191 replies to this topic

#1 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2013 - 10:42 AM

Yo pplz,

So for those of you who don't know, I'm pretty recently single and my friend and I were discussing relationships in general. The topic of "what the person you're dating must have" and "must not have" came up. My ex was a little older so he already knew what he wanted; what he liked, what he needed, etc. I, on the other hand, do not know I want, even on paper. I've dated younger, older, smart, dumb, extremely good looking to... modest looking (:3) and I honestly don't know what I need in a person. I'm still figuring that out as I go. So I was just wondering if you people, maybe you're older or just know what you like, have a list of "Must haves" and "Must have nots". My very small list so far is:

Cannot be: heavy smoker.
Must: be able to make me laugh

That's it lol. I don't care about fashion, or age (to an extent), race, education level, attractiveness level.... like it's about a totality for me. But I KNOW there are some things that do matter in the end. I just don't know it.

My friend however, has a larger list. For example:

Must be taller, financially stable (Future), want kids, love animals, funny, attractive, religious and driven.  All very fair, I just can't say I would end something because they're not in love with animals or something!

Share?

#2 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:03 AM

For me, dating and ltr are two different things. When I date for fun, I like them 15-20 years older, in need of attention, and able to converse about things like art, music, and literature. I like guys who understand that when I am, I was a single mom in every sense of the word and would understand that things have to be placed. For ltr, I like guys my age, who has a similar future planned out to mine, has ambition, doesn't mind being shown up occasionally, and will love my kids. Age, etc, doesn't matter. I like conversations and hot sex.

Deal breakers are drug users/dealers, bisexuals, people who like little children too much, and homeless people. I learned my lesson.

#3 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:07 AM

Yeah, cigarettes are a big turn off for me, I think they're disgusting. If we're just fucking, or dating, it's not a huge deal (as long as you don't smoke like 2 packs a day), but I wouldn't marry someone who smoked, mainly because I want my kids to be as healthy as they can be.

I don't think it's shallow to say that you have to be attractive for me to date you. If I don't think you look good, I won't be interested in the relationship.

I'm only 22 so I'll mess around or date people who are in to whatever right now, it's not a big deal because I'm big into trying stuff at least once, so I don't discriminate unless it's a seriously nasty habit, or I just don't find it fun.

and homeless people.

lol

#4 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:08 AM

Oh that's a very good point. See, for me, dating is pointless if I don't see a potential future. 'cause then that's just a lot of time, money and energy devoted to another person that won't even be there in the end. To me that makes no sense, but I know that that's not the case for many people.

#5 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:12 AM

I'm not good at building long term friendships, so meaningless dating is like having a friend for a couple hours.

#6 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:14 AM

I'm not good at building long term friendships, so meaningless dating is like having a friend for a couple hours.

you don't people for a couple of hours? o.o how do you meet all these people? haha

#7 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:18 AM

you don't people for a couple of hours? o.o how do you meet all these people? haha

I'm little, blonde, and cute when I'm dressed up. Finding a man in a mid life crisis to take me to dinner isn't hard. The harder part is getting rid of them when I'm done.

#8 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:28 AM

I'm little, blonde, and cute when I'm dressed up. Finding a man in a mid life crisis to take me to dinner isn't hard. The harder part is getting rid of them when I'm done.

I want free things! Ugh I hate being a guy.

#9 Galadriel

Galadriel
  • Creature of the Night

• 924 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:36 AM

makers: intelligence, good looks, nice features, thin, good skin, nice hands, funny, must like harry potter and lord of the rings, ambition, social life, nice smell, nice eyes.

breakers: fat, stupid, bad dress sense, strangely shaped penis, religious.

More will probably come to me in time.

#10 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:37 AM

makers: intelligence, good looks, nice features, thin, good skin, nice hands, funny, must like harry potter and lord of the rings, ambition, social life, nice smell, nice eyes.

breakers: fat, stupid, bad dress sense, strangely shaped penis, religious.

