Quantcast

Photo

The Codies February Edition Voting

codies the codies

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
250 replies to this topic

Poll: The Codies February Edition Voting (49 member(s) have cast votes)

Friendliest Poster

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Least Friendly Poster

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Most Helpful Poster

Least Helpful Poster

Most Random Poster

Biggest Postwhore

The "Who Am I" Award (least noticed poster)

Best Newbie

Most Dramatic

Most Attractive Male

Most Attractive Female

Biggest Creeper (Most dildos in their drawer)

Best Display Picture

Worst Display Picture

Best Signature

Worst Signature

Most helpful Moderator

Best Active Staff Member

Most Interesting Overall Poster

Least Interesting Overall Poster

Best Codex Couple

Best Looking Codex Couple

Best User Comeback

Most Missed

Most Addicted Member

Most Controversial Thread

Most Fun Thread

Stupidest Thread

Thread of The Year

Funniest Poster

Least Funny Poster

Best Troll

Worst Troll (The person who tries to troll and fails the hardest)

Smartest Posts

Silliest Posts

Most Talented

Biggest Flirt

Most Irritating Poster

Best Programmer

Best GFX Member

Next Staff Member

Next Regular User Ban

User Most Likely to Leave Soon

User Most Likely to Get Pregnant Next

Mr Codex

Miss Codex

The Golden Carrot

Vote

#1 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:01 PM

The Voting Thread

7 days, ending on Sunday 11:59 pm, CST.

#2 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:12 PM

Oh hey I wasn't nomina-

>Funniest poster

What.

#3 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:20 PM

I did a whole bunch of nominations and I don't see any of those up there.

THIS WHOLE THING IS A SHAM!

Edited by Drakonid, 17 February 2013 - 10:21 PM.

#4 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:20 PM

Missing the old Wooden Spoon award I see...

#5 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:29 PM

So whats happening with the awards this time around? Are we re-using the old ones or are we getting someone to do some new ones again?

#6 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:31 PM

I did a whole bunch of nominations and I don't see any of those up there.

THIS WHOLE THING IS A SHAM!

He threw out all the nominations that lists Scot for multiple cats instead of just 1 :( :x3:

#7 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:35 PM

I didn't nominate you...

#8 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:54 PM

OMG better win most fun thread or I will be gravely disappointed.

#9 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:58 PM

I didn't nominate you...

No I did

#10 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:58 PM

Voties for da Codies.

#11 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2013 - 11:15 PM

It doesn't matter really. Could you really say you know half of the people in that list?

#12 Blippety

Blippety
  • I Want to Lick Adam's Teeth

• 137 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2013 - 02:23 AM

Hey, I nominated Cronus for 

User Most Likely to Get Pregnant Next

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#13 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2013 - 02:30 AM

Yeah it's not fair that the people nominated for certain categories didn't get put in there due to 'conflict of interests'. Where's the fun in that!?!

#14 artificial

artificial
  • 186 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:47 AM

So as just to skew the results, I voted randomly. Come at me.

#15 Elle

Elle
  • ShadowLink64's Rebel

• 894 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:01 AM

So as just to skew the results, I voted randomly. Come at me.

Awww, is somebody trying to secure their place as 'Best Troll' ? <3

#16 Blippety

Blippety
  • I Want to Lick Adam's Teeth

• 137 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:01 AM

Yeah it's not fair that the people nominated for certain categories didn't get put in there due to 'conflict of interests'. Where's the fun in that!?!

I feel like choosing a man for most likely to get pregnant is the opposite of that though! I specifically did a joke nomination because I was hoping everyone would choose the funny one and not insult anyone.

Neocodex makes me feel like the nicest person on the planet. 

#17 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:28 AM

omfg why am I in the worst signature thing!!!! Come on this thing is a work of art!! Maybe the guys who nominated me for that one just don't understand the true meaning of deep, beautiful works such as this :VV

#18 5MGEDOHC

5MGEDOHC
  • 937 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:06 AM

He threw out all the nominations that lists Scot for multiple cats instead of just 1 :( :x3:

If it means anything I nominated you quite a bit.

You sexy sonabitch

Edited by Brennon, 18 February 2013 - 06:07 AM.

#19 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:03 AM

Haters gonna hate

#20 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:17 AM

This is thoroughly disappointing.  Not just because I wasn't nominated for anything.

#21 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:23 AM

This is thoroughly disappointing.  Not just because I wasn't nominated for anything.

You were nominated, but in conjunction with Sweeney :0

#22 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:24 AM

Oh bitch bitch bitch.

I filtered the troll votes to let the contest be presented cleanly.

#23 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:53 AM

Wait, who nominated me as 'Best Troll'? I ain't never trolled in my life. :(

#24 Galadriel

Galadriel
  • Creature of the Night

• 924 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:16 AM

So basically all the effort I've been putting into getting pregnant is pointless...Thanks Jaxxen.

Edit: This is why I shall run the next codies.

Edited by Jesus, 18 February 2013 - 09:30 AM.

#25 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:37 AM

Yep. Also, the Golden Carrot is like the funniest, friendliest, flirtiest member.

This isn't the process we used to use. There was a discussion topic and a voting topic. Voting wasn't done by poll, but rather by posting following a template with everyone's suggestions and reasons. Allowed everyone a voice and everyone a chance to explain/expand on their choice.

Thoroughly disappointing indeed.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: codies, the codies

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users