Quantcast

Photo

How do you get the fruits of your ABing labor to your main?

help main transfer

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Sunnyskies

Sunnyskies
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:30 PM

I've only been Abing for less than a week now and I'm super low key about it. I mostly get low ticket igloo items and sell in my shop with occasional AAA items that I have to sell in the TP. My profit comes slower...but I'm paranoid.

What is the safest way to get np or items to my main? I don't want to draw attention and risk getting my main frozen. I've heard that "shop sniping" (I believe it's called) is the best way to stay under the radar by putting an item in your shop for high np on the main and having your ABer account buy it. Then quickly clear the browsing history. 

What do you guys do? 

#2 mintpro

mintpro
  • 597 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:39 PM

I AB on my main, problem solved.

Check out these threads:

http://www.neocodex....opoints-safely/

http://www.neocodex....ring-neopoints/

#3 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:39 PM

Make both account "friends".

You'll have to carry out a lengthy conversation with yourself before transferring but...it's the safest imo.

#4 Sunnyskies

Sunnyskies
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:50 PM

Man...I just unfriended my long time shell friend because I thought it would be suspicious. 

I just read this guide: http://www.neocodex....ring-neopoints/

NONE of those options sound good at all! I kind of feel like responsible ABing on your main is the better way to go. I mean, before I knew about ABing, I used to legit RS all the time on my main. I was a total igloo troll so it wouldn't even be out of character.

Edited by Iggygirl55, 28 February 2013 - 11:52 PM.

#5 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:04 AM

Man...I just unfriended my long time shell friend because I thought it would be suspicious. 

I just read this guide: http://www.neocodex....ring-neopoints/

NONE of those options sound good at all! I kind of feel like responsible ABing on your main is the better way to go. I mean, before I knew about ABing, I used to legit RS all the time on my main. I was a total igloo troll so it wouldn't even be out of character.

Those options I outlined in my thread are exactly what you just asked for. :p

You're better off ABing AAA and Igloo from your main and forgoing the Main Shops to avoid unnecessary risks.

#6 Sunnyskies

Sunnyskies
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:16 AM

Haha oh man...I did not mean to insult the guide, Codexian. It is a great guide, I just don't feel that I want to assume that much risk that is involved. I wanted there to be a probable option, but none of them seem so for me. 

If you AB on your main, does it negate using a proxy?

Edited by Iggygirl55, 01 March 2013 - 12:18 AM.

#7 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:19 AM

Haha oh man...I did not mean to insult your guide, Codexian. It is a great guide, I just don't feel that I want to assume that much risk that is involved. I wanted there to be a probable option, but none of them seem so for me. 

If you AB on your main, does it negate using a proxy?

Proxies are really only useful for using more than one account. If you're only using your main and you don't use a proxy for it then you won't be needing a proxy to auto buy.

#8 Lucian

Lucian
  • 875 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 March 2013 - 06:26 AM

I usually just keep everything I earn on the shells I earned them with and only use what I need and just transfer it.

#9 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 March 2013 - 06:47 AM

AA on main problem solved.

#10 Syntax

Syntax
  • Not an error.

• 991 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:52 AM

I usually just keep everything I earn on the shells I earned them with and only use what I need and just transfer it.

This. Barely anything goes to my main at all, I just send one expensive PB (often royal) to my side accounts and buy everything I want from that account. I only transfer to my main if I reeeeally have to, and even then, through legit looking means.

#11 cherbear

cherbear
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:26 PM

I AB on my main, too. It's less suspicious to just have the items on your account, IMO.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: help, main, transfer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users