I feel sorta...awkward.

im only in high school lol

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#26 Rival

Rival
  • 59 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:24 PM

I'm 20 and didn't start playing until 2004. I discovered Neocodex around 2-3 years after that. My first account was frozen, and I took it pretty hard and left. 

Of course, now I'm back. My new(er) main has been around since 2008. So I'm not a hardcore oldie.

#27 Charizard

Charizard
  • 118 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:04 PM

I see. Though 2008 is still alot more than me! For me, I joined... 2 WEEKS AGO  ;) .

#28 Sleepydude

Sleepydude
  • 25 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:25 PM

I'm 24. I started when I was like 15. Was addicted for like 4 years before I lost my account and had to go to rehab for my neo-addiction. I was clean for a few years but then started back up in late 2011. Now I'm livin' in a van down by river. I sell my body just so I can afford wifi and my premium membership. I know one day I'm gonna OD on neo, but still I can't stop. This isn't a life you want. You gots to get out now while you still can. You've got your whole life ahead of you. Don't make the same mistake I did. Just say no to neo.

#29 Charizard

Charizard
  • 118 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:42 PM

LOL! Well, It's good I don't feel really... "hooked" on it. Eh, it's probably a good idea. I can't afford to play that much anyways, since I need to work and keep my Asian Grades up (Not trying to be racist to my own kind :p). There's all these gifted programs I'm in, and I'm going to bed at around 1:30 anyways working.

#30 Pilot

Pilot
  • Bees?

• 1074 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:47 PM

I joined back in 2004/when I was 9~ Don't even do my dailies anymore though ahahah :V

Yeah I mean come on, its 2013!!!

And... some of us are just too lazy for Neo.  ;)

#31 Charizard

Charizard
  • 118 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:50 PM

XD So true...

#32 lovelymae

lovelymae
  • 37 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:51 PM

I joined in 2000 and am now 27. Yikes. Why can't I leave just leave neo alone !!! ;)

#33 Bear

Bear
  • 151 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:25 PM

You should feel awkward and beta when I'm around. I'm 20 and I own the hell out of neopets. 100m?  no problem, 1.5khsd no problem. 
The only reason I'm here is because I was hooked when I was younger :( otherwise I'd be playing rugby or something

#34 xintervine

xintervine
  • 76 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:29 PM

im in uni, and i don't feel awkward. im sure there's like 15 year olds here too

#35 zombiegrrl86

zombiegrrl86
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:51 PM

I've been playing since 2000 or 2001. The oldest account I still have access to is from 2001 anyways. I only play in spurts though now. I'll play for a few months, get bored, and start up again. I'm 26.

#36 persimmonz

persimmonz
  • 35 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 11:15 PM

I'm 27 now, been playing about 5 years and I have a serious career but I spend as much free time as I have on Neo. I'm not gonna lie, one of my longest and seriously coolest friends on Neo is 14. At first I was nervous about saying anything to her but now she is really one of the coolest peeps around.

#37 Charizard

Charizard
  • 118 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 05:28 PM

Yeah, thanks. ;D Thought I was the only Junior here for a sec.

#38 Kaitan

Kaitan
  • 82 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 09:24 PM

I made my first account literally when I was 6 in 1999. I played for about a year then my parents went off the grid (no tv internet or radio). Didn't get back into it until I was about 15. I turn 20 in June and I can admit that i still love this game. probably;y more than I should lol.

#39 Kuragehime

Kuragehime
  • 95 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 April 2013 - 03:11 PM

I started playing in 2001 when I was 13... though on and off... didn't play "seriously" until I was in uni... oddly.  I suppose it's because it allowed me to procrastinate instead of doing school stuff :p

#40 xkhaleesi

xkhaleesi
  • 17 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 06:59 PM

I started playing when I was 13, had no clue what I was doing thought 50k was unachievable lmao. Got back into it when I was 15 but my main got frozen when I discovered autobuying and got a little excited in magic lol went back to it at 18 when I was looking for any distraction I could find from school work. Went at it on and off till I was 19/20 then stopped for 2yrs. Now I'm 22 and uni work just calls for some kind of procrastination :) saw my main was still around and I've started back up again.. :p

#41 Plunk

Plunk
  • Official Neocodex Dollface

• 545 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 April 2013 - 08:08 PM

I believe I started playing in 2001. I had to have been like 10 at the time. I was at a friend's house and his sister made an account for me. Obviously I had to have a grarrl as my first pet, otherwise what's the point? I lost the info for that account about three months later. Eventually in 2005 I started back up, and had my account going strong for quite a while. (By going strong, I mean I had 100K and a Mutant Kacheek.) Eventually, I got iced for no reason and quit. I started back up in 2010, found this site in either late 2010 or early 2011, and I've been raking in the NP ever since.

