Quantcast

Photo

Super N00b and need help. Keep getting logged out?

abrosia n00b frozen help proxy

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Sunnyskies

Sunnyskies
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 12:34 AM

I just started abing and I am worried about getting frozen. I am on default settings, mostly because I don't know what I am doing, and I noticed that twice I was randomly logged out of my account while abrosia was still running. Is this TNT's way of seeing if you are using an aber (logging you out but seeing the aber still running?) The first time it happened, I was using my account while the aber was running. (I know, I learned that's a no-no). I stopped it, logged back in, and restarted. Then I let it run for a little without tampering on the account. When I stopped it, I clicked to go to my inventory and it was logged out again. Should I be worried?

Also, I see people saying you should be using a proxy. What is that and where do I get one? I don't want this to show on the same IP address as my main. Is my main in jeopardy? This account is an old shell that has no linked email address. I may be NFs with my main though. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thank you for putting up with my n00bness.

#2 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2013 - 12:55 AM

Playing on the account while ABing at the same time is a big no-no and is red flag raiser.

Your situation is like when two people play the same account at the same time. When one person logs on, the other person who is currently online gets logged out.

EDIT: Proxies only hinder traces between your ABing account and your valued account. Its purpose is invalidated if you use proxy on your one account. Sorry for the lack of information from me. I suually would explain more, but I'm  sleepy

Edited by Slowpoke, 17 February 2013 - 12:58 AM.

#3 Sunnyskies

Sunnyskies
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:05 AM

But how does that explain getting logged out the second time when I left the account alone?

I am sleepy as well but thanks for letting me know that. Though, I'm still a little unclear about the proxies. What exactly is it? I'm a bit technologically inept...If there are more than one devices running on one wireless network, does that mean they are all on the same IP? Would it make any difference if I had the accounts on different computers, but on the same wireless network? I want to protect my main...

#4 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:52 AM

When you log in with program, your browser gets logged out. There's nothing to worry about.

But how does that explain getting logged out the second time when I left the account alone?

I am sleepy as well but thanks for letting me know that. Though, I'm still a little unclear about the proxies. What exactly is it? I'm a bit technologically inept...If there are more than one devices running on one wireless network, does that mean they are all on the same IP? Would it make any difference if I had the accounts on different computers, but on the same wireless network? I want to protect my main...

You have to differentiate between your local network and your global internet address which is your IP. Chances are, when multiple devices are connected to your wifi, they all have the same external IP.

Proxies redirect your traffic over a "middleman server", so your IP is hidden. You can use your real IP to access your main and use a proxy to access your side so TNT can't link the two accounts and freeze both if your side has too much suspicious activity.

#5 woah23

woah23
  • 45 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 04:23 AM

Yes, in my opinion, proxies are a must just in case TNT picks up on your Abing activity. This is to prevent your main from getting frozen

#6 Sunnyskies

Sunnyskies
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 12:28 PM

Thanks so much guys. Is it safe to leave the settings on default? I want to be as low key as possible. How often do you do it?

#7 Badger

Badger
  • 340 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 12:32 PM

You should probably use one main, fast proxy for your ABing account if it is to look more legit and so it doesn't look like you've been logging in from everywhere in the world.

To do that, you have to buy one for a fixed price a month from somewhere.

Free ones can be slow and unreliable, but here's a constantly updated list in case you want to try it out: http://www.hidemyass.com/proxy-list/

Make sure to use a high or above anonymity level.

If you use Firefox, google FoxyProxy tutorials and there should be a guide to help you set up a proxy to work on your browser.

Otherwise, find the best proxy add-on for the browser you have and look for a guide for that.

Your settings are pretty much forced to be set to default anyway I think because you are a normal member.

Advanced members can change the settings to lower, more competitive buy and refresh rates for 5 bucks a month or by making 500 non-spam posts and being voted by members into Advanced +.

Safe buy times are above 1500ms. But generally the higher, the safer. There is always a risk of being frozen.

Make sure to never AB for longer than a couple of hours at a time.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: abrosia, n00b, frozen, help, proxy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users