Prizes w Stronger BD Opponents

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 SuperDuperPuppu

SuperDuperPuppu
  • 148 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 March 2013 - 05:04 PM

Does fighting stronger opponents on hard increase chances of getting better prizes?

Ex = Jetsam Ace on Easy mode vs. Fungus on Hard mode for nerkmids.

#2 Guest_idonotexist_*

Guest_idonotexist_*

Posted 30 March 2013 - 05:13 PM

No, pretty sure all it increases is the neopoint amounts.

#3 blackmanx

blackmanx
  • 27 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 05:17 PM

Items gained are pretty random.

I tried fighting multiple enemies on different difficulties without any huge differences in what items I get

#4 SuperDuperPuppu

SuperDuperPuppu
  • 148 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 March 2013 - 05:38 PM

Thanks. That explains the easy vs difficulty.

How about the challengers themselves? Like prizes from a chia clown (10hp) versus The Snowager (650hp)?

#5 Kaitan

Kaitan
  • 82 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 06:23 PM

I think the prizes are based off of which dome you fight in. If you search for battledome prizes it should give you a pretty good guide. I will link one if I find it again.

Edit: http://www.sunnyneo....ebetaprizes.php this has opponent requirements under each item if it has it. Nerks are gonna drop in price if they drop too often :( 

Edited by Kaitan, 30 March 2013 - 06:27 PM.

#6 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 March 2013 - 07:12 PM

If they can update KQ prizes seasonally then I don't see why they don't do the same with BD.

#7 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 March 2013 - 07:14 PM

wait wth, why doesn't my pet heal after each battle?

#8 Mikali

Mikali
  • 139 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 07:23 PM

Auto healing was only for the war

#9 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 March 2013 - 07:29 PM

oh no, I remember how in the old battledom you healed after each battle if you won, so it's no longer like that?

#10 Mikali

Mikali
  • 139 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 07:34 PM

Nope, you don't get auto healed even if you win now

#11 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 March 2013 - 07:36 PM

NOOOOO! :argh:

#12 Kaitan

Kaitan
  • 82 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 09:18 PM

If you time it right you can always visit the healing fountain after a battle. You can also get healing fountain residue for relatively cheap now and it can also help.

#13 Syntax

Syntax
  • Not an error.

• 991 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 March 2013 - 12:10 AM

I think the prizes are based off of which dome you fight in. If you search for battledome prizes it should give you a pretty good guide. I will link one if I find it again.

Edit: http://www.sunnyneo....ebetaprizes.php this has opponent requirements under each item if it has it. Nerks are gonna drop in price if they drop too often :(

Nerks have already dropped in price. From 200k-150k before the war to 70k-100k now. You can find them on the SW.

#14 DoNotAnnoyMe

DoNotAnnoyMe
  • 157 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 01:24 AM

Nerks have already dropped in price. From 200k-150k before the war to 70k-100k now. You can find them on the SW.

and you don't get them that often, either.

if you fight for NP then your best bet is probably koi warrior or giant spectral mutant walein for red/reg codies, dubloons and faeries as they're ETS and the codie prices are still quite high :x

#15 woah23

woah23
  • 45 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 02:32 AM

Codie prizes are high , but the price of red codestones has gone down a fair bit!!those used to cost 18-20k and now they are at around 6k. All the better for pets wit level 250 and above

#16 Jigglypuff

Jigglypuff
  • 110 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 06:26 PM

I ran my guild through some experiments, and it seems that while difficulty doesn't affect the level of prizes, sticking to one opponent does.

I had people fighting a different opponent each, some fought the same opponents for the same week non stop, some changed opponents each day, and the people who stuck to one opponent for the whole week received better prizes. I only had around 15-20 people helping me out with this though, and it doesn't really seem logical as to why this is happening...

#17 Lasciel

Lasciel
  • 140 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:30 AM

I ran my guild through some experiments, and it seems that while difficulty doesn't affect the level of prizes, sticking to one opponent does.

I had people fighting a different opponent each, some fought the same opponents for the same week non stop, some changed opponents each day, and the people who stuck to one opponent for the whole week received better prizes. I only had around 15-20 people helping me out with this though, and it doesn't really seem logical as to why this is happening...

Maybe it's got something to do with the number of battles you accumulated with the opponent. Or the higher your score is with that opponent, the more chances of dropping better prizes.

A totally baseless guess, though. Could be completely coincidental.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users