Several Money Tree Grabber lists

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 Turkeyducks

Turkeyducks
  • 89 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 12:21 AM

POPULAR POST!

So since we now have a money tree grabber program, I figured I'd make a list to go with it. It currently comes in four different flavors, CommonMTG, 5kMTG, 5KPlushieMTG, and InsaneMTG.

CommonMTG includes items that are commonly found at the money tree. These items are usually found in random events and are accidentally donated. The list includes map pieces, codestones, faeries, petpetpets, nerkmids, dubloons, neggs, paint brushes, morphing potions, and more. I based this list off of several others that I found online. 

5KMTG includes a large list of items that sell for at least 5k. These items are mostly restockable, and include books, food, toys, furniture, faeries, codestones, and more.

5KPlushieMTG includes a list of plushies that sell for between 5k to 100k. Since there is an avatar for donating a plushie to the money tree, I thought this might be useful. 

InsaneMTG combines all of these lists together. 

You're only allowed to claim a certain number of items per day from the money tree, and I lack a shell account, so I'd love it if anyone would be willing to help me test these. So far I've had the most luck with the CommonMTG and InsaneMTG. I earned about 60k today from the money tree alone.

Oh, and I also attempted to sort the list from highest to lowest price, but things got kinda jumbled. The exact order isn't correct by far, but generally speaking the higher priced items do appear higher up on the list, especially with 5KMTG and 5KPlushieMTG list.

If anyone has any suggestions of other items that would be good to add, just let me know. :)

Attached Files

#2 Mikali

Mikali
  • 139 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 01:23 PM

Thanks for this, going to try it out when I get back home tonight :)

#3 Ninfia

Ninfia
  • 22 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 02:51 PM

I've been using the common one c: it's really nice~

#4 Turkeyducks

Turkeyducks
  • 89 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 03:30 PM

Glad to help. I've definitely had the most success with the common and insane list. So far about 90% of what I've grabbed is from random events, though there have been a few rare food/plushie items too.

#5 Mikali

Mikali
  • 139 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:34 AM

Did you change the settings at all?  Or did you just use the default ones?

#6 Turkeyducks

Turkeyducks
  • 89 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:02 PM

Did you change the settings at all?  Or did you just use the default ones?

The only settings I changed was how long the program runs for. By default it'll run for exactly 10 minutes, or 600 second. I prefer to run mine a little longer.

Also, make sure the "grab everything" feature isn't checked. I forget if it is by default or not. If on, it'll grab everything at the money tree, even the junk items, and also add them to the list. 

#7 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 July 2013 - 08:46 AM

I was wondering if it was possible to grab NC Items too? 

#8 cocodrile333

cocodrile333
  • 47 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 06:49 PM

can any1 post how many items they got per day w this?

#9 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 July 2013 - 08:18 PM

I was wondering if it was possible to grab NC Items too? 

Pretty sure you can :)

#10 freesia

freesia
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 02:39 AM

Where can I find this program? :)

#11 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 17 April 2014 - 02:46 AM

Where can I find this program? :)

http://www.neocodex....-automator-etc/

In Valorous Suite.. The Search function in the top corner works wonders :p Btw ;)

#12 freesia

freesia
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 04:00 AM

In Valorous Suite.. The Search function in the top corner works wonders :p Btw ;)

Well apparently not since I used it and couldn't find anything ;)

But it's windows only I see, too bad.

Thank you :)

#13 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 17 April 2014 - 04:02 AM

Well apparently not since I used it and couldn't find anything ;)

But it's windows only I see, too bad.

I literally typed "Money Tree Grabber" and found it on the first page. 
Regardless, it's okay to ask questions, just be sure you're not gravedigging in the future.

#14 Reddon

Reddon
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:42 AM

Are these lists still valid? I saw them and was interested by InsaneMTG, but if they're a year old they might be kind of outdated.

#15 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:48 AM

Are these lists still valid? I saw them and was interested by InsaneMTG, but if they're a year old they might be kind of outdated.

As far as I know, there isn't a program on Codex you can use them with right now, but they're still good lists. Just take all the faeries off, unless you need them for something.

#16 freesia

freesia
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:24 AM

Can anyone link me the program? I can't find a recent version...

At least I now know the reason why I can't seem to grab any good from the tree anymore, lol.

#17 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:36 AM

At least I now know the reason why I can't seem to grab any good from the tree anymore, lol.

As far as I know, there isn't a program on Codex you can use them with right now.

#18 freesia

freesia
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:40 AM

#19 jordicans

jordicans
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 05:19 AM

oooooooooo valorous... thanks =)

Hey =)

You don't seem to be able to add a list on this grabber.. Which would go against the purpose of this post? 

There are very little settings on the Valorous Suite.

#20 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2014 - 05:28 AM

Hey =)

You don't seem to be able to add a list on this grabber.. Which would go against the purpose of this post? 

There used to be a place to enter a list, but now it grabs from his database, which he updated yesterday.

As far as I know, there isn't a program on Codex you can use them with right now, but they're still good lists. Just take all the faeries off, unless you need them for something.

There's also a guide here.

#21 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 02 May 2014 - 05:38 AM

Hey =)

The only purpose of my post was to encourage someone to use the Search Function :p

#22 leptooners

leptooners
  • 143 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 12:05 PM

I was under the impression that money tree grabbing is extremely risky. It's best to just ditch the lists and manually refresh the money tree if you don't want to lose your account. I would go so far as to assume that's why Neocodex doesn't have a MTG in the program manager, because it's basically a guaranteed ice.

#23 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 02 May 2014 - 12:21 PM

I was under the impression that money tree grabbing is extremely risky. It's best to just ditch the lists and manually refresh the money tree if you don't want to lose your account. I would go so far as to assume that's why Neocodex doesn't have a MTG in the program manager, because it's basically a guaranteed ice.

You realize you're on a Neopets cheating forum, right? lol

#24 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2014 - 12:26 PM

Just like everything else, if you're doing it intelligently, you won't get iced from it.

#25 HappyAccident

HappyAccident
  • 408 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2014 - 04:52 AM

Sweet, really useful. +rep :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users