weed dank drugs drug smoking herb bear

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#1 Bear

Bear
  • 151 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:07 PM

Personally I feel like I can handle myself with such activities.  Anyone else?

cDDdpQH.png

Edited by Bear, 09 April 2013 - 05:21 PM.

#2 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:12 PM

Winners don't do drugs.

#3 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:45 PM

I've never done drugs in my life, so I wouldn't know. But I would assume drugs affect an individual's motivation and work in school. The altered state of mind while on the drugs would decrease said individual's performance and only make them want more.

But then again, any distraction (like the internet :p) could negatively affect an individual's performance in school.

Edited by James, 08 April 2013 - 08:45 PM.

#4 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:49 PM

My ex is/was a pot head. and I know for a fact that he would sometimes waste whole days because he was baked out of his mind.

That being said, I spend my time sober playing Neopets soooooo

#5 Kaitan

Kaitan
  • 82 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:55 PM

I've never done drugs in my life, so I wouldn't know. But I would assume drugs affect an individual's motivation and work in school. The altered state of mind while on the drugs would decrease said individual's performance and only make them want more.

But then again, any distraction (like the internet  :p) could negatively affect an individual's performance in school.

I have gotten on various sites (codex, reddit, and ebay) to "take a break" and spent all day. Look down at the clock, fuck I have a project due tomorrow  Procrastination is an art.

#6 Bear

Bear
  • 151 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:01 PM

I have gotten on various sites (codex, reddit, and ebay) to "take a break" and spent all day. Look down at the clock, fuck I have a project due tomorrow  Procrastination is an art.

I literally do everything last minute. I hate procrastination so I just stay up and take showers till I eventually force myself to go to the library and do it.

#7 Jigglypuff

Jigglypuff
  • 110 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:21 PM

I've tried cocaine before once, top quality too. It's amazing lol, just don't get addicted, or you're f**ked (like seriously, once you get addicted it's worse than smoking x10000)

#8 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 April 2013 - 11:51 PM

I literally do everything last minute.

Isn't that called procastination?

#9 Harlow

Harlow
  • 183 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2013 - 12:08 AM

I've done some drugs, but there are none I do often (I'll do some maybe once a year).

I have noticed with some friends it affects them big time where they can't even hold a conversation when they do certain drugs or even do school work, while other friends are completely normal and can handle themselves. It's all a matter of some people can't handle themselves, while others can. Lol.

#10 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2013 - 03:23 AM

The only thing I've noticed about drugs and school work is when I am smoking weed occasionally I tend to read more (school and personal) and get my work done in a more timely manner... rather than being cocky and putting off to the last minute. I am no pot head D: but I do enjoy a little mellow out time now and again. I guess it all comes down to your personality... if you abuse anything it can have adverse effects :/

#11 Syntax

Syntax
  • Not an error.

• 991 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2013 - 03:29 AM

I literally do everything last minute. I hate procrastination so I just stay up and take showers till I eventually force myself to go to the library and do it.

Why showers? That's gotta be the most random thing ever. I mean, read a book, eat, cook, whatever, but showering?

#12 Bear

Bear
  • 151 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2013 - 04:37 AM

Why showers? That's gotta be the most random thing ever. I mean, read a book, eat, cook, whatever, but showering?

They just wake me up and allow me to think more clearly. I started it this year when I pulled all-nighters and it's been working so far.

Edit: 2 independent clauses leading to a turrible sentence

Edited by Bear, 09 April 2013 - 05:43 AM.

#13 Syntax

Syntax
  • Not an error.

• 991 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:13 AM

Oh my god that makes sense.

I might try that. But the problem is that I really hate using hair dryers and my hair is long and every time I take a shower it takes an hour or so to air dry D:

#14 Bazzel

Bazzel
  • 249 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:17 AM

I use to smoke every now and then like twice a month. I always found I did NOTHING when I smoked.

Literally just sat about listening to music and letting my mind drift off.

However, When I use to do amphetamines (speed) I found I did everything on time and to perfection!

