08 PM

Is it possible to combine 3 of the same type of fading faerie?

Don't think so. I tried with two of one type and one of another to no avail. Will give the three of a kind a go when I buy some more bottled faeries.

#6 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:23 AM

No, they must all be different.

#7 Kuragehime

Kuragehime
  • 95 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:38 AM

I was able to combine three of the same type of fading faeries to make a random new weak one earlier... three airs got me a weak light, then with the same combination weak water and weak air.  I guess they changed it now :(

#8 Dot

Dot
  • 133 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:28 AM

I was able to combine three of the same type of fading faeries to make a random new weak one earlier... three airs got me a weak light, then with the same combination weak water and weak air.  I guess they changed it now :(

Oh that's surprising! I threw out some of my notes yesterday, but what I got today with the remainder of my faeries was this:

1x

dark+earth+water

=

water x1

1x

dark+light+water

=

light x1

2x

earth+light+water

=

air x1

earth x1

12x

air+light+water

=

air x3

dark x2

earth x2

fire x1

light x2

unidentifiable x1

water x1

I've also blessed my pets with these, results varied there too, sometimes giving a blessing of their element x1 and sometimes x2

I assume it's like accruing points that you can spend later on.

The unidentifiable one turned out to be earth in my case.

#9 satomi

satomi
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:29 PM

Is there some way to fuse the old faeries en masse? I have about 600 of them and I don't want to fuse 1 at a time...

#10 Nalah

Nalah
  • Can't hug every cat

• 555 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:41 PM

Is there some way to fuse the old faeries en masse? I have about 600 of them and I don't want to fuse 1 at a time...

The way they're currently inflating right now, you're porbably better off putting them all into your shop, and selling them for a profit :p

#11 Hydrange

Hydrange
  • 504 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:16 AM

How do you mix them? I tried Juidah and Bonju with no luck.

#12 Dot

Dot
  • 133 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:33 PM

I mixed them at Jhuidah's Cooking Pot http://www.neopets.c...ookingpot.phtml

What do you mean, no luck? What message are you getting and what have you tried to mix?

#13 Hydrange

Hydrange
  • 504 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:55 PM

Oh nevermind, I was trying to mix two light faeries and an air one, thats why it didn't work :p

#14 Dot

Dot
  • 133 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:55 PM

Sounds like it, three different ones will definitely work. There is a post a bit higher up from someone who managed to mix three identical ones but that looks to have been only temporary.

#15 Sana

Sana
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:43 PM

3 randoms.

#16 N5A52F

N5A52F
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 01:42 PM

NB: ONLY one new skill can be trained at a time. Here, I'll let Mariokart explain:

Each ability has an image with at least one or more icons next to it and a number. This states what it will cost you (in blessings) to obtain that ability. For example, in Tier Level 25 the ability Sear would cost ten fire blessings to learn.

Please know that you are able to freely train between tiers as you do not need to start with Level 1 and move up. Another important factor to know is that you are only able to actively have one of the three abilities per tier. If you wish to switch within the tier, you will be required to pay half the original blessing amount (If you paid 10 blessings the first time, it will cost 5 blessings to switch). It will not go lower than this initial discount so try not to switch too much.

Save Money: Remember that once you learn an ability in a Tier, all of the others will decrease in blessing requirements. This can come in handy since certain bottled faeries may be more expensive than others. You may want to learn a cheaper ability first (within the tier), and then learn the ability you want to keep for half the blessing price.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users