ab abrosia rs buyout buy

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 RitzWin

RitzWin
  • 241 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:06 PM

Topic.

And would that mean that you could find a shop while it's quiet and buy everything with hopes of a good RS?

#2 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:15 PM

Yes, an empty shop is more likely to restock.

You could find a "quiet" shop, but it is pretty likely that while you are clearing it a restock will happen and you'll be in the middle of buying other items.

#3 TheMysteryDoctor

TheMysteryDoctor
  • 102 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:36 PM

Yes but i have heard of people getting banned for buying out a shop.  Idk why but it has happened :/

#4 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:38 PM

I don't believe it makes it restock faster. Shops can only have a certain number of items in stock at one time. I think the limit is four rows of items (could be wrong). If you clear out items the shop has more room for new items during the restock.

#5 Cript

Cript
  • 1940 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:45 PM

I don't believe it makes it restock faster. Shops can only have a certain number of items in stock at one time. I think the limit is four rows of items (could be wrong). If you clear out items the shop has more room for new items during the restock.

This ^^^

Shop can hold 4 rows x 6 items. Empty "slots" don't increase the likelihood of a restock, nor the amount/type of items that will stock. No empty slots however = no chance for items to restock. Each stock has a certain amount of items that can stock during an RS though. Having empty slots in Haunted Weaponry doesn't matter much...in stamp, b-magic, d-magic, etc though, it's very helpful.

#6 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:30 PM

If the shop is full during its chance to restock nothing will happen. If the shop has one empty slot only one new item can stock.

Tl;dr read the last three posts.

#7 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:34 PM

To answer the topic question, yes clearing out the shop can increase the odds of getting a good restock if it is a shop such as those mentioned above. In a shop with 24 items gets cleared then it does increase the odds of getting a good RS since there will be no restock at all in a shop that's clogged up.

#8 RitzWin

RitzWin
  • 241 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:55 AM

Thx 4 the replys. I might try my luck on a few shops after I do some analysis

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ab, abrosia, rs, buyout, buy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users