Quantcast

Photo

New to neocodex and want to start abrosia? All help greatly appreciated.

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Rickster

Rickster
  • 386 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 March 2013 - 11:48 PM

Hi everyone I just joined Neocodex cause I heard about abrosia. I have been on neopets for about 7+ years and have 3 or 4 accounts that I have just to do the dailies and buy stocks they are all 2+ years old. A while ago i transferred a decent amount of np (like 500,000) to each of them in order to buy stocks, i did this from my main about 3 or so months ago through trades. I have been transferring items like codestones and stuff to the main but not neopoints. each of my side accounts has at least 500,000+ NP but no shop. 

I was wondering should i use one of the accounts to do abrosia or start a fresh account. I really want to begin using abrosia but the guides all seem a bit old and I was wondering if i could get some advice on which one would be best to use. If anything has changed would it be possible to update me a bit on what i should change as far as the guide goes. Like i said any and all help appreciated.

PS I am fond of all my accounts and would not like any of them frozen if it can be helped ill play as safe as need be.

#2 Guest_Sarah_*

Guest_Sarah_*

Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:30 AM

The guides here may seem dated but there is a reason they haven't been replaced - nothing has needed to be 'updated' as the methods outlined are all still usable and very much valid today. 

Just because something is old doesn't make it useless. 

If you're worried about your main account getting iced then buy/make a new one and use a VPN to AB on. If you're super paranoid still use the default settings and don't jimmy with anything. You should be just fine. 

#3 Rickster

Rickster
  • 386 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:02 PM

Thank you very much and I didn't mean to say that anything was useless or invalid because of age I was just wondering if the old tricks were still effective which you answered. Im not advanced so Im just using the defaults with my profit minimum toned down a little and the wait time increased to 8-12. I have bought seven items already although HTS it seems have made 62K on one already though :). Seems pretty awesome so far.

Edited by Silvermajra, 12 March 2013 - 12:03 PM.

#4 bartnova

bartnova
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:39 AM

When people say they are banned do they mean their actual accounts or just banned from the shop for a little?

#5 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:46 AM

When people say they are banned do they mean their actual accounts or just banned from the shop for a little?

It could mean either of those depending on what they said.

#6 joedus

joedus
  • 26 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:01 AM

Tutorials helped me a lot. Worth reading.

#7 Bkevin101

Bkevin101
  • 24 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 04:05 PM

they are worth it

#8 Teru

Teru
  • 239 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:06 AM

I would start a new account with its own proxy or vpn. Make the account look good. Get avatars and put a premade userlookup on that bitch. Using abrosia on a new account will be pretty slow because you cant see all the rarities in the shops. Things will pick up as it ages and you will make alot of profit. I suggest restocking in the book shop, fresh foods, and the bakery. Just make sure if somebody looks at your account it isnt obvious your a cheater. Good luck :)

#9 rebsca

rebsca
  • 16 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:47 PM

I have a question that It's not yet answered after reading a lor of guides: Is it completely forbiden to use Abrosia (safe-non stupid mode) in my main account? 

#10 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:20 PM

I have a question that It's not yet answered after reading a lor of guides: Is it completely forbiden to use Abrosia (safe-non stupid mode) in my main account? 

No. You can use Abrosia on whatever account you want. We don't have a restriction on it, it's just some people prefer not to use it on a main and use it on a different account. I use Abrosia on my main, and I'm fine. 

#11 rebsca

rebsca
  • 16 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:27 PM

That's a great thing to hear, I'll be careful :)
Just waiting to my new credit card to arrive and I'll get Advanced+Abrosia asap *-*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users