#42 Docshroomed

Docshroomed
  • 152 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 08:20 PM

Even if you go to the boards you will find out many 20+ users are about. The nice thing about the game is that you just open new tabs in your browser at your own leisure and you can start/stop playing whenever you want without reprecussions. Kind of nice in a lax way, now if only TNT would go away...

#43 KKane

KKane
  • 727 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:35 AM

I was introduced to neo around the time I was in 4th grade. I didn't play much as I was young and had no idea what I was doing. Since then I restarted an account using programs at about age 14. Shortly after that I was banned on a multi-millionare account and quit until about 5 years ago at age 17. I've had one account frozen and seems as if I learned from that mistake. I'm 22 now and have a 3 year old main which I pretty much do dailies on, and use certain programs. Its one hell of a main that I pretty much use to pass time occasionally. Plan on selling it one day as it's got a bunch of trophys/hookups/etc. Not really sure how to explain it but neo is just addicting. Especially once an extremely valuable accounts been frozen and you feel the knack for revenge.

#44 Charizard

Charizard
  • 118 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 12:18 PM

Even if you go to the boards you will find out many 20+ users are about. The nice thing about the game is that you just open new tabs in your browser at your own leisure and you can start/stop playing whenever you want without reprecussions. Kind of nice in a lax way, now if only TNT would go away...

So true. TNT, trying to make Neopets "safer"...

So, I found out about Neopets when I was like, 12 in 2008 and thought it was pretty stupid. I didn't give it a second glance until this huge Neopets trend came and lasted for like, a week at my high school. Everyone else was either iced, or quit, because the trend died out pretty quickly. After that, there were only a few of us who stuck to it. Now here I am, 3 weeks later, rolling in the NP thanks to Neocodex.

#45 Rambler

Rambler
  • 19 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:06 PM

So true. TNT, trying to make Neopets "safer"...

So, I found out about Neopets when I was like, 12 in 2008 and thought it was pretty stupid. I didn't give it a second glance until this huge Neopets trend came and lasted for like, a week at my high school. Everyone else was either iced, or quit, because the trend died out pretty quickly. After that, there were only a few of us who stuck to it. Now here I am, 3 weeks later, rolling in the NP thanks to Neocodex.

Lol wat? Neopets trend at your highschool? Ahh I wouldn't last a day in my high school if anyone knew I still played neopets xD That's like saying you still play barbie dolls where I'm at. 

Neopets is srs bsnes

#46 Charizard

Charizard
  • 118 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 03:10 AM

Yeah after like a week, everyone dropped. They all wanted to troll 8 year olds, then found out there were you guys. XD

#47 Stunnerrunner

Stunnerrunner
  • 78 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:50 AM

I'm 17, joined back in '06. Not hardcore at all, more of an occasional player. Responsibilities of an actual life outweigh a pretend one sometimes. ;)

#48 Neofaerie

Neofaerie
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 10:09 AM

I think it's cool that you just joined neopets recently! What made you decide to join? I am in college and have been playing on and off since I was younger :) I will always love Neopets.

#49 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2013 - 10:33 AM

I have the feeling the few accounts I have will be frozen in a short while and I won't touch this game for another 6 years but will still hang around here :D

Uh but I have spent too much time in the last month on Neo, busy training and spending the NP I get from autobuying (there's so much stuff you can collect). If my main was frozen I don't think I'd have the patience to rebuild everything... BD pet, buying books, stamps, get trophies...

Edited by Cyaneum, 16 April 2013 - 10:34 AM.

#50 Revan79

Revan79
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 11:04 AM

I'm gonna turn 34 in June! I didn't hear or know about neopets until in my mid 20s from  someone that did it when bored.  I have taken breaks but I am more hardcore into it and more so since I found this site.  I not very good at restocking and well I got a nice BD set thanks to this place and people that are just gods or goddesses at making NP or able to autobuy lots of stuff.  So I enjoy the site more having NP to just spend gambling, to train and get my dreamie stuff ya know.  

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: im, only, in, high, school, lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users