Training Alert System?

alert training time dailies

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jiong

Jiong
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:06 PM

I noticed there are Neoalerts on this site, but that is not exactly what I'm looking for.

Basically, I'd like to be able to set multiple timers to remind me when to do certain things. For example, one of my pets trains for 4 hours, the next for 6, and another for 8. Maybe I'd also set an alert for other dailies as well.

I wish there was some sort of website, program, or browser extention that I could use to set alerts for each of these things and reset the timer easily.

I hope that makes sense. A traditional online stopwatch won't work because I don't want to have three+ tabs of it open. It has to be able to have multiple alerts at once, preferably with labels on each of them.

(Also, I saw the autotrainer already. Nice, but that's not what I want to do either right now.)

#2 Guest_idonotexist_*

Guest_idonotexist_*

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:24 PM

http://userscripts.o...pts/show/158306

Similar to that?

Pretty sure you can add your own as well.

Don't use it myself but pretty sure

Edited by Gorix, 12 February 2013 - 04:24 PM.

#3 KingHeisenberg

KingHeisenberg
  • 93 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:24 PM

(Also, I saw the autotrainer already. Nice, but that's not what I want to do either right now.)

Why not?

#4 Jiong

Jiong
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:09 PM

Awesome, Gorix, even better than I expected.

It was pretty easy to edit the script to add and delete dailies.

KingHeisenberg - I don't really want to use any programs on my main account I've had for years, even extremely low risk ones like that.

:p Maybe I'm paranoid, but I'll feel better knowing that if that account gets banned, it's not my fault.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: alert, training, time, dailies

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users