Photo

Question about item database

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sleepydude

Sleepydude
  • 25 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 02:52 PM

I had trouble figuring out which area of the forum to post this in. 

When you look an item page in the item database, there is an "item owners" section with a link to some shops selling the item. I was wondering how the item database knows that those people are selling those items. Do you have to have abrosia automatically put your restocks in your shop and price them for you to get put there? I usually use those links when I have a faerie quest.

#2 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 803 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 April 2013 - 02:59 PM

nah, if I'm not mistaken, the program manager prices the items in the db by using the shop wiz while you run programs, I think it grabs the shop with the lowest price while it updates the database.

#3 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 April 2013 - 05:31 PM

nah, if I'm not mistaken, the program manager prices the items in the db by using the shop wiz while you run programs, I think it grabs the shop with the lowest price while it updates the database.

Yup, while on standby and other times Abrosia/PM will use the shop wiz to price items in user shops. It will then place these shops on the item database. However, it doesn't seem to do it after every single shop so if you genuinely want the lowest price and you care about those few NP, just use the shop wiz yourself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users