Quantcast

Photo

What's the fastest way to raise a neopet's level?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 verano

verano
  • 116 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:47 AM

My pet currently needs 5 codestones and 8 hours to train just 1 stat and I just noticed that red codestones have deflated a great deal!! (Just where have I been hiding right?! haha) I was thinking that it'd be much more economical and faster to try to get my pet up to level 250 and start training with the red stones instead.

So I need some help. Can anyone suggest how I can get my pet up to level 250 soonest possible?

#2 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:02 AM

I'd guess a shitload of the relevant scratchcards would help on top of regular training.

#3 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:47 AM

The problem is that you're limited to scratching 5 cards per day. I rarely get a level either... most of the time I win nothing at all or snowballs xD

Since your training is already pretty expensive, almost all kitchen quests should be viable for you.

#4 Honey

Honey
  • 442 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:06 AM

kitchen quest, scratch cards and neggs.

though its random to get level with the first two option I often get level with those.

#5 verano

verano
  • 116 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:07 AM

Yup, I've already been doing all of the above. But sadly, I'm in serious need of some luck with kitchen quests and scratch cards. Have you ever scratched 6 empty slots a few times in a row before?? :D :D 

What about deadly dice? Is that viable in the long run? 

#6 Lucian

Lucian
  • 875 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:30 AM

Well on average deadly dice would give you 1 level every 24h.

#7 Syntax

Syntax
  • Not an error.

• 991 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 February 2013 - 10:55 AM

DD is the best way, IMHO. It's a lot luck, but I've had crazy wins before.

#8 contour

contour
  • 201 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 08:47 AM

Faerie Queen Negg isn't bad as well, but might be a tad expensive. I've been trying to train level for awhile too. I don't recommend Deadly Dice, i've had pretty bad experience with it. That being said, scratchcards are probably the best choice.

#9 latic

latic
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:05 PM

I used cool neggs its costly, but 2 levels each time. Other than that maybe potions , quest, and schooling.

#10 Trey

Trey
  • 364 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:34 PM

Level is the hardest stat to increase IMO, due to the lack of viable level-increasing items. The items that increase level exclusively, like Irritable Genies and Level-up Shrooms, are too rare and expensive. Cool Neggs and Super Neggs increase HP too, which is not good if you are trying to make a lab pet trainable again (lab pets typically have too much HP and too few levels). I'm not sure why someone mentioned Faerie Queen Neggs - they increase HP, not level.

Main ways of increasing level include:

Scratchcards

Deadly Dice (I tend to get more level ups than level downs from this)

Kitchen Quests

If you don't mind spending real money, get Training and Faerie Quest Fortune Cookies to help you along.

#11 StudMuffin

StudMuffin
  • 242 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:44 PM

I'm in the same spot as the OP and have just been training at every available opportunity at the school, but it is indeed time consuming.. What we really need is something like ASP for levels! I'd buy 10M worth of those in a heartbeat.. That being said, dear OP, I agree with most here that the best route is codestone training + KQ + Scratchcards + DD, but also be sure to visit Coltan's shrine.. I get levels there quite often(time it). Unless you're willing to pay 250k+ per level then these are your best options.

#12 Rainexsorrow

Rainexsorrow
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 05:19 PM

Level is probably the hardest to train outside of the training school imo. Theres a few methods such as the aforementioned scratchcards (when i was leveling on my old account i bought terror trove but didnt want to spend 10-12k for the HW SC for a small chance at a level, but i guess it depends on your budget). The Wheel of extravagance can also give out levels though its rare and expensive (considering u have to land on the stats space + have it give you levels over any other stat) but can be rewarding. One option i dont hear mentioned very often are K-neggs, which cost around 105k and give you either 1 hp or 1 level (though they also change your pet to a basic color so only use if youre willing to lose your color). Deadly dice can be either very annoying or very rewarding depending on your luck and willingness to gamble levels which youll have to retrain if lost (which will cost you money and time). Everything else i can think of has already been mentioned in some capacity though i do want to emphasize those kneggs if youre really just looking for levels (and dont mind getting hp) as theyll be less expensive than cool neggs/genies/other level increasers. 

#13 Neoplux

Neoplux
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 02:55 AM

Has nobody mentioned the Shrine? I get all my training there ;)

#14 verano

verano
  • 116 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2013 - 12:08 AM

I'm not sure if anyone else noticed this, but my battle pet doesn't get any more stat points from the shrine. I've not had a single stat increase from the shrine for my battle pet in at least a year now, but all my low level-ed pets get stat increases on a regular basis. I've tried swapping my pets around on various accounts and my battle pet still doesn't get stat increases from the shrine. 

Oh and 5 months later, my pet is finally less than 10 levels away from 250! 

#15 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2013 - 12:34 AM

Theres a few methods such as the aforementioned scratchcards (when i was leveling on my old account i bought terror trove but didnt want to spend 10-12k for the HW SC for a small chance at a level, but i guess it depends on your budget).

Terror Trove scratchcards don't cost that much (around 2k) and also give levels.

I'm currently at a point at which I hope I don't get any more random levels so I can train the other stats to 600 until I have to pay 2 red codestones.

#16 ic3doom

ic3doom
  • 302 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 12:39 AM

I haven't got a stat increase from Coltzan in ages. I get his crappy weps and a ton of dubloons but rarely a stat increase these day. Even when I do it's for something pointless like movement.

I'm not sure if anyone else noticed this, but my battle pet doesn't get any more stat points from the shrine. I've not had a single stat increase from the shrine for my battle pet in at least a year now, but all my low level-ed pets get stat increases on a regular basis. I've tried swapping my pets around on various accounts and my battle pet still doesn't get stat increases from the shrine. 

Oh and 5 months later, my pet is finally less than 10 levels away from 250! 

I haven't really though about the HSD of the pet affecting shire outcomes. BTW congrats on your pet.

Terror Trove scratchcards don't cost that much (around 2k) and also give levels.

I'm currently at a point at which I hope I don't get any more random levels so I can train the other stats to 600 until I have to pay 2 red codestones.

Swap your active pet for another then I guess.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users