Quantcast

Photo

How can I quickly prepare my pet for wave 3?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Shapesnatch

Shapesnatch
  • 57 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:07 PM

So the third wave comes out tonight. My old account got iced, so I had to start training a battle pet from scratch. My current stats:

LV 10

STR 20

DEF 19

MOV 7

HP 18

I am currently using low-level weapons (Ridiculously Heavy Battle Hammer and Double Pointed Spear). They fared me well for wave 1, but I can only beat one of the wave 2 opponents, and wave 3 will probably be even worse. Any advice? Should I focus on getting better weapons (also, any weapon recommendations?), or just raising my stats (I'm currently using Neoquest's Autotrainer)? Or am I just hopeless for wave 3? :(  

#2 TheMysteryDoctor

TheMysteryDoctor
  • 102 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:12 PM

That pet is most likely doomed even if you are using VERY good BD items but if you can you can possibly buy a pet before the next wave if someone is still selling one

#3 Shapesnatch

Shapesnatch
  • 57 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:20 PM

That pet is most likely doomed even if you are using VERY good BD items but if you can you can possibly buy a pet before the next wave if someone is still selling one

Oh that stinks.  :unsure: Even on lowest difficulty setting?

And yeah, I don't think I really plan on buying a pet. 

#4 TheMysteryDoctor

TheMysteryDoctor
  • 102 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:25 PM

it all depends i manged to do round 2 with a 120 HSD but i had a REALLY good set.  It all depends on what items you are using if you have a low lv pet.  What set are you currently using?

#5 andyhoi

andyhoi
  • 70 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:26 PM

Yeah unless you plan on buying tons of neggs and strength potions you're screwed.

#6 TheMysteryDoctor

TheMysteryDoctor
  • 102 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:31 PM

Yeah unless you plan on buying tons of neggs and strength potions you're screwed.

Well he still has a small chance depending on what he uses for his set.  If he uses a decent freezer and some good iconage he should be able to at least pull off a few more wins i would think

#7 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:34 PM

Couldn't you use the auto trainer?

#8 Shapesnatch

Shapesnatch
  • 57 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:41 PM

it all depends i manged to do round 2 with a 120 HSD but i had a REALLY good set.  It all depends on what items you are using if you have a low lv pet.  What set are you currently using?

Ridiculously Heavy Battle Hammer and the Scarab Ring. I'm currently saving up for some decent equipment (Lesser Healing Scroll or a Scorchstone, Golden Compass, etc.,)

EDIT: And my ability is Halitosis.

Couldn't you use the auto trainer?

Yeah I am. 

Edited by Shapesnatch, 05 March 2013 - 06:44 PM.

#9 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:44 PM

Ridiculously Heavy Battle Hammer and the Scarab Ring. I'm currently saving up for some decent equipment (Lesser Healing Scroll or a Scorchstone, Golden Compass, etc.,)

Yeah I am. 

I know it's not super-fast, but it's still quicker than nothing.

#10 Shapesnatch

Shapesnatch
  • 57 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:47 PM

I know it's not super-fast, but it's still quicker than nothing.

Yeah I'm doing everything I can to stat up. Autotrainer, Deadly Dice, Coltzan's Shrine, Fairy Quests Cookie.

Edited by Shapesnatch, 05 March 2013 - 06:47 PM.

#11 HappyAccident

HappyAccident
  • 408 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:48 PM

Scroll of Knowledge is a great weapon for your level and cheap.

#12 DoNotAnnoyMe

DoNotAnnoyMe
  • 157 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:49 AM

I'd say with that pet and a fresh account you're pretty much hopeless for wave 3 (easy difficulty is 80).

without at least level 50 for lens-flare (to survive the first round), strength 55 so you do at least 2 damage/icons and some decent weapons you're essentially busted against those imo  :unsure:

#13 Arc

Arc
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:10 PM

I was able to easily beat this round :S but my pet had about 240 hsd >.< Although I never beat the last round of bosses :/ I was 10 wins short xP.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users