Photo

Easy Better Than You Trophy?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Jigglypuff

Jigglypuff
  • 110 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:27 PM

Sorry in advance if this has already been posted or stated.

Last week around 390 people beat Fairfax in Better Than You. I thought that this was pretty low since all of Neocodex should be able to easily win. 

I use score sender... Basically, I click 'challenge' then I send in a score that's reasonable... If you get logged out (which I sometimes do) then just resend it and all is good...

I'm not sure what I do is safe, but it certainly works, and grabs me a Gold Trophy every time I do it, does anyone know how risky this could be? It seems fine, as I've done it quite a few times though...

Anyway, if you do it now, you'll get a silver trophy. Good luck!

#2 Majesty

Majesty
  • 164 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:37 PM

Oh I'd try it for the avatar. What settings did you use? i've never score sent before~

#3 Jigglypuff

Jigglypuff
  • 110 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:46 PM

I actually use it really often. I make my own settings, but it seems to be really safe.

Game ID is basically the number at the end of the URL at the end of the link, the numbers - game_id=#####

For the score, just pick something safe. CHECK high scores, and skim through a guide or two to check if the game has any specific rules, or score increments. Some game scores are always multiples of ## so just check to make sure.

For time, I usually send for 5 - 10 minutes (it's in seconds though so be careful. I sent a 9 second score for Faerieland once, luckily I wasn't banned). I BELIEVE it refers to the amount of time you have the game open, so yeah. I've score sent ALOT. Including for gold trophies and etc. I grabbed quite a few new trophies on reset day on the 1st. Depending on the game, 10 minutes is usually enough. If it's a long game, such as bouncy supreme, or those crazy adventure ones, YOUTUBE it to find out an approximate time to score ratio

~

send me a pm if you wish to know a list of up to date review scores

That's a rough guide to review scores, send something under that if you can. You'll get the avatar if you get a review score though, not sure if it accepts if it rejects because my scores never get rejected

(Not sure if I'm allowed to link to external sites, sorry if I broke any rules)

Let me know if you need to know anything else

Score sending also works for WC challenges (not sure how safe, but i've done it quite alot in the past), but you NEED to be wary of review score limits, as I suspect other score senders play WC and always send really close to the review scores. 

WC is basically a free ~60k a day with score sending

Edited by Strategist, 03 April 2013 - 05:23 PM.
DO NOT advertise other sites without expressed consent from the Admins.

#4 Rival

Rival
  • 59 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 08:51 PM

Well, there's always a risk involved with sending scores. I'd think that the same rules apply: if you send in a reasonable number at at reasonable play length and don't go winning every single BTY you will probably be okay.

I can't attest to anything, though. I got my BTY legit.  :p

#5 Jigglypuff

Jigglypuff
  • 110 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 12:37 AM

BTY is so competitive haha, alot of people prepare their scores, so if you want the gold trophy (which I do) then you need to do this. I always prepare a game, but I score send if I prepped the wrong one LOL

#6 x6devil9x

x6devil9x
  • 35 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 03:04 PM

Hello, What time does better than you refreshes? Like restarts
I'm not sure of the timezone here i'm living at GMT +8
i would like to know the exact NST time.
Thank you forumers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users