More will probably come to me in time.

nice hands? really? That's like an actual thing? xD

And define "strangely shaped"

#11 Galadriel

Galadriel
  • Creature of the Night

• 924 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:39 AM

Basically if it looks drunk.

And as for this:

I want free things! Ugh I hate being a guy.

You're doing it wrong.

#12 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:44 AM

I dated a guy who had a burn scar covering most of his(penis). Deal breaker.

Edited by Napiform, 04 April 2013 - 11:44 AM.

#13 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:45 AM

Basically if it looks drunk.

And as for this:

You're doing it wrong.

A drunk penis or a drunk hand?

And bitch please, I'm sorry if I don't automatically play the deadbeat in a relationship :zen: 

I dated a guy who had a burn scar covering most of his(penis). Deal breaker.

penis burn or hand burn

#14 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:49 AM

A drunk penis or a drunk hand?
And bitch please, I'm sorry if I don't automatically play the deadbeat in a relationship :zen: 
penis burn or hand burn

Penis. I see burned hands as more manly. They did something useful or dangerous. Dick burn? They did something stupid.

#15 Harlow

Harlow
  • 183 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:55 AM

My only requirement right off the bat is that they have to be taller then me and I gotta be attracted to them (obviously). Within a few minutes of talking to them I can tell if I want to date them or not, and it's usually a no. I'm picky, but can't think of exactly on what right now. If I don't like them within the first few minutes of meeting them, I don't give them the time of day. It's just the way I am, probably bad but whatever. Lol.

#16 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:07 PM

Makers:
Loves children

Sense of humor similar to mine (so we can laugh about the same shit)
Plays Neopets 
Has nice eyes and teeth
Taller than me
Intelligent 
Capable of tolerating my shit

Breakers:
Shorter than me
Overly confident / Cocky
Bragging all the fucking time
No work ethic
Does not like kids
Drug/Alcohol addiction

Probably will add more to each category lol

#17 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:07 PM

Being this "loser weeaboo virgin" guy for now I'm really only looking for someone to spend my time with. Going for walks, watching anime, and just enjoying each other's company is what I'm banking on for any kind of relationship.

Although having similar interests is crucial. The woman could be the most attractive woman in the world, but if I can't pull out K-ON, sit down, and have a good time with her watching it then I have no interest in her. Of course I'm always up for new things, but I connect the easiest with people that I can relate to hobby wise; although, I highly doubt we'd even know each other without this factor anyways.

I'm still relatively young so I still don't have very many goals for the future; however, I do have a couple ideas in mind (kids, marriage, living situation, etc) and it would be a bonus if she had the same opinion on them.

#18 Pilot

Pilot
  • Bees?

• 1074 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:18 PM

Penis. I see burned hands as more manly. They did something useful or dangerous. Dick burn? They did something stupid.

What if they burned their penis trying to save someone? You should ask

#19 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:20 PM

What if they burned their penis trying to save someone? You should ask

Just their Dick and nothing else? I couldn't imagine trying to save someone through a glory hole.

#20 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:21 PM

Just their Dick and nothing else? I couldn't imagine trying to save someone through a glory hole.

You've never seen A Serbian Film. An erect penis can be a weapon

#21 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:26 PM

OK, fine. If there were a fire, a penis may be able to beat it out. I need help thinking of a scenario where hands wouldn't work better though.

#22 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:28 PM

OK, fine. If there were a fire, a penis may be able to beat it out. I need help thinking of a scenario where hands wouldn't work better though.

just BEAT ITTTTT

That's all I got.

I honestly can't think of a good reason, regardless if hands are better or not, to use a penis around fire.

#23 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:32 PM

I honestly can't think of a good reason, regardless if hands are better or not, to use a penis around fire.

There's a fire...in her vagina?

#24 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:35 PM

There's a fire...in her vagina?

There's a, fireeee, starting in her, vag. Reachin' a fever pitch etc.

My dick is on firreeeeee (firreee, firreee).

Well this has gone off track. My bad.

#25 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:36 PM

Well this has gone off track. My bad.

That's usually how these threads go.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users