#15 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:53 AM

Haven't tried drugs before but when my favourite music artist replied to my email and said he would send me some of his albums for free I literally couldn't concentrate on schoolwork for the entire month lmao

#16 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:38 AM

Should be renamed - Have (has) weed affected your school work?

#17 Freidmont

Freidmont
  • 448 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 09:28 AM

Winners don't do drugs.

vFpoCMe.jpg

But seriously, it depends on what drugs you're referring to and in what quantity. I smoked weed just about every day before high school, slept through half of my classes, and still managed to always get A's and B's. In my opinion the public education system is incredibly dumbed down and really only teaches you to conform, follow instructions, and memorize some SAT facts you'll soon forget so the department can get more funding. Now, that's not to say that it's not highly demotivational; while I was smoking all the time I wasn't accomplishing much of anything. When I went to college I stopped smoking all the time, and never went to class high. I figured if I'm paying for it I might as well get the most out of it, and college was a much more fulfilling and worthwhile experience than high school.

Returning to my original point, it's all about how much you use it and to what means. If you smoke occasionally, it shouldn't affect you too much but if you're using it all the time you're gonna be more lazy and apathetic. Also, being stoned all the time is not good for your relationships. Now, harder drugs like pills, coke, meth etc are another story. I've had friends who completely screwed up their lives because of that crap, and I've known a few people who have OD'd on them as well. Drugs like that are not worth your time.

#18 Galadriel

Galadriel
  • Creature of the Night

• 924 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2013 - 09:34 AM

No. MDMA, acid and the occasional snort of ritalin have in no way affected my academic performance.

#19 willy101

willy101
  • 337 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 04:06 PM

If anything my friends have performed better since taking ADD medication. (both prescribed and not) so yeah probably not negatively affected

#20 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2013 - 04:36 PM

Depends on the drug. I got hooked on meth and failed out of college and passed science on adderall knock odds.

#21 Tarara

Tarara
  • 21 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:00 PM

I took an Organic Chemistry class in the first year of my degree and every week we had these online tests.  Normally pretty easy was averaging 85%.  Got high one night took the test and got like 35%.  That was my one experience of drugs and school work as it obviously was never going to work out for me lol

#22 Milodar

Milodar
  • 156 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:46 PM

When I was in high school and actually did smoke, I took several state exams high, and got 95+ on all of them. I don't know about the college level, since I stopped doing drugs before I went to college, but it's certainly never slowed me down in high school. Pretty sure I wasn't going to do my homework no matter what.

#23 ceterisparibus

ceterisparibus
  • 485 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:53 PM

I've seen people during my NS getting high on cough mixture. They would get it from the camp doc, saying that they have a cough, and wham! Get high for the night guys

#24 Bear

Bear
  • 151 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2013 - 10:18 AM

I once talked to my doctor and got prescribed xanax, was awesome. I can't go to class high because I'll learn nothing. I just make sure I do all my work and then I leave campus because I can't do anything when I know I have substances at my place. I oriented my schedule to pretty much use drugs as a reward system. Sometimes I break the pattern and go into a 2 week stupor of high all the time and  pull all-nighters so I don't screw myself. 

I took an Organic Chemistry class in the first year of my degree and every week we had these online tests.  Normally pretty easy was averaging 85%.  Got high one night took the test and got like 35%.  That was my one experience of drugs and school work as it obviously was never going to work out for me lol

Love O-chem. Our averages are around ~50% and anything past %80 is an A. I slacked my 1st semester but I've got an A set up and all I have to do is pass the ACS final in 2 weeks.  I've been using pot since my 10th year and I think I found a good usage for myself. I'm going cold turkey once I get into med-school.

Depends on the drug. I got hooked on meth and failed out of college and passed science on adderall knock odds.

I just got some vyvanes and my thinking is so much more clear and focused. Why didn't I take any during my HS testing :(

Edited by Bear, 10 April 2013 - 11:56 AM.

#25 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2013 - 05:30 AM

I don't do drugs. I only smoke, drink and take pain pills, sometimes all at once. Feels fantastic. But it doesn't affect my schoolwork. Probably because I dropped out of school.
*coughs haggardly*

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: weed, dank, drugs, drug, smoking, herb, bear

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users