[Program] Neoquest's AutoBattler

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
367 replies to this topic

#351 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 February 2017 - 03:50 PM

@Neoquest Is there a way to use proxy's with this program? 

No proxy support for this program. You're going to have to use a VPN.

#352 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 March 2017 - 01:50 PM

Hey guys, the update service for this program changed, so I need to reupload a new binary. It's hard to fit into Codex's file upload size limits, but I'll get to it when I can. For the time being, you can find a working launcher here:

https://www.dropbox....uncher.exe?dl=1

#353 FelisNoctua

FelisNoctua
  • 657 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 March 2017 - 02:52 PM

Hey guys, the update service for this program changed, so I need to reupload a new binary. It's hard to fit into Codex's file upload size limits, but I'll get to it when I can. For the time being, you can find a working launcher here:

https://www.dropbox....uncher.exe?dl=1

FYI the new launcher is activating Avast's autocapture thing, so it freezes it, scans it for 15 seconds, and has locked me out from it for "91 minutes". I'll let you know if it lets me back at it then, and I'll try running it as admin too.

Update: I ended up going to bed, but I awoke to find Avast had released it to me. No further peeps from the scanner and no exception needed. :)

Edited by FelisNoctua, 20 March 2017 - 05:02 AM.

#354 WarezHaxor

WarezHaxor
  • 668 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 March 2017 - 04:05 PM

Just disable avast or add an exception. It's so auto transfer systems or WebInjects don't steal your bank accounts but I trust neoquest. New launcher has worked flawlessly for me.

#355 FelisNoctua

FelisNoctua
  • 657 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 March 2017 - 05:01 AM

Just disable avast or add an exception. It's so auto transfer systems or WebInjects don't steal your bank accounts but I trust neoquest. New launcher has worked flawlessly for me.

Oh I trust Neoquest too! I've used his progs for (omg is it years now?) but when a change is made I like to report what the Virus Scanners do them. Old habit from when I used to test progs for my dad.

I ended up going to bed, but I awoke to find Avast had released it to me. No further peeps from the scanner and no exception needed. :) Yay!

Edited by FelisNoctua, 20 March 2017 - 05:03 AM.

#356 neoneomoon

neoneomoon
  • 47 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2017 - 01:19 AM

Are faerie abilities usable in the autobattler?

I'm hoping to use Lens Flare and Warlock's Rage consecutively in each battle.  :wub:

#357 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 November 2017 - 05:50 AM

@Neoquest, thank you so much for this program! I only have one question - I do have Lens Flare but the program doesn't seem to detect it and every battle it says I don't have it. Could it be because my pet has more faerie abilities and is it possible for you to do something about fixing it? Thanks you again!

#358 Dont

Dont
  • 257 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 November 2017 - 08:07 PM

^thats the same problem I am having as well.

And also for some reason it is healing the first round, and not using my freezer at all. Also not picking up that I have two turned tooths

#359 hodor

hodor
  • 74 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2018 - 04:12 PM

i'm getting invalid syntax error; new computer, i disabled my antivirus & set exclusion to the folder, as well as reset ip config to see if it was a network issue. error still persists.

i'm getting invalid syntax error; new computer, i disabled my antivirus & set exclusion to the folder, as well as reset ip config to see if it was a network issue. error still persists.

ERROR;

Traceback (most recent call alst) :

File "Launcher.py", line 8, in <module>

File "<string>", line 1

<!DOCTYPE html>

^

SyntaxError: invalid syntax

#360 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2018 - 06:52 PM

ERROR;

Traceback (most recent call alst) :

File "Launcher.py", line 8, in <module>

File "<string>", line 1

<!DOCTYPE html>

^

SyntaxError: invalid syntax

Use the new launcher from the post above.

#361 hodor

hodor
  • 74 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2018 - 07:45 PM

Ahh, I don't know how I missed that. Thank you again Neoquest for all your hard work all these years ~

#362 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 February 2018 - 09:49 PM

Just fixed lens flare usage. If you have it, it'll be used on the first turn of the battle. Happy Wraith fighting everyone :)

There was also a bug that caused healing to not work under certain conditions which has also been fixed.

#363 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2018 - 09:07 AM

Just fixed lens flare usage. If you have it, it'll be used on the first turn of the battle. Happy Wraith fighting everyone :)

There was also a bug that caused healing to not work under certain conditions which has also been fixed.

This is so awesome, thank you soooo much!

#364 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 February 2018 - 04:29 PM

Just noticed it working again

ARIGATOU GOZAIMASHITA

clannadx1.jpg

#365 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 September 2019 - 11:22 AM

@Neoquest last two days when I try to use the program it closes right after I enter the password for my account. Tried different accounts, tried redownloading, same. Do you thing the changes TNT did recently may have affected the program? It's the best one and I really would love to continue use it, if possible, please :) :)

#366 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 September 2019 - 07:40 PM

Hey @Bendida, I haven't really been keeping up with the changes that TNT made but I'll check it out and if it's simple to fix I'll put an update out.

#367 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2019 - 07:47 AM

Hey @Bendida, I haven't really been keeping up with the changes that TNT made but I'll check it out and if it's simple to fix I'll put an update out.

It's not simple, sadly. Browser checks, third party bot detection, gateway pages, possible captcha pages... (check the announcement post for more info)

Unless that's simple to you. 

#368 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 September 2019 - 01:17 PM

Thank you, even if it's not possible to be fixed. I've been using the program daily for many months, years maybe, it's been really helpful, so thank you for it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users