• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#1 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:15 AM

This is a very serious thread about a very serious thing. Team Codex shall need to mass sign up for the Brutes to ruin the war with our cheating. Wouldn't want our friends at the TDN forums to think Team Codex is slacking. ;)

In all seriousness, now that we're so close to starting this war how prepared do you feel you have made yourself? Are you prepared for the onslaught that is about to ensue?

#2 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 803 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:29 AM

So it's settled, we're joining the nerdy guys whose name I can't remember? Keepers?

Edit: nope, not keepers. That's the old guy from dota...

MOAR EDIT:Seekers, that's it....

Edited by Drakonid, 26 February 2013 - 08:30 AM.

#3 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:44 AM

Did you choose Brutes because that's what all those uh legendary or whatever BDers are going to as well? :p <3

And dang, this thread should have been made at the beginning on the signups! *is already with the Thieves*

#4 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:44 AM

Unless it has straight unlimited battling without point caps I don't see how any team can beat the brutes. They've got the bulk of powerful pets with account owners who have a shit ton of free time.

Edited by Shrouded, 26 February 2013 - 08:45 AM.

#5 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:00 AM

Unless it has straight unlimited battling without point caps I don't see how any team can beat the brutes. They've got the bulk of powerful pets with account owners who have a shit ton of free time.

They'll probably have some way to even it out otherwise they'd get a shitload of complaints about how it was unfair (which they will anyway regardless of what happens).

#6 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:07 AM

But... but... that's not fair to Team Brutes!

*pouts & whines*

#7 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:14 AM

They'll probably have some way to even it out otherwise they'd get a shitload of complaints about how it was unfair (which they will anyway regardless of what happens).

The suspected way to even out the teams is by using a multiplier to account for the number of battlers on each team. This would benefit them even more than other teams because the brutes are currently the smallest team according to SunnyNeo.

#8 Xarieste

Xarieste
  • 54 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:29 AM

I went Awakened because I just want that chaos. I mean... I like to party.

#9 Harlow

Harlow
  • 183 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:03 AM

I chose brutes because I felt like no one else was choosing them. xD Glad I did.

#10 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:18 AM

Awwwww yeahhhh

#11 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:28 AM

I don't go on the Neoboards so I have no idea but if all the big BDers are choosing that group we shouldn't :p (because how can you say Neocodex won the war then?)

But almost everyone who wants to participate has probably already joined some faction.

#12 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:30 AM

I don't go on the Neoboards so I have no idea but if all the big BDers are choosing that group we shouldn't :p (because how can you say Neocodex won the war then?)

But almost everyone who wants to participate has probably already joined some faction.

Like Shrouded said. If we went against the Brutes we wouldn't stand a chance. 
The best BDers on Neo are fighting with Brute. 

#13 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:33 AM

As has already been said, it's a bit late to unilaterally declare that codex will go Brute.

I don't appreciate you making topics with titles like this. As if you're the one deciding things. I know it's easy for you to come back and say "dude it's a joke" but it's not, really. Where do you get off deciding what anything Team Codex will be?

#14 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:44 AM

As has already been said, it's a bit late to unilaterally declare that codex will go Brute.

I don't appreciate you making topics with titles like this. As if you're the one deciding things. I know it's easy for you to come back and say "dude it's a joke" but it's not, really. Where do you get off deciding what anything Team Codex will be?

Rude.

#15 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:54 AM

Join Brutes Before It Was Cool Master Race

#16 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:12 AM

You must have missed the last time we had a Team Codex.

If you're displeased with the topic title feel free to suggest an alternative or make your own Team Codex thread.

and... it wasn't so much as a joke as a jab at the TDN forums.

http://www.neocodex....am-codex-acvii/

#17 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:21 AM

You must have missed the last time we had a Team Codex.

If you're displeased with the topic title feel free to suggest an alternative or make your own Team Codex thread.

and... it wasn't so much as a joke as a jab at the TDN forums.

http://www.neocodex....am-codex-acvii/

Mmm.. He's saying that the title "Team Codex SHALL be Team Brutes" isn't the really best way to word it, since we all might agree to join some team which isn't the Brutes :p

#18 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:25 AM

Mmm.. He's saying that the title "Team Codex SHALL be Team Brutes" isn't the really best way to word it, since we all might agree to join some team which isn't the Brutes :p

That's perfectly fine. lol. It's not aimed at us anyway like I said... I was just trying to piss TDN off.

#19 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:33 AM

The thing I'm wondering is why you made this thread today instead of 7 days ago.

But whatever....

#20 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:37 AM

I figured someone else would have done this by now. I got tired of waiting. lol

#21 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:39 AM

Dear lord people are in a mood today  :lol2:

#22 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:42 AM

Dear lord people are in a mood today  :lol2:

Lol no joke.

#23 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:22 PM

Eh, it's not surprising that people don't get the in-joke if they weren't here for it last year.

#24 trizzle

trizzle
  • Deceptive Minx

• 973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:30 PM

Oops I went with thieves because they're sexy and mysterious and remind me of a Neopian Assassin's Creed team. Whoo thieves. 

Kind of a pity - I enjoyed the camaraderie of being Meridell in the AC haha

#25 Pilot

Pilot
  • Bees?

• 1074 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:39 PM

Join Brutes Before It Was Cool Master Race

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users