To be continued in the (late) morning.

340 AM my time :/

#54 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2013 - 01:47 AM

What is a faction challenge and how do you get it? I'm currently trying to first beat everyone at every difficulty level..

How do you get the achievements? I've used the Obsidian Dagger but nothing >.<

#55 RaeveN

RaeveN
  • 129 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 01:54 AM

I equiped a gold handed short sword and got it imediately

#56 Syntax

Syntax
  • Not an error.

• 991 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2013 - 01:56 AM

What is a faction challenge and how do you get it? I'm currently trying to first beat everyone at every difficulty level..

By visiting the outskirts page. you might refresh there if you really want one. Dunno if it'll work though.

I haven't gotten one too, so I think it's random.

Try using the dagger. I got it with the Obsidian Dagger. Or is it activated already, but you didn't click on it to recieve your prize?

#57 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:02 AM

I removed it from my equipment and added it again. Didn't even have to use it to get the achievement. Seems like attaching the weapon triggers it...

#58 Sage

Sage
  • 692 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:13 AM

If you've already got a pointy thing equipped, unequip it and re-equip it to make it work and that's all you have to do (don't need to use it). Had the same problem. It won't tell you you got the achievement in that same window, though; you'll just see it on the war page.

I just finished filling the bar, looks like 80 40 (derp) wins will do it. Does fighting them on less than hardest difficulty require more wins? Anybody know?

Edited by Sage, 28 February 2013 - 02:20 AM.

#59 ceterisparibus

ceterisparibus
  • 485 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:16 AM

It gives a golden check mark, so probably some kind of reward based on finishing the bar when the opponents first come out and whatnot.

Yea that makes alot of sense, especially with the lack of difficulty increases. 

You guys are right that the bar increases with each win, so maybe you get a limited number of entered fights per day?

Edited by ceterisparibus, 28 February 2013 - 02:19 AM.

#60 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:18 AM

If you've already got a pointy thing equipped, unequip it and re-equip it to make it work and that's all you have to do (don't need to use it). Had the same problem. It won't tell you you got the achievement in that same window, though; you'll just see it on the war page.

I just finished filling the bar, looks like 80 wins will do it. Does fighting them on less than hardest difficulty require more wins? Anybody know?

I'm fighting on hardest and it looks like it'll take me 40 wins. You must not be on hardest O_o

#61 Sage

Sage
  • 692 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:19 AM

I'm fighting on hardest and it looks like it'll take me 40 wins. You must not be on hardest O_o

... no, actually, I was, and I just can't be trusted to do math when I'm sleepy. Eight times five is not eighty, me. Guh. x.X

#62 RaeveN

RaeveN
  • 129 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:36 AM

well what was happening to me eirlier must have been a glitch becuase my withdrawl didnt show up and i just got a faction challenge and it was nothing like it... so my page must have spazzed. ow well  didnt affect my goals.... this girl is goin to bed... -.-  

and some day I will learn to spell... or I might just be that tired.... nope... just cant spell.   night all

#63 Blippety

Blippety
  • I Want to Lick Adam's Teeth

• 137 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:46 AM

How'd you get the faction challenges? I've gotten none so far.

I got mine directly through the battledome. It came up mid- battle so I'd say it's completely random between the war page and the battle page.

Faction challenge gave me a codestone as a prize. So no, they're not that great. It's just to give you some purpose in attacking a specific faction for a while.

I got a clay shield >.>

I got my achievement for just equipping an Ultranova. Having said that, it took me three browsers to get into the right page.

At the moment Chrome still has the complete layout malfunction, IE has major lag and an extremely buggy bd including getting stuck in a single battle, multiple refreshes etc but so far Firefox is working as normal. I've had to refresh once or twice over the last few battles but that's still better than any normal day on Chrome.

I WANT THE NEW NC CONTACTS SO BAD!

#64 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:00 AM

So we don't really need to go past 40 then (on hard mode)?

#65 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:11 AM

So we don't really need to go past 40 then (on hard mode)?

Seems that way :/

#66 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:14 AM

Seems that way :/

Well that was a thrilling 5 minutes then.

#67 Thii

Thii
  • 206 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:56 AM

Petty Pilferer = 215

Minor Warlock = 216

Rent-a-Brute = 217

Amateur Insider = 218

Grumpy Mummy = 221

Assistant Scientist = 222

Not sure if anyone posted that already lol

Edited by Monerk, 28 February 2013 - 04:57 AM.

#68 5MGEDOHC

5MGEDOHC
  • 937 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:18 AM

So my guess is when that * doing our part* bar fills up its our limit on getting plot points for beating challengers. I could be way off though too lol

#69 Thii

Thii
  • 206 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:19 AM

&nbsp;

So my guess is when that * doing our part* bar fills up its our limit on getting plot points for beating challengers. I could be way off though too lol

&nbsp;

Exactly =)
But you can fight more to help the team, I think.

#70 ceterisparibus

ceterisparibus
  • 485 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:02 AM

I'm updating the first page as we go. Anything else I should add?

Edited by ceterisparibus, 28 February 2013 - 06:02 AM.

#71 Thii

Thii
  • 206 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:03 AM

1 - It's confirmed that we auto-heal after winning the battle. 2 - Add the Grumpy Mummy ID =)

#72 ceterisparibus

ceterisparibus
  • 485 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:11 AM

Good news for chrome users! It seems that the layout has been resolved and everything looks normal again.  :funone2:

#73 brainbabe

brainbabe
  • 29 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:42 AM

Might want to add this to the 'Dapper Dome' achievement bit -- if you're battling with a mara/baby/mutant pet (and can't put hats/wigs on them), the Masks of Dread are wearable for these colors and give the achievement.

#74 Syntax

Syntax
  • Not an error.

• 991 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:20 AM

Might want to add this to the 'Dapper Dome' achievement bit -- if you're battling with a mara/baby/mutant pet (and can't put hats/wigs on them), the Masks of Dread are wearable for these colors and give the achievement.

Another workaround: you don't need to WIN the match to get the achievement, so throw in one of your other pets and it should be all a-ok. Unless you care about your BD score then I don't know how to help you.

Edited by Irrana, 28 February 2013 - 08:20 AM.

#75 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:33 AM

Dear god this lag is obnoxious. C'mon, TNT, get your act together.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users