• Please log in to reply
838 replies to this topic

#776 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2013 - 11:32 PM

Fucking what? EW. I battled 100 times for nothing. Rude.

#777 Trey

Trey
  • 364 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 11:52 PM

Strat - you just now are feeling what everybody who chose the wrong teams in the past felt :p

#778 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2013 - 12:08 AM

Fucking what? EW. I battled 100 times for nothing. Rude.

Don't battle so much. It doesn't matter anymore :p

Just do like..10.

#779 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2013 - 12:13 AM

I'm not mad. I already have the avatar so I'm indifferent. Go thieves

#780 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2013 - 12:18 AM

Don't battle so much. It doesn't matter anymore :p

Just do like..10.

Like every other freeloader...? This is why the Thieves didn't win.

#781 Romy

Romy

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2013 - 12:24 AM

Like every other freeloader...? This is why the Thieves didn't win.

I'm pretty sure TNT is just arbitrarily choosing winners.
(Are you using the Auto-battler btw?)

#782 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2013 - 12:35 AM

I'm pretty sure TNT is just arbitrarily choosing winners.
(Are you using the Auto-battler btw?)

Of course I am ;) fuck doing 100 battles manually.

#783 mintpro

mintpro
  • 597 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2013 - 01:16 AM

I think the battleground is a lot like AC. Bigger team =/= win. The team average is what counts and as Strat said people just doing their 10 battle quota for avatar & boons are bringing the average down.

Luckily I got the avatar earlier but the Stockmarket boon would've been nice.

#784 verano

verano
  • 116 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2013 - 01:31 AM

Darn! I needed The Thieves' avatar! :(

#785 Syntax

Syntax
  • Not an error.

• 991 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2013 - 02:26 AM

I already have the avs, but ehh, it'd be nice to have the boons. D:

#786 Wisdom

Wisdom
  • 136 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 03:20 AM

So much for getting the thief guild avatar. *sob*

#787 Dot

Dot
  • 133 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2013 - 05:44 AM

Damn, I was hoping for the Thieves to win. This thing is already dragging on so long and I only have one avatar so far. Let's hope that in the next round people actually take the time to get some wins in.

#788 Grandmaster

Grandmaster
  • 748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2013 - 05:58 AM

Damn, I was hoping for the Thieves to win. This thing is already dragging on so long and I only have one avatar so far. Let's hope that in the next round people actually take the time to get some wins in.

You only got one avatar, you miss all the bandwagon teams all these while? Thieve is the first bandwagon team to win and also the first bandwagon team to lose.

#789 Romy

Romy

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2013 - 06:16 AM

Of course I am ;) fuck doing 100 battles manually.

Had me going there for a sec :p

#790 verano

verano
  • 116 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2013 - 06:30 AM

We're in the same boat! I only have 2/6 of them. Thought I was the only one left behind! Haha. I kept forgetting to get my battles in, week after week. I've had to set reminders on my phone for the last two rounds.

#791 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2013 - 07:13 AM

How in the world did Brutes win...

#792 Mandie

Mandie
  • 407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2013 - 07:36 AM

How in the world did Brutes win...

I think TNT had something to do with it. Probably were ticked off we were all banding together to get the avatars/boons, so they decided to change the way the faction winner is chosen.

#793 Dot

Dot
  • 133 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2013 - 12:35 PM

We're in the same boat! I only have 2/6 of them. Thought I was the only one left behind! Haha. I kept forgetting to get my battles in, week after week. I've had to set reminders on my phone for the last two rounds.

I just keep picking the wrong team it seems, apart from once. But if this does keep going forever then eventually I should be able to earn all avatars. We'll see.

#794 Grandmaster

Grandmaster
  • 748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2013 - 04:49 PM

I think it could also been that there are quite a number of BD players who have already gotten thieves guild avatar, so they decided to stick with Brutes. Remember that thieves is actually the first repeat winner if they won again this time.

#795 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2013 - 05:35 PM

I think it could also been that there are quite a number of BD players who have already gotten thieves guild avatar, so they decided to stick with Brutes. Remember that thieves is actually the first repeat winner if they won again this time.

But now Brutes is the first repeat winner. I don't understand where you were going with that last sentence.

#796 Syntax7

Syntax7
  • 193 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:57 PM

No, trust me; the vast majority went with the Thieves over at the BD board. There were a select few people who vowed to do at least 3000 battles for the brutes; and that's how they won. It's about average, and it always has been about average. What was different this time was that most people already had the avatar/theme so were less motivated (in combination to the minuscule group of Brutes who battled an insane amount of times).

...in case you guys were still wondering.

#797 Grandmaster

Grandmaster
  • 748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 July 2013 - 08:39 PM

But now Brutes is the first repeat winner. I don't understand where you were going with that last sentence.

"is" should be changed to "will" in the last sentence. Some typo there.

No, trust me; the vast majority went with the Thieves over at the BD board. There were a select few people who vowed to do at least 3000 battles for the brutes; and that's how they won. It's about average, and it always has been about average. What was different this time was that most people already had the avatar/theme so were less motivated (in combination to the minuscule group of Brutes who battled an insane amount of times).

...in case you guys were still wondering.

Yeah, that's exactly what I'm thinking of. But isn't it all along that it's by average? For the past few avatars, no one had gotten the avatars so majority of the players, from strongest to weakest, all joined. That's why the average is still the highest. But this time, quite a number of BD players who have already gotten thieves guild avatar stick with Brutes so naturally their average is higher and hence Brutes won. But I think if Sway comes out again, Sway will still have a high chance of winning since stronger BD players from Brutes still have not gotten this avatar.

#798 mintpro

mintpro
  • 597 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2013 - 12:36 AM

Battle for Sway:

Awakened:

Grumpy Mummy 221
Zombie Hooligan 227
Ghostly Knight 234
Unchained Monster 238
Lanie and Lillie 245

Thieves:
Petty Pilferer 215
Roadside Bandit 224
Midnight Smuggler 229
Shady Prowler 235
Kanrik, Master Thief 242

#799 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2013 - 09:28 PM

Battle for Sway:

I know that at least 82% of ya'll still need the avatar and site theme AND you want to be finished with this skirmish ASS BS ROFL BBQ ASAP.

Go Sway.

#800 Trey

Trey
  • 364 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 09:59 PM

Was very tempted to choose Thieves because that's the only avatar I'm lacking, but chose Sway in the end. Let's hope the minority doesn't upset again!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users